• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Largest Arms in the World

Teran

Through Fire, Justice is Served
Super Moderator
Premium
BRoomer
3DS FC
3540-0079-4988
I have a Magikarp with the most **** IVs. I also have a Dratini with good IVs too.

All my battling pokeymanz have awesome IVs, but they're not for trade. Except Gamestop Deoxys for a kiss.

Stealth Raptor

Smash Legend
yeah i went through selective breeding for a couple generations for my pokemon, and they have ivs in all the places they need it XD sadlymy highest iv pokemon is one i caught- a mewtwo with nothing under 25, with 31 sp attack and 30 speed

Teran

Super Moderator
Premium
BRoomer
3DS FC
3540-0079-4988
yeah i went through selective breeding for a couple generations for my pokemon, and they have ivs in all the places they need it XD sadlymy highest iv pokemon is one i caught- a mewtwo with nothing under 25, with 31 sp attack and 30 speed
My IVs are 31 everwhere I need them.

Stealth Raptor

Smash Legend
i never went that far, but they were always at least 27-28 in the one or two places i wanted really high, i never went super far with breeding, just far enough to get the most i can get with as little work as possible lol

Teran

Super Moderator
Premium
BRoomer
3DS FC
3540-0079-4988
i never went that far, but they were always at least 27-28 in the one or two places i wanted really high, i never went super far with breeding, just far enough to get the most i can get with as little work as possible lol
I had my corner cutting methods, and my breeding efforts were collaborative.

Fatmanonice

Banned via Warnings
NNID
Fatmanonice
I have a complete pokedex if anybody wants anything. Yeah, I got sick of waiting for a more conveinent way to get all the G/S/C starters and legendaries so I had a friend hack my game. I waited two years and thought it was long enough so I went ahead and got them.

:mad:

Bird Law Aficionado
BRoomer
3DS FC
3351-4631-7285
No.

I've always hated airsoft. It's too boring. I play paintball.

Omis

my friends were skinny
Im thinking about buying a gun since I played like crazy last summer and plan to do so this summer. However, Im a cheap **** who hates spending money. Im hoping to try and get the whole getup of goggles, bbs, and gun for <100

Ryusuta

Smash Master
3DS FC
5000-3249-3643
Should we change the name of this topic, or do we still like to argue? :bee:

I've been playing Zelda: Parallel Worlds, and I highly recommend it. Totally awesome game so far, and quite challenging. To give you an idea of the difficulty level... the prize for beating the very first dungeon in the game? Your sword and shield. :laugh:

DTP

L o s t - in reality~
I have a sudden urge to start using Snake......

*Stares at hands*

What's happening to me!!!

>____<

DTP

L o s t - in reality~
It was me! I inspired you to use Snake! Didn't I? :bee:
haha Actually, it was when we did that ffa. I got him randomly and he was kinda fun to use.

I really really suck with him, but I kinda want to work on him a bit more.

@0rion, I suck with MK too xD

Ugg

Smash Champion
haha Actually, it was when we did that ffa. I got him randomly and he was kinda fun to use.

I really really suck with him, but I kinda want to work on him a bit more.

@0rion, I suck with MK too xD
The only reason I'm any good with Snake is because I've had about 15,000 friendlies with bunnyma. :p

My Metaknight's alright, I used to main him.

*starts cloning Emerald items*

DTP

L o s t - in reality~
The only reason I'm any good with Snake is because I've had about 15,000 friendlies with bunnyma. :p

My Metaknight's alright, I used to main him.

*starts cloning Emerald items*
Bunnyma is so good with Snake O__o
I haven't seen him in awhile though, I kinda miss him :(

Top Bottom