• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Largest Arms in the World

DTP

L o s t - in reality~
Darren!
yay I havent seen or talked to you in foreverz. Life has been as good as it gets for a pubescent teenage. You know the usual whining about not getting everything they want from their parents and whining about why every girl in the world doesnt want to do him. Same old same old stuff that Ive always done fortunately. How are you?
lol yeah I rarely see you D;
And rofl
Good to hear things are alright.

I'm doing good. I'm still just working and.........that's basically it haha

:(

I'm about to eat a Chicken Ceasar Salad though!
That's pretty much the highlight of my day :D

:urg:

Oh but I did make like $120 in tips tonight, but god it was such a long night.......

Teran

Through Fire, Justice is Served
Super Moderator
Premium
BRoomer
3DS FC
3540-0079-4988
He wants you to cure the sickness plaguing his heart.

OH NURSE JOY. ;___;

momochuu

Smash Legend
NNID
Momochuu
3DS FC
2380-3247-9039
I think you'd be hard pressed to find people that don't play Brawl on a site dedicated to Smash.

I think. But then again, what do I know.

Teran

Super Moderator
Premium
BRoomer
3DS FC
3540-0079-4988
I think you'd be hard pressed to find people that don't play Brawl on a site dedicated to Smash.

SWF is a social networking site.

¯\_S.(ツ).L.I.D._/¯

Smash Legend

I think people are starting to realize that it's stupid to waste money now that the pros have been established. That's what I did. I'm never going to be good enough to make money, so why spend it on that when I could save it?

Teran

Super Moderator
Premium
BRoomer
3DS FC
3540-0079-4988
I think people are starting to realize that it's stupid to waste money now that the pros have been established. That's what I did. I'm never going to be good enough to make money, so why spend it on that when I could save it?
You'll never get anywhere with an attitude like that!

DtJ Jungle

Check out my character in #GranblueFantasy
BRoomer
If you were only into smash for the money, you clearly missed the point of it all.

momochuu

Smash Legend
NNID
Momochuu
3DS FC
2380-3247-9039
Because quitting will definitely make you good enough to be on that level that you want to be at.

Teran

Super Moderator
Premium
BRoomer
3DS FC
3540-0079-4988
Thing is, Brawl's so technically basic you don't really get rusty.

In fact after a long hiatus, you often think of new playstyles you never would have if you kept playing. Taking breaks does help prevent you from becoming stale.

choknater

Smash Obsessed
NNID
choknater
learning new ideas and adding to play style and not becoming stale/repetitive, and adapting to opponents, and playing a lot with little to no breaks = ****

friendlies anyone?

~Pink Fresh~

Smash Master
I thought that, and I won over $100 yesterday. Don't give up =x

I love low tiers =D

PrinceRamen

Smash Lord
NNID
PrinceRamen
3DS FC
1590-4706-2476
lol OTL will die. >.>

btw just heard that my mom was in a car accident, my dad called and told me, and he said the doctor said she's fine. That's good to hear.........i guess. :(

Top Bottom