• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Last Bill - Chapel Hill, NC- April 24/25 - Brawl, Brawl+, Melee

Dr Peepee

Thanks for Everything <3
BRoomer
=( You should be proud of what you did Fyre.

Eh, shoutouts....

Bill- Thanks for hosting one last time man. I hope you had a great time, and you have many more when you move out. Btw you never sucked my toes lol ****. =p

Kale- That ear thing at Biskis was insane!!! I couldn't close my wide eyes or mouth after seeing that for a few minutes.

Kadaj- I really enjoyed meeting you. =) You're very chill and obviously ****. You made me sad after that set with Stongers when you were depressed, but you played super well in it, so I don't think you should feel bad. Hopefully I'll see you again before you go to Florida.

Oh and sorry if I was a **** to you in Melee. I was just trying to have fun haha. I approved of you playing it on Melee day a lot.

LDPK- Good matches bro. You either learned that Marth matchup or I forgot the Pika matchup, but it's probably more you improving than me sucking haha. Keep doin what you're doin bro.

Keith- Stop feeling sad lol. You have lots of opportunities to learn at tournaments and to think about how to play outside of them.

Jon- Good friendlies(finally lol) bro.

Omni- LOL what a scrub, avoiding friendlies with me. Not even a MM? For shaaaaaame. =p

Foxy- Good to see you and your new hair color bro. You drive me up the wall with your sandbaggy shenanigans, but I <3 your goofy tail all the same. Friendly me in both games next time. =(

Uncle- Sorry I didn't go to Pizza Hut. =( Things are always different every Billfest for me usually lol.

Duo- =( You're retiring, but I understand. I hope you stay in touch though, you're cool.

Mits- Hahaha that pokemon banter of eternity with Maria was too good. See you around bro.

Gard- I think I said hey to you, but if not, then I saw you around.

Fyre- Goooood stuff

Raggy bro- You've gotten better. I approve. "My entire playstyle is just punishing stuff" LOOOL ****.

I also think the way you say "yeah" after stuff is too legit.

Seth- I think I heard you had hard luck this tournament. Unfortunate bro. Good luck next time.

Shady- You are legit my bro. Especially in teams X_X(and I never make that face online). I look forward to watching you rep NC well. Stay positive and don't let silly comments about Brawl get to you.

Stongers- divlfvijahdviaviavivaaivjni jdik you ***** this weekend. You TORE UP losers bracket like wow. I'm super impressed. ESPECIALLY at that 0-117% death combo on Kadaj ftw WTFFFFF.

Take credit for your victories though man. There's no reason to be sad or upset about doing so well against me, especially when that's your goal, to beat me. I am proud to see what your determination has gotten you, and I'm very interested in where it takes you. <3 you bro, so don't be silly or think I would ever insult you by sandbagging in tournament.

Yay- Good to see you again bro. I'm glad you're alive btw. Also great job in tournament and our MM. I wish we could have Falco dittoed a lot. You're smart enough to help me really want to learn that matchup(but it was ironic that tech skill felt like a bigger issue in our set.....lol I'm ******** XD). Either way, way to bring it back on Adam in LFs. It's cool to see you getting better.

Josh- Always good to see you bro. Haha shame I'm too big for that shirt, it looked ****. XD

Darius- More new Falco blood? tooooo good. Keep playing with Adam, he won't tell you matchup stuff but he's good at punishing your habits LOL. Hope to see you around bro.

Maria- You're gonna friendly me one of these days!!!!! =(
Oh, good stuff btw. You know.....

oh and tell Heather it was nice to meet and super fluster her haha.

Slasher Bro- GGs dude. Glad you had a good time partaking of safety meetings in the back lol.

DJ- =( Keep your chin up bro.

Theo- I didn't know you were gonna get off on Mike or take that first match from Yay! Mad legit bro. We need more friendlies for sure.

Moo- NICE HAIR BRO

Ocean- Haha you're so cuddly and silly. <3

PLUR- OMG PLURRRR!!! You're so funny with your....warlock voice LOOOOOL! Please come to something else soon! <3

Dark Hart- Good to see you again buddy. Sorry we only got like 1 friendly in lol but it's better than none. See you around bro.

Omni again(****)- Good rest scrub. I'll **** you next time so that was your last rest. <3

Chris- Thanks again for driving me bro. The car ride was toooo good bro(how bout that dark purple magic btw? =p). Good stuff making a liiiittle bit of headway on your MMs too.

