• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Largest Arms in the World

momochuu

Smash Legend
NNID
Momochuu
3DS FC
2380-3247-9039
I am indeed a buzzkill. I should change my name to Princess Buzzkill.

choknater

Smash Obsessed
NNID
choknater
pretty sure karina's taking over.

ahhhhhh i love playing good players

even from the few matches i learned a lot.

who elseeeee cmon guys ;D

edit: nvm im gonna get off on aib now

choknater

Smash Obsessed
NNID
choknater
ahhh i think luigi is mad boring lol

how do u play him well? i suck with him cuz i cant spam stuff and he has no range

DTP

L o s t - in reality~
ahhh i think luigi is mad boring lol

how do u play him well? i suck with him cuz i cant spam stuff and he has no range
haha yeah Luigi is an odd character. He can gets absolutely murdered by some characters. He's a solid character and the main thing that holds him back imo is his range and the fact that sometimes he can't punish opponents after his shield is hit because of his ultra low traction (Though it does help in some way).
You'd have to PS everything if you don't want Luigi sliding all over the place.

choknater

Smash Obsessed
NNID
choknater
yea sheik seems to have a hard time with luigi cuz hit hitboxes stay out and stuff, and he can throw out a lot of attacks when he's near

but on a big stage sheik can run away all dai and spam needles/bair, and nair his shield so that he slides away

but he can keep coming (*******) by running toward me and power shielding single needles and then jumping on top of me and kicking me and spreading his legs with nair and stuff

plus his down b moves really fast across the stage. kinda easy to react to though lol cuz i can just spam jabs or needles and go thru it

but yeaaaa i always had trouble playing luigi, i just hate his lack of range lol

but i bet u can kinda slow down the other person's game by moving awkwardly or patiently. i remember kamaster and hugs would do this a lot in melee. fast characters can set the pace... but slow characters definitely can too, just by making good uses of hitboxes and movement. yoshi and lucario are good examples of this

i bet i can figure out luigi if i took the time, i just find him mad boring ahaaha

Commander_Beef

Smash Champion
yea sheik seems to have a hard time with luigi cuz hit hitboxes stay out and stuff, and he can throw out a lot of attacks when he's near

but on a big stage sheik can run away all dai and spam needles/bair, and nair his shield so that he slides away

but he can keep coming (*******) by running toward me and power shielding single needles and then jumping on top of me and kicking me and spreading his legs with nair and stuff

plus his down b moves really fast across the stage. kinda easy to react to though lol cuz i can just spam jabs or needles and go thru it

but yeaaaa i always had trouble playing luigi, i just hate his lack of range lol

but i bet u can kinda slow down the other person's game by moving awkwardly or patiently. i remember kamaster and hugs would do this a lot in melee. fast characters can set the pace... but slow characters definitely can too, just by making good uses of hitboxes and movement. yoshi and lucario are good examples of this

i bet i can figure out luigi if i took the time, i just find him mad boring ahaaha
Also, I think Luigi gets out of Sheik's forward tilt much faster than other characters because of the horendous priority of his neutral air.

choknater

Smash Obsessed
NNID
choknater
jungle i dont approve or ur name change!!! hahahaha

and yea slow characters suck in melee but imo peach, samus, and puff are slow but certain players get off with them in tournament anyway

and yea beef, against luigi its usually better to just ftilt then shield -___- :'C

choknater

Smash Obsessed
NNID
choknater
lol yea but just comparatively to fox/falco/falcon/sheik/marth

puff *****

top tier son

taeyeon is mad cute

DTP

L o s t - in reality~
Alright, time to pull an all-nighter. Let's see how I do!

*Goes and plays Pokemon*

DTP

L o s t - in reality~
lol easy
It's Edd.

EDIT: Points please.
*Sticks out hand*

DTP

L o s t - in reality~
All-nighter still in progress. So far so good.
Gonna **** Victory Road now.

Imma tank with my Vaporeon.

Teran

Through Fire, Justice is Served
Super Moderator
Premium
BRoomer
3DS FC
3540-0079-4988
Sunflora flora!

Man, Pokémon games are sheer genius. They're like, never finished. There's always something new to do, a new challenge.

You know, I think I'm going to try complete my National Dex. It actually won't be that hard with a bit of patience and effort.

Pokemon is boring and we should talk about Glyph now.

DtJ Glyphmoney

Summoned from a trading card
BRoomer
NNID
Tip_Tappers
3DS FC
1032-1228-5523
Today is my birthday guys.

Everyone pretend to be happy and stuff!

Teran

Through Fire, Justice is Served
Super Moderator