• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Largest Arms in the World

Teran

Through Fire, Justice is Served
Super Moderator
Premium
BRoomer
3DS FC
3540-0079-4988
How old do you have to be to drink/smoke there? o_o
Smoking has no legal age, but you have to be 18 to purchase, was 16 like 2 years ago.

Drinking age is 5, but purchasing age is 18. So for bars you gotta be 18, and 18 to buy, but you can drink at 5.

Heartz♥

Smash Legend
Smoking has no legal age, but you have to be 18 to purchase, was 16 like 2 years ago.

Drinking age is 5, but purchasing age is 18. So for bars you gotta be 18, and 18 to buy, but you can drink at 5.
That's ghey, but it doesn't affect me, at least not anymore.

Dev2000

Smash Lord
The Netherlands have pro laws.

LolAmsterdam
The netherlands = pro in some ways
I live in rotterdam :mad:
But we stress toooooo much about little things Dohohoho! swineflu GAS PRIZESSSSS
and ofc animals being born in some zoo wich no-one gives more then a **** about

Chaco

Never Logs In
I just woke up. Teran, those shirtless pics were almost good enough to match me. jk <3

Knubs.

ナブ Paquito.
So I looked at the who's veiwing the OTL part all the way in the bottom.
I saw two names I didn't know. XD

Vofona and Cobra

Teran

Super Moderator
Premium
BRoomer
3DS FC
3540-0079-4988
I just woke up. Teran, those shirtless pics were almost good enough to match me. jk <3
=D

Almost, but they would have beaten you if my biceps were in them, because they send yours back to elementary school. Jk too <3

P.S. I don't work out, so I win anyway.

Chaco

Never Logs In
=D

Almost, but they would have beaten you if my biceps were in them, because they send yours back to elementary school. Jk too <3

P.S. I don't work out, so I win anyway.
I just started. Lol. Most of that was from sports.

Ryusuta

Smash Master
3DS FC
5000-3249-3643
So, what's this amazing Sheik video everyone was talking about?

Also, Smashboards is working for me again.

Also also, I'm starting a new job overnight tonight. It's 7 days a week for the first 3 weeks, but only 5 hours a day, so I might be able to handle it. We'll see.

Also also also, I'll hopefully be finding out before long if I'll be the featured columnist for Smashboards. :)

Teran

Super Moderator
Premium
BRoomer
3DS FC
3540-0079-4988
Creamcakes and ciggies.

Well, actually I used to be a competitive swimmer, and played football, and did martial arts.

Note the used to.

Don't have the money...=/
You should.

So, what's this amazing Sheik video everyone was talking about?

Also, Smashboards is working for me again.

Also also, I'm starting a new job overnight tonight. It's 7 days a week for the first 3 weeks, but only 5 hours a day, so I might be able to handle it. We'll see.

Also also also, I'll hopefully be finding out before long if I'll be the featured columnist for Smashboards. :)
Also also also also, good luck with your new job.

Ryusuta

Smash Master
3DS FC
5000-3249-3643
Thanks, Teran. I'll be sure to talk/brag/whine about it when I see what it's like, heh.

Ryusuta

Smash Master
3DS FC
5000-3249-3643
It really depends on if the job is good or bad. I'm not crazy about 7 days a week, but if the job's easy, I won't mind.

Teran

Super Moderator
Premium
BRoomer
3DS FC
3540-0079-4988
It really depends on if the job is good or bad. I'm not crazy about 7 days a week, but if the job's easy, I won't mind.
It's all about the money, not the satisfaction. :mad:

KevinM

TB12 TB12 TB12
BRoomer
Speaking of Jolly Rogers

my band is opening for these guys!

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/mbbdXpxYVSE&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/mbbdXpxYVSE&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

I'm way to excited not to share that.

Chaco

Never Logs In
**** ye, you yellow-bellied sapsucker, I'm a better man than all of ye milksops put together.

Teran

Super Moderator
Premium
BRoomer
3DS FC
3540-0079-4988
**** ye, you yellow-bellied sapsucker, I'm a better man than all of ye milksops put together.
I raised that flag in Central London, in plain view of many thousands of people.

I have more pirate points, so I don't need to talk like that to prove my piracy skills.

Talking of piracy, I dow...

[/colour]

DTP

L o s t - in reality~
Sports is the only way I can work out. I get too boredif I'm not playing sports xD

And nicely done Cyrus :laugh:
Looks like everything worked out haha

Can't wait for the rest of the pics xD

EDIT: So, I found out I can't open cans of food properly xD

I broke the little pull tab thingy, and so I attempted to bash it open with a spoon............

I urge you all to follow my barbaric methods. You will become more efficient in life and your intelligence will skyrocket -______-

Dev2000

Smash Lord
EDIT: So, I found out I can't open cans of food properly xD

I broke the little pull tab thingy, and so I attempted to bash it open with a spoon............

I urge you all to follow my barbaric methods. You will become more efficient in life and your intelligence will skyrocket -______-
Aweshum... by the way you couldve just barraged it with a knife but i geuss that wouldnt make you more efficient in life and your intelligence skyrocket :(

Teran

Super Moderator
Premium
BRoomer
3DS FC
3540-0079-4988
Do you drink raw eggs before/after working out? I do but I mix a ton of stuff with it too. Protein Ho! :laugh:
Are you taking the shake I told you about?

Oh and Orion, you don't get Salmonella from raw eggs if the chickens are appropriately vaccinated. In England we have the Lion Stamp for eggs, meaning they're guaranteed Salmonella free.

Teran

Super Moderator
Premium
BRoomer
3DS FC
3540-0079-4988
I notice you didn't comment on the cholesterol part, hehe.
Watching TV gives you cholesterol, and cancer.

Oh and walking outside your front door gives you HIV.

Trust me, I'm a biochemist.

Top Bottom