• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Largest Arms in the World

Commander_Beef

Smash Champion
*Zen would look at the commander of Beef very puzzled. His tone was seemed to be quite angry, yet Zen does not know why. Where did this sudden outburst come from? Is there some underlying intention in the expression of these words?

Zen would reply in a soft tone.*

"Whoa.....okay.

By what do you mean 'If I am really trying to post like a philosopher'? Did I somehow give off that impression? Fore I do not ever remember saying I was attempting to do so...

Also I have taken your hypothesis into consideration; however, it is surely not the case. Many people often type my name as 'Z.E.N' with periods in between. If their goal was to perform as little work possible when typing my name, then it would have been much easier not to press shift after typing a period. To type a period, one must release their finger from the 'shift' button. Leaving it off rather than alternatively pressing and releasing it would be a much simpler task."
I'm not the commander of beef. I'm Commander Beef. I think you're referring to the second paragraph to only be an "outburst". The first paragraph is only informative, not with enthusiasm. I wasn't mad in the second paragraph anyways, I was just saying to others that may post stupidly because I know they will. There's no underlying intention.

I don't know what I really meant by you saying that 'If I am really trying to post like a philosopher'. I take that back, you're not one, and I am not one. You didn't give off that impression at all. You didn't say you were attempting to do so, but those around you may assume that you are because of the appearance of your suddenly changed font. Nothing too serious. And yes you are correct in your last paragraph that is countering what I believe. But after all, it is all opinion, but it's also very intelligent opinion that we are speaking of. We both have a very close mentality of what the truth of the matter is...in this situation of life, my friend.

DTP

L o s t - in reality~
Zen, honestly, what is with your new form of posting? Like what's the point.

It's weird and it's starting to creep me out.

momochuu

Smash Legend
NNID
Momochuu
3DS FC
2380-3247-9039
Dang. I say let him post how he wants. At least it's not a hella obnoxious post style like Viper or something. rofl.

Nah, I lied. It's kinda creepy.

Fatmanonice

Banned via Warnings
NNID
Fatmanonice
I just got a text message from my sister that said that my house won't have the internet until the 28th. Are you kidding me? ARE YOU KIDDING ME?!? What the odds? The very day before I go home for Christmas.

DtJ Glyphmoney

Summoned from a trading card
BRoomer
NNID
Tip_Tappers
3DS FC
1032-1228-5523
That sucks FMOI. Hopefully you're got neighbors who won't mind "sharing" with you.

Fatmanonice

Banned via Warnings
NNID
Fatmanonice
FMOI is like OTL deity.
I am? :laugh: I haven't been able to host a tournament since the summer and I was hoping to do one during Christmas Break. I don't think I should have too much of a problem since I don't have to report back to work for another month (one of the big reasons why I couldn't host tournaments this semester).

Teran

Through Fire, Justice is Served
Super Moderator
Premium
BRoomer
3DS FC
3540-0079-4988
**** Christmas break.

It's no break. Although I get to spend quality time with friends I guess. :3

Saki-

Reset Project
NNID
iTasya
Christmas break is a great break, to me ;D

Bah I hate snow, even though down here we hardly ever get it.

Commander_Beef

Smash Champion
I post in this thread like 3 times a week if that. OTL NOOBS RUINED IT. 3:<
Ruined what? There's nothing TO ruin in OTL. It's just the fact that probably the people that you liked more [or people with just a big quantity of posts and different colored names other than yellow] were the people that don't post as much anymore here. The so called "OTL noobs" are just here and they didn't affect the inactivity of the people that you like. Blame the inactivity of posts by those people, not the "noobs" that you don't know well enough.

Heartz♥

Smash Legend
♥I don't know who to agree with, but my two cents state that this thread has no purpose besides random talk, so there isn't anything to it besides telling people NOT to do something.♥

Commander_Beef

Smash Champion
Random talk is the definition of a social thread. Post whatever you want to say. And to convey something else...It's been random talk ever since the beginning of the making of this thread. Something wrong with random talk? I don't see anything wrong with it, because it's a social thread. People are different, <3z, and I have a tendency to pick out posts that I want to quote on. Nothing wrong with that either, when it's actually keeping something going here. It's really better than no posts at all. Would you rather have a couple here and there to look at...than none? Well....

