• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Largest Arms in the World

Teran

Through Fire, Justice is Served
Super Moderator
Premium
BRoomer
3DS FC
3540-0079-4988
Today was the epitome of EPIC!

Expect a writeup of it in User Blogs some time soon! =D

Teran

Super Moderator
Premium
BRoomer
3DS FC
3540-0079-4988
Teran, we're growing up. ;-;

I know Q__Q

I'll put up a couple pics of the pranks we pulled on here.

I just need to take them off my phone first...

My friends have hundreds of amazing pix though, they'll all be coming soon once they get put up on Facebook.

momochuu

Smash Legend
NNID
Momochuu
3DS FC
2380-3247-9039
Sounds cute. :3

Our senior prank was pretty lame. We did plan to let mice loose in the school though. <.<

Dev2000

Smash Lord
Sounds cute. :3

Our senior prank was pretty lame. We did plan to let mice loose in the school though. <.<
I did that last week
Some ***** of a teacher was picking on me for a few weeks so i bought mice from the store for 1 bux a piece :D when she left the room i put them all in her bag and put something she needed back in thar
Sooo the rest is pretty predictable ^^ The look on her face was priceless

momochuu

Smash Legend
NNID
Momochuu
3DS FC
2380-3247-9039
I did that last week
Some ***** of a teacher was picking on me for a few weeks so i bought mice from the store for 1 bux a piece :D when she left the room i put them all in her bag and put something she needed back in thar
Sooo the rest is pretty predictable ^^ The look on her face was priceless
o_o;

I think you could have done something a little less extreme...lol. What happened afterwards? >_>

Teran

Super Moderator
Premium
BRoomer
3DS FC
3540-0079-4988
Your pranks seem malicious.

Naww, our teachers even laughed at our pranks because they were f***ing hilarious yet bore no ill will.

That's why I'm so sad to leave, like my whole year group.

This place has been amazing, our home away from home, and it's because of this that we could never do anything so malicious.

Nah, wait till I put the blog up. Actually, I'm gonna get some pics up in a few minutes here.

You have to see some of this s***.

Dev2000

Smash Lord
o_o;

I think you could have done something a little less extreme...lol. What happened afterwards? >_>
Well she screamed and ran out the classroom everybody laughed their *** off and theyre still looking for the person who did it

Yes it couldve been less extreme but i just like doing "extreme" stuff every time i see a reason to... it's not like i ALWAYS do **** like that tho once every 2 years max maybe twice
But it was fun

Your pranks seem malicious.

Naww, our teachers even laughed at our pranks because they were f***ing hilarious yet bore no ill will.

That's why I'm so sad to leave, like my whole year group.

This place has been amazing, our home away from home, and it's because of this that we could never do anything so malicious.

Nah, wait till I put the blog up. Actually, I'm gonna get some pics up in a few minutes here.

You have to see some of this s***.
I do want to see some stuff youve pulled off in those years with your superiour european mind lmao

momochuu

Smash Legend
NNID
Momochuu
3DS FC
2380-3247-9039
Who saw Shiek's new infinite combo string? I'm shore at least most, if not all of you did. Pretty sexy tech? Maybe? :x

Dev2000

Smash Lord
I just saw it and ever since i'm trying to pull it off It's hard :[
Phew.. it is hard/nearly impossible to do on ice climbers so were both "safe" karina

Heartz♥

Smash Legend
*ignores tech talk*

I hope the baztard that put the mice in that teacher's bag catches holy hell.

Oh wait.

Luso

Smash Ace
NNID
JonLuso
3DS FC
3566-1666-9423
Not as good as Castle Shikigami's voice acting. xP

Yeah, that Shiek vid you showed us was really fun to watch, considering it's MK being throttled.

Heartz♥

Smash Legend
This discussion would be more awesome in the actual thread, fyi.

Besides, there is no proof that it is inescapable until everyone starts doing it.

Start practicing, *****es. :mad:

momochuu

Smash Legend
NNID
Momochuu
3DS FC
2380-3247-9039
Not as good as Castle Shikigami's voice acting. xP
Lmao.

I might have to pay 100+$ to fix a virus on this laptop. =_=

And it came from Limewire. Something I don't even use.

DtJ Jungle

Check out my character in #GranblueFantasy
BRoomer
That blows. Really the way to go is bittorrent. You get more for your download.

Or you can rip straight off youtube if you want a single song. Though that's harder these days since copyright is a *****.

Azua

Scourge Cheerleader
Premium
BRoomer
For our senior prank a couple of us got a big cardboard box of superballs we saved up for the last year or so and dumped it down the steps from the 3rd floor.

Teran

Super Moderator
Premium
BRoomer
3DS FC
3540-0079-4988

My parting message/poem/artwork in Biology yesterday. D=

Oh ****! Who was behind this? So much for a peaceful private school

Oh yeah it was me and the boys. =D I killed a man! o_o
So much for being smart and wearing a suit, it WAS "Beach Friday" after all. Confused the hell out of the teachers, but they loved it. God bless the sunshine.

Sorry you lazy *** teachers, you're not using this elevator. No, you'll be like the ordinary schoolboys and take the f***ing stairs thank you.

This roof is the teachers' roof and is completely out of bounds to students. They come here to smoke. Great view no? Even better is that getting caught by a teacher smoking anywhere in a 1/2 mile radius of the school gets a $40 fine. So we decided to break the rules twice and smoke in an out of bounds school area. Too pro, my old english teacher even gave me the lighter.

At the pub/bar. Swine Flu anyone?

We all signed one of our pool tables and gave it a sexy makeover.

We switched the school flag for the Jolly Roger (Pirate Flag). Ahoy there! Yo ho ho!

And btw, this is barely anything, just a few things I managed to get on my phone. We had several cameramen for the day, they'll be putting it ALL up on Facebook soon. =D

DtJ Jungle

Check out my character in #GranblueFantasy
BRoomer
Hmm That's alot to do for a senior prank.

I don't even know that I did one of those.

momochuu

Smash Legend
NNID
Momochuu
3DS FC
2380-3247-9039
That looked really fun, Teran. X3

How old do you have to be to drink/smoke there? o_o

Dev2000

Smash Lord
Awesome **** teran
As soon as i get back from paris i will get all the prank pictures and videos on here aswell lmao (AND SUBTITLE THEM cause i will always be a dutch ******)

Top Bottom