• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Last Bill - Chapel Hill, NC- April 24/25 - Brawl, Brawl+, Melee

Uncle

Novus Ordo Seclorum
Speaking of anime, I've been listening to the Rave Master opening theme multiple times. It's so cheesy in a good way that I can't get it out of my head.

Jon?

Smash Champion
You should watch the Dragon Ball movie, "Path to Power." It seemed to capture the feeling of the original Dragon Ball series with the newer drawings from GT.

TheLastCacely

Smash Hero
Keith: so shady u wanna team for billfest?
Shady: yea, im running low on.....

Wait, did i post this joke already?

Collective of Bears

King of Hug Style
NNID
Gark430
3DS FC
1805-3069-0371
Confound it. I wish I decided to play Smash again before now. 2 weeks is nowhere near enough time to even get close to being able to play well enough to go.

Yeroc

Theory Coder
BRoomer
I can't wait for this stuff. I'm not working Friday-Sunday, so it looks like I'll get lots of playing in. Should have the new Brawl+ out in time for this tourney too.

stingers

Smash Obsessed
Like him teaming with Yay would be even slightly entertaining
Yay trash talks better when he doesnt have to concentrate on walking around and spamming ftilt with Snake

~Twitch~

Smash Master
cullowhee, nc western carolina university
I can't wait for this stuff. I'm not working Friday-Sunday, so it looks like I'll get lots of playing in. Should have the new Brawl+ out in time for this tourney too.
DOO DOO UNFAIR.

Yeah, so I guess I'm teaming with Stongers in Brawl at this, but next time it needs to be Yay. =)
HYPOCRITE! oh well, guess i'm picking up brawl again. but i refuse to play mk. lol

edit: i know i'm starting to sound like a broken record but can anyone take me to this? :)

Top Bottom