Xivii

caterpillar feet
NNID
HBC
The speaking in third person part.
Would changing my avatar to a grey dude and my font to slate grey make it less creepy? :urg:

jk that's actually pretty awesome.

Nah, I lied. It's kinda creepy.
"Mmm hmm"
Ban Z.E.N.
*He would back hand slap Dekuu across the face*

"FINE! I CAN SEE I'M NOT WELCOME, I'M OUT OF HERE!!!":mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:

*Snatches Dekuu's candy cane and storms off....

It was at least 5 minutes before he cooled off and realized what he had done.* ((Did I really just slap Dekuu...in front of everyone?...))
*He had slapped Dekuu many times before. He didn't have much problem with it. It was the fact that his friends witnessed this abusive act that shamed him. He turned to look back the OTL with morbid eyes. How could he go back after that? There was no way he could face them...

...He turned from the OTL and sluggishly continued onward. Where would he go? Was there anywhere he could go? OTL had been his home, his only home, for a long time now. He had grown attached, and no matter where he went, he would always have the longing to return. The Itty Bitty Welcoming Committee was his first thought. They have always been close friends to him and were Always welcoming. It would do him some good to speak to Heartz as well, the leader of the IBWC, The ittiest bittiest of them all. But the thought hit him. HEARTZ... she was there in OTL. Surely she had seen the whole vile performance. If that was the case, he couldn't go to the IBWC. Nor could he go to the Disco Room, a private club he often went to, to post off some steam. That left him just one option. The one place he could be safe from association of his friends. Smash 64, the forum of abandonment. With that, Zen hurriedly scrolled down the long list of boards (All the important ones) until he reached the bottom where Smash 64 could be found piled upon like dirt. He took one last look at the SM, then with a simple click, he entered the ghostly board, safe and unseen.

DtJ Glyphmoney

Summoned from a trading card
BRoomer
NNID
Tip_Tappers
3DS FC
1032-1228-5523
Commander Beef, why are you so angry all of a sudden? I don't remember you ever calling people out like this.

Heartz♥

Smash Legend
♥He's just giving his two cents. There were a lot of times where people said OTL was "ruined by noobs" and what not, but I do believe the rules have been stated, and if "noobs" are feeling comfortable in the thread, it will be because the regulars pretty much welcomed them by acknowledging their participation.♥

DTP

L o s t - in reality~
*He would back hand slap Dekuu across the face*

"FINE! I CAN SEE I'M NOT WELCOME, I'M OUT OF HERE!!!":mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:

*Snatches Dekuu's candy cane and storms off....

It was at least 5 minutes before he cooled off and realized what he had done.* ((Did I really just slap Dekuu...in front of everyone?...))
*He had slapped Dekuu many times before. He didn't have much problem with it. It was the fact that his friends witnessed this abusive act that shamed him. He turned to look back the OTL with morbid eyes. How could he go back after that? There was no way he could face them...

...He turned from the OTL and sluggishly continued onward. Where would he go? Was there anywhere he could go? OTL had been his home, his only home, for a long time now. He had grown attached, and no matter where he went, he would always have the longing to return. The Itty Bitty Welcoming Committee was his first thought. They have always been close friends to him and were Always welcoming. It would do him some good to speak to Heartz as well, the leader of the IBWC, The ittiest bittiest of them all. But the thought hit him. HEARTZ... she was there in OTL. Surely she had seen the whole vile performance. If that was the case, he couldn't go to the IBWC. Nor could he go to the Disco Room, a private club he often went to, to post off some steam. That left him just one option. The one place he could be safe from association of his friends. Smash 64, the forum of abandonment. With that, Zen hurriedly scrolled down the long list of boards (All the important ones) until he reached the bottom where Smash 64 could be found piled upon like dirt. He took one last look at the SM, then with a simple click, he entered the ghostly board, safe and unseen.
Bye Zen!

*Caresses the injured Dekuu in his arms*

Teran

Through Fire, Justice is Served
Super Moderator
Premium
BRoomer
3DS FC
3540-0079-4988
♥He's just giving his two cents. There were a lot of times where people said OTL was "ruined by noobs" and what not, but I do believe the rules have been stated, and if "noobs" are feeling comfortable in the thread, it will be because the regulars pretty much welcomed them by acknowledging their participation.♥
Lol, Junglefever got permission because Chaco got tired of kicking him out.

Top Bottom