• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Largest Arms in the World

The Truth!

Smash Ace
Darren I read your friend thing just recently, thanks for mentioning me! I didnt want to bump it though =O.

To answer your sort of question, I stumbled onto OTL via pika chat. Everyone was in that grand OTL tourney and they were hanging out in that thread instead of pikachat :mad:. So yeah, I started posting and everyone was really nice, especially Chaco, and I had already known some people like shadowfire and karina. So I sort of stuck around even when the pikachatters left :laugh:

Umm, to make this post relevent <_< how did ya'll find your way to OTL?

DTP

L o s t - in reality~
haha I was wondering what question you were talking about xD

And I still don't 100% know xD
*Goes and checks*

And I came to OTL because I wanted to pway wit somebody on teh wifi

I eventually grew to like it here, and so I stuck around. And now I rule over the masses.
*Grabs beating staff*

EDIT: Ok I went and checked what my question was xD

Ugg

Smash Champion
haha I was wondering what question you were talking about xD

And I still don't 100% know xD
*Goes and checks*

And I came to OTL because I wanted to pway wit somebody on teh wifi

I eventually grew to like it here, and so I stuck around. And now I rule over the masses.
*Grabs beating staff*
You should answer my VM! Rude. :mad:

Just kidding.

DTP

L o s t - in reality~
lmao

*Throws a rope to pull the Penguins to safety*

DTP

L o s t - in reality~
If I was a Penguin I'd tear those *****es apart

D:<

Oh and I'd be a pimp Penguin too

Ryusuta

Smash Master
3DS FC
5000-3249-3643
Darn it... Smashboards is acting up again, so I can only view it through proxy again. I hate when that happens.

momochuu

Smash Legend
NNID
Momochuu
3DS FC
2380-3247-9039
Gahhhh whoever made this virus is pro. I actually have to spend money to kill it. xD

Grey Belnades

The Imperial Aztec
NNID
OldManGrey
3DS FC
0748-2157-4277
The scent is fresh,
it can be smelled from hundreds of miles away :demon:
lol, wow, i didnt know that new shampoo and conditioner that i used 14 minutes ago would be that strong:laugh:

nice, you memorize some of the lyrics:bee:

Grey Belnades

The Imperial Aztec
NNID
OldManGrey
3DS FC
0748-2157-4277
I can't stop watching Pokemon movies for some reason. I'm currently watching Lucario and the Mystery of Mew and it's the fourth one I've watched today. :laugh:
Fourth!? i mean 2 in the same day is fine, but 4? i think your o.ding on pokemon:psycho:

Dev2000

Smash Lord
Ohai otl
How is everybody doing here? I'm doing fine Becaaauussee i'm going to paris on monday for a week with my friends no parents whatsoever ^^
It's gonna be awesome even tho i hate paris :mad:

@Chaco: we indeed trust in laser cats we HAVE to

Fatmanonice

Banned via Warnings
NNID
Fatmanonice
Ohai otl
How is everybody doing here? I'm doing fine Becaaauussee i'm going to paris on monday for a week with my friends no parents whatsoever ^^
It's gonna be awesome even tho i hate paris :mad:

@Chaco: we indeed trust in laser cats we HAVE to
What's wrong with Paris? (You know, aside from everything being freakishly expensive and most of the people being obnoxiously arrogant. :laugh:)

Dev2000

Smash Lord
What's wrong with Paris? (You know, aside from everything being freakishly expensive and most of the people being obnoxiously arrogant. :laugh:)
EXACTLY that and they dont have the balls to learn english.. well atleast most of them dont. you can abuse that BADLY tho so...
That's what were gonna do mostly mind****ing the french lolol

DANCING ON THE TABLES :D some french dude comes out Err Le tabledancing Is ce ne not allowed pas here
and then be like what? then an english speaking dude comes out and do the same thing :D they dont know WHAT to do xD

Top Bottom