Phil- It was cool to see that Pokemon deck. Good luck over the summer dawg.

Mike- Good friendlies and tourney set bro. We need to play more. =)

Karn- Good stuff in teams brooooo. That was tough lol. Shake it off in singles man, you'll learn a lot from this and bounce back.

oh and tell Jenny it was nice to meet her and get her Snickers.

David- You didn't enter. =(

Mullins- Glad you're okay! Please try to control your drinking a little better next time so you don't scare all of us like that again. =(

Ph00t- Why are you so funny/crazy? XD We always have so many quotable moments from tournaments that I forget when I wanna do shoutouts. =(

Cam- Happy birthday!!!! Shrimp lips <3

KSK- I love seeing you so much haha. You're cool. I approve of your manning up and going for it.

JMH- Keep it cool bro. Everything in Melee has an answer. PM me, ask me anytime for help if you want it.

EMB- I heard you're getting better. Legit bro. See you at Asheboro.

Vilt- Nice to see you bro. Stay positive!

NisP- You're still cool.

Snap- Good to see you again bro. MUCH MUCH MUCH thanks for that sleeping bag haha.

Corey- It was so good to finally see you for a while again man! =( We never friendlied in anything, but next time we HAVE to! No excuses. I'll see you this summer!

Sergio- Glad you could make it man. I hope you had a good time.

Jim- Great to see you as always. I promise to hit you and Stongers up over the summer for old times' sake. =)

Adam- Don't give up my friend. You have the ability to ****. I see you do it all the time haha. I'll try to think of more things to tell you about that matchup so you can feel better about Falco okay?

Your attitude ***** and teams was mad tough.

Lightning Melee was soooo intense lol. I couldn't hang after a while haha. Fox is hard. =(

Mario is too good. =)

Everyone- Thanks for coming.

People who didn't come(except bden because Fiz is a butt)- g@y

Chipotle- I had fun inside you.

Biskis- Why did I get 6 strips for 25 more cents at you.

Bill's apartment- why were you so clean.

Women- why were there so many of you there gtfo it's a video game tournament.

That one time I was playing Adam and Yay and Maria went outside and everyone got hype and Josh ran out there- Why did I have to be playing a tournament set because I wanted to go see what happened wtf LOL.

Brawl- Why are you so hard.

Melee- Why are you so fun.

Random FF music I'm listening to now- why are you so upbeat.

Combo video- Where u at.

Shoutouts- It's done.

Mariabattleaxe

Smash Ace
Maria- You're gonna friendly me one of these days!!!!! =(
Oh, good stuff btw. You know.....

oh and tell Heather it was nice to meet and super fluster her haha.
yes, we definitely have got to friendly, though I am going to be honest here... I am purrty intimidated.

oh and Heather said she liked your *** ;)

Bill's apartment- why were you so clean.
:bee:

Women- why were there so many of you there gtfo it's a video game tournament.
someone had to clean Bill's apartment and make sandwiches.

That one time I was playing Adam and Yay and Maria went outside and everyone got hype and Josh ran out there- Why did I have to be playing a tournament set because I wanted to go see what happened wtf LOL.
what?

NisP

Smash Journeyman
PP--Good thing to know I'm "still cool"...><

GOOD **** to YAY and JMH, I loved watching your matches :v. I totally dig!

FYRE OMG YOU DID AWESOME! Let's all chill sometime, and you can....show me your pit! <3

Oh and of course....PP and Lozr xP <3 You guys are still good.

***If anyone found a controller that has a jiggs sticker and a pichu sticker on it with two C-sticks, please let me know, cause it's mine....and I can't play without it ;___; ***

NisP

Smash Journeyman
We didn't get to talk much NisP. =( Hang out with me/friendly me next time lol.

Also why are you liking all of my stuff on FB LOL.
I know. I just got to pat you on your back D: I am learning some Falcon in Melee, so I guess I will try and friendly you then. Still training in brawl too much though for MLG D:

BECAUSE I, like Maria, LIKE WHAT YAY HAS TO SAY TO YOU. :v

NisP

Smash Journeyman
@Nisp: I'll play Brawl with you too lol. Just don't be a stranger.

