• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Largest Arms in the World

DtJ Glyphmoney

Summoned from a trading card
BRoomer
NNID
Tip_Tappers
3DS FC
1032-1228-5523
Seriously guys, at least try to make good posts. I understand that this is a social thread, but ... gah.

Any more screw ups and I'll close it.

DtJ Jungle

Check out my character in #GranblueFantasy
BRoomer
i usually do try. i was merely expressing my grievance for the awesomness that was this thread.

momochuu

Smash Legend
NNID
Momochuu
3DS FC
2380-3247-9039
I post in this thread like 3 times a week if that. OTL NOOBS RUINED IT. 3:<

But forreal, how is everyone's day and all that stuff?

Xivii

caterpillar feet
NNID
HBC
♥There are a lot of people in this thread that I love, but there are also those that I wish dead.♥
"I hope I'm not of the latter. If heartz hated me my life would be over." :urg:
Who wants pie?
*Zen would vomit at the sight of such a gross creation. Whatever the hell it was, Zen has never seen anything more disgusting.*

"That is so disgusting, I couldn't even quote it. Gawd that is nasty."
Seriously guys, at least try to make good posts. I understand that this is a social thread, but ... gah.

Any more screw ups and I'll close it.
"I blame the Disco Room. People have become more casual with spam since it was created."

i wish i still had my melee.
but nooo. i had to have brawl. =_=
"Smash64 is where it's at. Seriously more people should play this when it gets on VC."

Teran

Through Fire, Justice is Served
Super Moderator
Premium
BRoomer
3DS FC
3540-0079-4988
Glyph laying down the law! :mad:

It didn't used to be spam that got this thread closed, lol.

DtJ Glyphmoney

BRoomer
NNID
Tip_Tappers
3DS FC
1032-1228-5523
Its been closed for a lot of reasons, mostly temporarily. I used to close it for fun sometimes, and Azua, Chaco, and I would have a super cool mod party.

They've been deleted because people decided to talk about stuff that's against the rules to discuss.

Teran

Super Moderator
Premium
BRoomer
3DS FC
3540-0079-4988
Like SEXXXXX AND GAYNESS.

Oh God those gay debates lolololol.

DtJ Glyphmoney

BRoomer
NNID
Tip_Tappers
3DS FC
1032-1228-5523
Yeah, that was a weird period of time ha. Good ol' Barge.

Teran

Super Moderator
Premium
BRoomer
3DS FC
3540-0079-4988
Glyph and I have amazing post combos because of the colour coordination.

DtJ Glyphmoney

BRoomer
NNID
Tip_Tappers
3DS FC
1032-1228-5523
Wow, you're right Heartz. All of our font colors look nice together.

Teran

Super Moderator
Premium
BRoomer
3DS FC
3540-0079-4988
It's coming to virtual console? When?
It was out a long time ago.

I have it and it's pretty sweet. The Cube control stick is so much smoother than N64, yet iunno, I still prefer playing the game with a 64 controller.

Neherazade

Smash Journeyman
I got a question. recently, I've had trouble getting my matches done. I sign up for tourneys (often times doubles) when I'm free. then when the weekend rolls around... something comes up and I can't play... or my partner has trouble on wi-fi. I've heard of people getting put on "ban-lists" for certain tourneys. would missing my matches for these kinds of things ruin my "rep" on SWF (as if I have one...)?

Xivii

caterpillar feet
NNID
HBC
*Zen ponders the question with a puzzled look.* ((Ban list? I have not heard of such.))

"Definitely not. I do not believe we have such a list. Even so, missing a few matches would not put you on it."

Fatmanonice

Banned via Warnings
NNID
Fatmanonice
S'up fools? I'm finally done with classes and I'm going back home tomorrow. I have to work the dinner shift tonight which pisses me off because probably 98% of the campus has already left so it's going to be unbearably slow. The lunch unto itself was borderline unbearable and, despite my shift only being 2 hours, it felt like double that.

Commander_Beef

Smash Champion
"A lot of people say ZEN rather than Zen. I have difficulty understanding why."
If you're really trying to post like a philosopher, I can philosophize you with understanding why they put capitals in the three letters of your name instead of just one.
The majority of people will go by what they feel like doing if it feels satisfactory afterwards, but of course there are consequences to certain actions. And in this case, the consequence is you not liking the way somebody else is typing your name in all capitals. So since there's only three letters in your name, when people are typing your name in their posts, they may feel like holding shift for all three letters. And the fact that the name may look a bit more appealing to them if the three letters are capitalized.

If anybody posts something that's offending to this or says things such as "Oh whatever" or "Whoa.....okay" or things similar to them, that person is just an ignorant ***hole who doesn't know how to comprehend the English language or interpret it correctly, or just won't read slower to comprehend it.

Xivii

caterpillar feet
NNID
HBC
If you're really trying to post like a philosopher, I can philosophize you with understanding why they put capitals in the three letters of your name instead of just one.
The majority of people will go by what they feel like doing if it feels satisfactory afterwards, but of course there are consequences to certain actions. And in this case, the consequence is you not liking the way somebody else is typing your name in all capitals. So since there's only three letters in your name, when people are typing your name in their posts, they may feel like holding shift for all three letters. And the fact that the name may look a bit more appealing to them if the three letters are capitalized.

If anybody posts something that's offending to this or says things such as "Oh whatever" or "Whoa.....okay" or things similar to them, that person is just an ignorant ***hole who doesn't know how to comprehend the English language or interpret it correctly, or just won't read slower to comprehend it.
*Zen would look at the commander of Beef very puzzled. His tone was seemed to be quite angry, yet Zen does not know why. Where did this sudden outburst come from? Is there some underlying intention in the expression of these words?

Zen would reply in a soft tone.*

"Whoa.....okay.

By what do you mean 'If I am really trying to post like a philosopher'? Did I somehow give off that impression? Fore I do not ever remember saying I was attempting to do so...

Also I have taken your hypothesis into consideration; however, it is surely not the case. Many people often type my name as 'Z.E.N' with periods in between. If their goal was to perform as little work possible when typing my name, then it would have been much easier not to press shift after typing a period. To type a period, one must release their finger from the 'shift' button. Leaving it off rather than alternatively pressing and releasing it would be a much simpler task."

Top Bottom