• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Largest Arms in the World

PrinceRamen

Smash Lord
NNID
PrinceRamen
3DS FC
1590-4706-2476
Wow it's that cold? Over hear it feels like the middle of Summer.

Gotta love Florida.

Jim Morrison

Smash Authority
I can't fight anymore, it feels like I have finger cancer or something. I've been playing all day, I'm better than now :/
Doesn't take away that I haven't won one match and thus suck balls.

momochuu

Smash Legend
NNID
Momochuu
3DS FC
2380-3247-9039
Jumpman do you still wanna play someone? There's no one here right now. x.x

GwJ

Smash Hero
NNID
Baghul
Hmmmm.....tips....

Get up my ***. No homo, but really. I got so much percent from just camping you. Remember that time when I baited you offstage and you suicided because you were out of jumps? That was a mindgame. Don't be afraid of ROB when he's offstage unless you're behind him and you're at high percent. You have everything to gain and barely anything to lose sans some 10% damage. Don't allow me free space.

edit: I'll play you KB if you want. What's your FC?

:026:

momochuu

Smash Legend
NNID
Momochuu
3DS FC
2380-3247-9039
I don't care about MK, lol. He is what he is. A ******.

Jumpman I'm getting on now.

CRASHiC

Smash Hero
Hey, internet people, Got a problem here.

Trying to play Brawl. I got a ****in cable internet, so I know my speed is up to snuff.
But when I try to actually try to click on Join Game it says I was temporarily discounced from network. This happens when I try going on free for all as well. I also have a N router, so I know that's not the problem. So, what is?

zeldspazz

Smash Master
Hey, internet people, Got a problem here.

Trying to play Brawl. I got a ****in cable internet, so I know my speed is up to snuff.
But when I try to actually try to click on Join Game it says I was temporarily discounced from network. This happens when I try going on free for all as well. I also have a N router, so I know that's not the problem. So, what is?
Whats the number of the error code?

GwJ

Smash Hero
NNID
Baghul
ggs Kara. I'd hang for longer, but I've got to get ready for drumline practice tonight.

I haven't played much, so I should hang here more often so I don't get too rusty.

:026:

PrinceRamen

Smash Lord
NNID
PrinceRamen
3DS FC
1590-4706-2476
@Chashic, The friends you added probably don't have you on their list anymore. =/

And BasicBrawls/TeamBattles usually disconnect cause you never know who you're going to play.

Probably. >.<

Exia 00

Smash Champion
It's hard to believe this thread is still moving... Good **** guys.

Anyways, instead of making some lame blog... I'll just say what I have to say here.

Too fighting games at the same time is doing me no good at all. I quit brawl for Street Fighter 4 (SUPER ****IN STRET FIGHTER 4! GET HYPED!)

I'm probably not comin' back to SWF for a while lol

I would write a little something for my friends but I'm lazy. Maybe in the near future.

Anyways, I don't intend on rambling on. I just wanted to say bye... to those who care :laugh:

DTP

L o s t - in reality~
Someone brawl me!
I'm bored D:

EDIT: Bye Exia D:
Come and visit D:<

:mad:

Bird Law Aficionado
BRoomer
3DS FC
3351-4631-7285
What fighting game are you playing besides SF4?

Oh, and the Falcon board regulars are monsters. I had to close 9 threads and ban Willz.

Tom

Bulletproof Doublevoter
BRoomer
If anyone needs me, I'll be chillin' in Mt. Silver with my 16 badges and my Pikachu.

momochuu

Smash Legend
NNID
Momochuu
3DS FC
2380-3247-9039
I wouldn't touch Falcon boards with a 20 ft. pole.

Lol @ Tom.

:mad:

Bird Law Aficionado
BRoomer
3DS FC
3351-4631-7285
About 6 or 7 alone were just about what people thought of the boards. Some were shoutouts, others were complete spam. There was plenty of censor dodging and they got away with it for soooo long.

I was added to the Falcon boards today, Darren.

PrinceRamen

Smash Lord
NNID
PrinceRamen
3DS FC
1590-4706-2476
D*** that's a lot of locks. Kinda reminds me of the MK boards a while back. >_>

Good stuff Straked!

CRASHiC

Smash Hero
Whats the number of the error code?
So, I have a firewall problem.
My main firewall is off
How do I turn off my other firewall settings for my Belkin wireless or my RCA modum?
It is not likely the Belkin, because before I moved, my Belkin still remained. Now, I have an RCA modum, and **** don't work with my wii.

EDIT- Nvm, just figured it out, apprentally when I moved it reset and turned my firewall on.

Top Bottom