• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Largest Arms in the World

:mad:

Bird Law Aficionado
BRoomer
3DS FC
3351-4631-7285
Use clay. I'd let you have mine, but my sister stole all the clay I have for her silly little 'To Kill a Mocking Board' project.

Mewter

Smash Master
Haha. You :mad:, : mad:?
Does anyone know if switching the Wii's deflicker to the sharper version improves the camera video-taping quality?

Edit:
Oh, and what do you prefer to see in an RPG (all of you)?
Battles are fun, but customization beats all (my opinion).

Yaya

Smash Champion
Haha. You :mad:, : mad:?
Does anyone know if switching the Wii's deflicker to the sharper version improves the camera video-taping quality?

Edit:
Oh, and what do you prefer to see in an RPG (all of you)?
Battles are fun, but customization beats all (my opinion).
Every Tales of Game.

Except for Legendia, Legendia wasn't that good.

And also ToS2, But that doesn't count because that was an abomination that followed one of my favourite games of all time.

PrinceRamen

Smash Lord
NNID
PrinceRamen
3DS FC
1590-4706-2476
My weekend was taken over by homework, and now I have to do lots of extra work to pick up after my lazy teammates
Dump the B*******!

When there's a group project, i always get the leader position, do less work. =)

PrinceRamen

Smash Lord
NNID
PrinceRamen
3DS FC
1590-4706-2476
Doesn't that kinda make you like the **** that orders everyone around, but does less work =_=
nah, I'm friendly. They don't mind either, most of the time. >.<

I usually stick with the same people, cause we're awesome together. They are not people who will just not do anything. They actually usually make me leader, cause truth be told I'm the smartest of the group. I like it. =)

kirbywizard

Smash Hero
3DS FC
0989-1847-5768
nah, I'm friendly. They don't mind either, most of the time. >.<

I usually stick with the same people, cause we're awesome together. They are not people who will just not do anything. They actually usually make me leader, cause truth be told I'm the smartest of the group. I like it. =)
Usually in all the groups I have been in which could be about 10 groups every year, I usually take place of the group advisor; usually help the group leader. But then usually the group leader, and another group members slacks off. We then fall behind without me noticing, and then I begin to throw warning and strikes at the lazy members. Then I end up with a larger amount trying to get the group to catch up. I usually end up being the real group leader, which I hate because I feel people hate me when I order them around. Then again I usually end up getting stuck with lazy incompetent workers.

I think I'm just going to post this in the something bothering you thread.

Grey Belnades

The Imperial Aztec
NNID
OldManGrey
3DS FC
0748-2157-4277
Doesn't that kinda make you like the **** that orders everyone around, but does less work =_=
Just like being a dictator :bee:

Droogies, just in case you didn't see it, don't update your wii if you have Homebrew, Hacked games, cISOs, things like that.

Grey Belnades

The Imperial Aztec
NNID
OldManGrey
3DS FC
0748-2157-4277
I rarely check to see if its off.

If its like the past updates, No, it asks if you want to update but taking off W24 is recommended.

PrinceRamen

Smash Lord
NNID
PrinceRamen
3DS FC
1590-4706-2476
Well my W24 has been off ever seance i hacked, never turned it back on.

No worries for me. >_>

Well gotta go. Night OTL! =)

DtJ Jungle

Check out my character in #GranblueFantasy
BRoomer
Huh, I believe I just got *****

GG Bunny. How do you do those CGs in lag 0_0

I need to play more. And read more about this game.

Bed now. class in 6 hours.

momochuu

Smash Legend
NNID
Momochuu
3DS FC
2380-3247-9039
GGs! You're fun. We both play Brawl like Melee, lol. -_-

Top Bottom