• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Largest Arms in the World

Saki-

Reset Project
NNID
iTasya
lol I guess I lucked out then
I'm going to one today alone o: and the venue is at an apartment....yea sound suspicious

DtJ Glyphmoney

Summoned from a trading card
BRoomer
NNID
Tip_Tappers
3DS FC
1032-1228-5523
Glyph plays brawl? :o
Glyph used to be pretty good at brawl. I went even with Chudat at one of the few tourneys I played in (2-1 loss in brackets, but I did much much better in the friendlies we played afterwards)

Gordo Michael

Smash Journeyman
Glyph used to be pretty good at brawl. I went even with Chudat at one of the few tourneys I played in (2-1 loss in brackets, but I did much much better in the friendlies we played afterwards)
Nice Glyph. I hope nothing's changed. I'd like to fight your ROB sometime. :)

DtJ Glyphmoney

BRoomer
NNID
Tip_Tappers
3DS FC
1032-1228-5523
Nice Glyph. I hope nothing's changed. I'd like to fight your ROB sometime. :)
At this point I'm sure it would take me a few weeks to get back to the level I used to be at, and I really don't have the time for that ha. If I ever have a random mood to play I'll let you guys know though.

Xivii

caterpillar feet
NNID
HBC
Dear Sister,

Mmm whatcha say.

I totally called 0rion back with my mind. It's cool how that works. Also I think season 4 of OTL is pretty much coming to a close. Hopefully this next season will be worth watching.

DtJ Glyphmoney

BRoomer
NNID
Tip_Tappers
3DS FC
1032-1228-5523
That ending was really, really sad.

Though I don't like how everyone and their mailman is becoming part of Sora these days.

Heartz♥

Smash Legend
You know how the series is. They generate specific points for the sole purpose of discombobulating the player.

DtJ Glyphmoney

BRoomer
NNID
Tip_Tappers
3DS FC
1032-1228-5523
Yeah, but its doesn't mean I have to like it haha.

DTP

L o s t - in reality~
Dear Sister,

Mmm whatcha say.

I totally called 0rion back with my mind. It's cool how that works. Also I think season 4 of OTL is pretty much coming to a close. Hopefully this next season will be worth watching.
Hmm....

I actually thought of Orion yesterday and checked to see if he even came to swf. Looks like it was a joint effort.

Heartz♥

Smash Legend
I like it. What I DON'T like is Tetsuya Nomura thinking he had to make Ventus look like Roxas to appeal players to Birth By Sleep. He's not fooling me. I know the connection between Roxas and Ventus, but I think he did that on purpose because he likes wh0ring the kid.

Teran

Through Fire, Justice is Served
Super Moderator
Premium
BRoomer
3DS FC
3540-0079-4988
At this point I'm sure it would take me a few weeks to get back to the level I used to be at, and I really don't have the time for that ha. If I ever have a random mood to play I'll let you guys know though.
This is Brawl. It'll take you a few minutes and not weeks to regain your former skills.

Mike G

███████████████ 100%
BRoomer
Speaking of which, I think my friend straight up stole my copy :mad:

I'll just have to purchase a used one later today and play with u guys sometime. Can you believe a used copy is still $45 at my game stop?!

Go Nintendo! xD

DtJ Glyphmoney

BRoomer
NNID
Tip_Tappers
3DS FC
1032-1228-5523
I like it. What I DON'T like is Tetsuya Nomura thinking he had to make Ventus look like Roxas to appeal players to Birth By Sleep. He's not fooling me. I know the connection between Roxas and Ventus, but I think he did that on purpose because he likes wh0ring the kid.
I still don't know their connection, so no spoilers haha.

This is Brawl. It'll take you a few minutes and not weeks to regain your former skills.
Ha, we'll see.

Teran

Super Moderator
Premium
BRoomer
3DS FC
3540-0079-4988
Speaking of which, I think my friend straight up stole my copy :mad:

I'll just have to purchase a used one later today and play with u guys sometime. Can you believe a used copy is still $45 at my game stop?!

Go Nintendo! xD
Of course it'd still be expensive, it's in high demand. Also, that's why I never let people borrow my stuff. :(

Ha, we'll see.
You could probably beat me.

Where's Aryman?
Probably stopped playing.

~Pink Fresh~

Smash Master
I think he died in the Perfect World tourney. After he lost against Hero of Banthum I haven't seen him again.
LOOOL

That sounds like a movie.

Edit: Am I the only one who realized that Glyph Edited like the first 60 posts or so...? or am I late? :O

DtJ Glyphmoney

BRoomer
NNID
Tip_Tappers
3DS FC
1032-1228-5523
I'll probably do a new song before too long.

Teran

Super Moderator
Premium
BRoomer
3DS FC
3540-0079-4988
Don't edit my ****ing posts man, every post I make is a piece of history ffs. :mad:

Teran

Super Moderator
Premium
BRoomer
3DS FC
3540-0079-4988
Jamie Foxxas should believe in himself.

Top Bottom