And Yay is a butt on Facebook LOL. XD

Edit: wtf so many posts.
lol. Okay...maybe SOME brawl, but if I get a chance to play with PPMD, I gotta play some Melee, to help me get better--because that's the important game. ;D

Yay is the best on FB. It's funny because I do that same **** to other people all the time. So I support. haha

ZIO

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Sorry stingers, I had to work. I requested too many days off and they wouldn't give me this weekend.

null55

Smash Master
shoutoutzzz22:

Theo- ahhhh raaape. way to **** JIHAD ma n1ggaaaa. lmao at our synchronous mangoooo chant, indians think alike. & deffff good **** yesterday bro. you're MAD gay at this game, ****in VA tope chasing d bag. but no you ****. but it's ok tho i **** u. ;) :love:

DJ- uhh... lose some friendlies or something? -_-;; anyway, <33

Mike- lol we need to improve our teams strategy. mad walking into **** unprepared. but yeah i wish i saw more of you yesterday. my summer break starts in less than 2 weeks, so we'll be able to **** pretty soon ;). get that stream **** ready :bee:

Yay- </3 & <333333

Moo- fun set bro. i'll explain some things about your patterns when we meet next, but i love playing you for sure, our matches are always keeping me entertained. <3 u brooooo.

Peepee- i really wanted at least one of those matches... so close, yet so far. lol you were prob sandbagging anyway. but yeah i'll do much better next time :).

David- ****it dude i want to be with you

Karn- haha i love our friendlies. they always make me laugh. good set, i certainly learned from it. i was able to show some of my improvement, especially with that one 0-death. when i'm back at full speed on tech skill i'll be sure to make it more interesting. ;)

Bill bill bill- great last tourney. lol our team was the shiz, sweet ylink combos. i wanted to make you cry at least once, but time was winding down to the point where the only way i could do that was with violence, so i chose to just let it go. i wrote a speech, but i didn't bring it with me. if i don't see you again before you leave, **** times in your room and ish man. i'll try to come by soon. <3.

PLUR- luuuuuuuvvvvv uuuuuuuuuuuu

l0zR- always legit seeing you Adam. keep workin on that Falco game, i wanna see you at the top mayn :bee: lessss drank next time boi ;DDDD

The Kids- lolollololll you guys suck at this game.

Jim- you are my god. you and Yay are so mean though :(

Stingerz- **** ur cute/fine. i can't decide yet. but anyway we should chill more next tourney we're at bro ;)

Snap- get at me next tourney, i'll teach you that jutsu and we gotta friendly bro cause i love me some Peach.

Keith- **** brawl

Foxy- let's friendly next time

Josh- nice shirt

Maria- nice hat

Ocean- nice ***

Kale- nice ears

Mullins- nice shirt. get mullinz'd.

Lightsyde

Smash Champion
I am learning some Falcon in Melee, so I guess I will try and friendly you then.
The worst idea.

Playing Kevin's Falco with Falcon is like being dipped in honey and then thrown into an anthill while simultaneously being ran over by a tank driven by a grizzly bear holding a machine gun.

PS: Cam hates me.

NisP

Smash Journeyman
The worst idea.

Playing Kevin's Falco with Falcon is like being dipped in honey and then thrown into an anthill while simultaneously being ran over by a tank driven by a grizzly bear holding a machine gun.

PS: Cam hates me.
LOL! Yea...well that's falco for you-- The "wasp". Even so, I need to get opportunities to play da bess, de very bess.

NC-Echo

Smash Lord
Just moved the computer back into the room. The apartment may be a mess but to be honest its not quite as bas as I expected it to be so thanks to everyone for keeping things relatively clean.

null55

Smash Master
**** that carnival ****.

btw sorry i forgot you Slash, but i got at you privately so i hope we good, G.

$mike

Smash Ace
cam - lol, you were the pinnacle of this tournament. summer's gonna be pretty f*ckin' fun with your funky ***. we gotta do it big, n!gga

eddie - lmao

ocean - sooo **** of you to let me use your setup. ty ty :051:

pp - i don't even know

theo - oh hey theo

dj - what the **** is wrong with you

yay - should've mm'd you

adam - ^^^^^^^

snap and jim - us chillin' outside was amazing, ilu both

DJRome

Smash Hero
this tournament was fun. i was really annoyed when i decided to pull out of singles but whatever.

uh

pp-y u getting shield grabbed again?
cam-hey dere get at me
mike-imma try to get at you this summer in gboro. hopefully imma live there
josh-sup bro :)
david-buy me relish boy!
moo-how did we not play? egregious. . .
jim-lol u make me smile foolishly

everyone who didn't make it-scrubs

Top Bottom