• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Last Bill - Chapel Hill, NC- April 24/25 - Brawl, Brawl+, Melee

Ragnar0k

Smash Master
I honestly like teaming with snake a lot. When dub played snake and we teamed it was awesome. Shady and I could always go snake mk too and that team is broken.

I am Seth

Smash Lord
SP or Boone where all we smoke is christmas trees.
It's between, him, duo, flamingo, and dub. Such a hard decision.
I hate to say it but you prolly shouldn't team with dub. he's rusty, doesn't get practice at the w (not his fault), and hasn't even been on the boards for like a week. I'm not even scared he'll see this.

we need a good team to rep nc in brawl and your talent shouldn't go to waste.

I'd go with duo or shady cause that lets your meta loose more often.

Ragnar0k

Smash Master
Since keith can't go I might team with shady so that duo and mits could still team. I feel bad for leaving wil out though.

stingers

Smash Obsessed
um

if i make enough money to hire a baby sitter
but i dont care enough so
no :p

idk

ill ask people at school tomorrow if anyonewill babysit for me

Flamingo

Smash Lord
I camp like a ***** in doubles. Why would i not? The only team it DOESN'T work against is double snake, and that's the only team I really feel like I can't win against.

that's the only team I really feel like I can't win against.
I lost to iLove...

bill don't you want to know how it feels like again?
...What it feels like to get Dthrow->Fair->Shuttle Loop'ed 3x by Omni (...errr 6x) lawl.

TheLastCacely

Smash Hero
lol thats the second time u mentioned losing to that guy... haha he's good from what i hear, dont feel bad.

Uncle

Novus Ordo Seclorum
Ilove is a beast. My record in tourney is 1-4 against him (# of games).

The only time I beat him is when he was playing Kirby. When he brings out the DDD (or even MK), **** ensues.

I'll get back at him one of these days. ;)

TheLastCacely

Smash Hero
uncle you've gotten alot better man, keep the Dk up though, bowser isnt that good. but if u wanna stay with bowser, youtube Vex karsaoni. He's the only good bowser i know of.
btw hows college man?

Uncle

Novus Ordo Seclorum
Thanks, Keith. I'll be sticking with both beasts. I've also been working on G&W and even Lucario lately. I've seen Vex's Bowser before too. He's legit and I'm taking mental notes for sure, bro.

College has been cool so far. Classes, smash, girls, and other good ****. How about you? I heard you got into this one school in Alabama? Correct me if I'm way off, lol.

Ledger_Damayn

Smash Ace
Onoes!!! I hadn't even noticed this thread until now. Bill is moving? Gotta make it to this one lol.

Billbro, we've gotta hang out at least once before the move :) Hit me up whenever you're free.

I'm probably going to enter Brawl singles/doubles, and Melee singles and B+ singles/doubles for lulz. Even though I haven't been able to practice B+ in months due to lack of SD card. And I suck at Melee lol.

So... yeah, I'll be needing a teammate for Brawl and B+.

Top Bottom