• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Largest Arms in the World

Grey Belnades

The Imperial Aztec
NNID
OldManGrey
3DS FC
0748-2157-4277

DtJ Glyphmoney

Summoned from a trading card
BRoomer
NNID
Tip_Tappers
3DS FC
1032-1228-5523
Test. Test. 1 2 3 4

<object width="512" height="296"><param name="movie" value="http://www.hulu.com/embed/acw7JE4_qUwh_6LMP6_G7A"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><embed src="http://www.hulu.com/embed/acw7JE4_qUwh_6LMP6_G7A" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowFullScreen="true" width="512" height="296"></embed></object>

momochuu

Smash Legend
NNID
Momochuu
3DS FC
2380-3247-9039
It's sooo hot in my house. Even with the AC and stuff on. That's why I hate summer. :[

DTP

L o s t - in reality~
GG's Grey :)
Sorry I had to keep on leaving. My mom kept calling me to do stuff, and she kept talking me while we played >__>

It's hard to pretend to pay attention to my mom while concentrating on the game lmao

I left cause I didn't want to make you wait anymore, but it turns out that I wasn't gone long.

Well GG's again. I'm kinda tired of Jiggz now xD

Grey Belnades

The Imperial Aztec
NNID
OldManGrey
3DS FC
0748-2157-4277
GG's Grey :)
Sorry I had to keep on leaving. My mom kept calling me to do stuff, and she kept talking me while we played >__>

It's hard to pretend to pay attention to my mom while concentrating on the game lmao

I left cause I didn't want to make you wait anymore, but it turns out that I wasn't gone long.

Well GG's again. I'm kinda tired of Jiggz now xD
good games

lol, its alright, actually i was fine with waiting since i was listening to Rammstein while we were playing <_<

I didn't know that you knew how to do the Tornado of Souls <_<

Good games again, hm, i think i should start to train Wario

DTP

L o s t - in reality~
good games

lol, its alright, actually i was fine with waiting since i was listening to Rammstein while we were playing <_<

I didn't know that you knew how to do the Tornado of Souls <_<

Good games again, hm, i think i should start to train Wario
haha Tornado of souls?
Luigi's Tornado?

I used to main him :p

And nah, your Wario is actually really good. He's hard to approach >__<

Grey Belnades

The Imperial Aztec
NNID
OldManGrey
3DS FC
0748-2157-4277
haha Tornado of souls?
Luigi's Tornado?

I used to main him :p

And nah, your Wario is actually really good. He's hard to approach >__<
yup, when your offstage, you jump, then recover by using down+b, i like to call it the Tornado of Souls :p
he's a pretty good character to know how to use

really? i started playing with him in a few matches a few days ago, though he'd be another good character to add

DTP

L o s t - in reality~
yup, when your offstage, you jump, then recover by using down+b, i like to call it the Tornado of Souls :p
he's a pretty good character to know how to use

really? i started playing with him in a few matches a few days ago, though he'd be another good character to add
Yeah, I like Luigi =D

And really? You put up a good fight considering you just started using him. You should consider him as a possible secondary =D
Even though I hate Wario lol

Ben, pick me!!!

Top Bottom