• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Largest Arms in the World

Morrigan

/!\<br>\¡/
Paladin...women?

Usually the paladins are tank/HP classes. It makes no sense, unless they're pumped obese women. But I'm sure they're slim bikini-armor sexy babes with a spear.

DtJ Glyphmoney

Summoned from a trading card
BRoomer
NNID
Tip_Tappers
3DS FC
1032-1228-5523
Lawl, remember when we could actually find games in these threads?

zeldspazz

Smash Master
I could try again Chok :p
Ill try to do better this time and my parents arent calling anymore

choknater

Smash Obsessed
NNID
choknater
aw haha sorry i didnt read the previous page

ill play whoever

ill host and whoever gets at me first will play

i just want to play

here we go

DTP

L o s t - in reality~
dtp, i'll play
LOL

Zeldspazz offered first xD
You can't just ignore him (Even though you did)

I kinda wanted to face Zeldspazz though xD

EDIT: lmao! You didn't read the previous page, aside from my post of course :p

Saki-

Reset Project
NNID
iTasya
Re: Dear Kola

Hi
Bye to you too

lol I'm aware you knew how to do that, I was just being lulzy yesterday from being tired :p

Morrigan

/!\<br>\¡/
Dear kirbywizard,

Greetings, I'd like to know what's wrong with the word 'Emo'? Why do you dislike it?
Am I in danger?

Yours Truly,
Princess Toadstool, Peach.

PS MARIO DONT EAT THE CAKE ITS A TRASOWDEFGYORGH493GIJNJUVSDAKJHGKKJJJJJJJJJJ

kirbywizard

Smash Hero
3DS FC
0989-1847-5768
Dear kirbywizard,

Greetings, I'd like to know what's wrong with the word 'Emo'? Why do you dislike it?
Am I in danger?

Yours Truly,
Princess Toadstool, Peach.

PS MARIO DONT EAT THE CAKE ITS A TRASOWDEFGYORGH493GIJNJUVSDAKJHGKKJJJJJJJJJJ
Dear Dekuu

I dislike it because it is just a shorter term for emotional. . . .which is obsence

choosing to go to sleep
Julian

Xivii

caterpillar feet
NNID
HBC
Re: Dekuuuu

Hello my friend,

It appears you believe my avatars are sad, depressing, and some how strange. To be honost I can't say I disagree. Many of my avatars do tend to show these characteristics. Why I have such avatars I do not know. Perhaps I am attracted to these characters because I feel as they show. After all that is by definition what an avatar is- a graphical image used as a representation of a person. Avatars are commonly used to either express the way an indavidual would like to be viewed or the way the indavidual views theirself; Although, in many cases the indavidual is not often aware of this. I do not believe this is the case but perhaps. Both my current avatar and my previous one are in fact the same character. His name is Max from the story Where the Wild Things Are. This story is both a live action movie and a childrens book. Recently I have gone to see this movie and grew quite fond of the story and Max; therefore, I decided to base my whole them off of this charcter. The pics that I found to be the best both happened to represent Max in an emotionally sad state; although, he is not always sad in the story. The three avatars I had before Max were all of my favorite Kingdom Hearts character Zexion. I am fond of this characters style and technique used in the game. His appearance of an emo is simply an illusion and infact quite ironic, fore he cannot even harnest emotions. I see not why you find either of these two characters to be strange. I find yours to be quite strange. It is as if Peach would like to gobble my soul. All and all, I hope I may have been able to answer your qestion. Feel free to write back any time.

Yours truly,

Zèη

P.S- I am moving soon. You will have to mail me at a different adress. Please send all future letters to www.swf/DiscoRoom.org

DTP

L o s t - in reality~
Dear Heartz,

I have confirmed you to be Heartz.

<3z

Saki-

Reset Project
NNID
iTasya
Dear OTL,

Seems like someone started a new trend!
@Z.e.n thanks lol, Haruhi is just amazing
<3'z is Heartz, got it

Saki-

Reset Project
NNID
iTasya
bah was hoping you wouldn't catch on to that xD

Ya she is, and theres going to be a Haruhi Movie coming out I've heard.

zeldspazz

Smash Master
Pit Boards are funny xD

Having a famous "online vs. offline" arguement. Poor Admiral

Saki-

Reset Project
NNID
iTasya
I wasn't saying it was you haha
The debate is common anyway, I'm sure Pit boards will do it a couple more times before December ends.

Top Bottom