• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Largest Arms in the World

Teran

Through Fire, Justice is Served
Super Moderator
Premium
BRoomer
3DS FC
3540-0079-4988
@ Cyrus, I don't smell like a man either, but random women always say I smell good for a guy, which I think is good, but I'm not sure xD
I smell kinda floral for some reason, leik cherry blossom apparently...

Must be the stuff I use... >.>

DTP

L o s t - in reality~
I smell kinda floral for some reason, leik cherry blossom apparently...

Must be the stuff I use... >.>
You mean your Shampoo or conditioner or whatever? lol

Cherries smell good though :)

Fatmanonice

Banned via Warnings
NNID
Fatmanonice
Hmm... I'm starting to realize that I actually prefer my apartment than being at home. It's just odd being at home now that I've actually been away to college. There's never any food in the house, my parents are gone like half the day, I don't really have any people to connect with since most of them are in another state or working summer jobs, and pretty much nothing is in walking distance. I also really don't feel like doing anything either because, for some reason, being here kind of saps my motivation to do anything. I don't even feel like playing video games right now... that's pretty bad. :laugh:

DTP

L o s t - in reality~
Hmm... I'm starting to realize that I actually prefer my apartment than being at home. It's just odd being at home now that I've actually been away to college. There's never any food in the house, my parents are gone like half the day, I don't really have any people to connect with since most of them are in another state or working summer jobs, and pretty much nothing is in walking distance. I also really don't feel like doing anything either because, for some reason, being here kind of saps my motivation to do anything. I don't even feel like playing video games right now... that's pretty bad. :laugh:
Hmm...... I think I good ol' work out is in order.

Get buff!
lol

Xivii

caterpillar feet
NNID
HBC
Fix'd

" i " before " e " except after " c ".

Examples:
Chief
Receive

Exceptions : Weird, Sheik, Sheikh.
Thankyou.

>.> I never understood why they made that rule with the fact that there are so many exceptions...

beige, deify, deity, deign,
eider, eight, either, feign, feint, feisty,
foreign, forfeit, freight, gneiss,
heifer, heigh-ho, height, heinous, heir, heist,
leitmotiv, neigh, neighbor, neither, peignoir,
rein, seine, seismic, seize, sheik,, sovereign, surfeit, , veil, vein, weight,
weir, weird, gneiss, height, leitmotiv, seismic,
codeine, either, neither, protein, seize,
conscience, foreign, forfeit, sovereign, surfeit, caffeine, casein, codeine,
geisha, inveigle, leisure, neither, obeisance,
phenolphthalein, seizin, sheik.

Fatmanonice

Banned via Warnings
NNID
Fatmanonice
I work out at night. I find it a lot easier to do if I'm watching some of my favorite shows while doing it. I have a 4 pack but I just recently found out that getting a 6 pack actually has more to do with genetics than just going all out on core exercises. Looking at the rest of my family, I don't think I have the genes for it but I guess that's fine.

Teran

Super Moderator
Premium
BRoomer
3DS FC
3540-0079-4988
~_^ lol ~_^

We had to learn to spell that in a chemistry class I was in last year =o.
I have to use that wondrous indicator on occasion. Most often in strong base - weak acid titrations

It's thanks to her I'm still bisexual.
All girls are bisexual irrespective. >.>

Teran

Super Moderator
Premium
BRoomer
3DS FC
3540-0079-4988
Estrogen: nature's spanish fly. :laugh: On another interesting note, estrogen makes women twice as sensitive to smell than men. Super human powers! ZOMG!
We have big muscles and a penox.

Fatmanonice

Banned via Warnings
NNID
Fatmanonice
Wait... mm that guy's butt looks so... *slap* NO!
:laugh: I don't think I could ever be gay. I'm already somewhat feminine as it is so I have a very hard time picturing myself as the "man" in the relationship simply because I would have to find someone more feminine than me. I had an extremelly feminine roommate for about two weeks the first time I went to England and he drove me up a wall as he was essentially a walking stereotype (he even wore women's shoes...). Also, as someone who currently lives with three very masculine roommates, I don't think I could go that route either seeing how being around them has made me more attracted to women more than anything else. :laugh:

There's this book I really want to read called "Guy Land" which is about the male culture in America because it theorizes that most popular masculine activities are simply ways to try to prove to others that they aren't gay or even have any feminine qualities. It's sounds like a fascinating read all in itself.

@ Darren:

Typing while naked again? And in Starbucks too? Have you no shame?

Teran

Super Moderator
Premium
BRoomer
3DS FC
3540-0079-4988
Ok answer to riddle.

When I looks into the mirror, all I see is me in my birthday suit.

@ FMOI: The curse is in the genes.

DTP

L o s t - in reality~
:laugh: I don't think I could ever be gay. I'm already somewhat feminine as it is so I have a very hard time picturing myself as the "man" in the relationship simply because I would have to find someone more feminine than me. I had an extremelly feminine roommate for about two weeks the first time I went to England and he drove me up a wall as he was essentially a walking stereotype (he even wore women's shoes...). Also, as someone who currently lives with three very masculine roommates, I don't think I could go that route either seeing how being around them has made me more attracted to women more than anything else. :laugh:

There's this book I really want to read called "Guy Land" which is about the male culture in America because it theorizes that most popular masculine activities are simply ways to try to prove to others that they aren't gay or even have any feminine qualities. It's sounds like a fascinating read all in itself.

@ Darren:

Typing while naked again? And in Starbucks too? Have you no shame?
haha I remember I guy in my High school wore heels and everyone just kinda died a little inside. The guy was ultra gay too xD

And I lack shame sometimes

*Struts*

Ok answer to riddle.

When I looks into the mirror, all I see is me in my birthday suit.

@ FMOI: The curse is in the genes.
*Stares blankly at the floor*

My genes suck :mad:

er......

DTP

L o s t - in reality~
haha I like the new title

And what will the archive be used for exactly :confused:

@ Cyrus, Yeah you heard right :mad:

Chaco

Never Logs In
haha I like the new title

And what will the archive be used for exactly :confused:

@ Cyrus, Yeah you heard right :mad:
Actually it will hold a record of all the tournaments OTL has had. Starting now. And I think I'm going to do a director spotlight, and a tournament spotlight. Like Tournament of the week and Diector of the Month.

DTP

L o s t - in reality~
Actually it will hold a record of all the tournaments OTL has had. Starting now. And I think I'm going to do a director spotlight, and a tournament spotlight. Like Tournament of the week and Diector of the Month.
Hey good idea Kyle =D

Maybe we should post a few of the notable tourneys that we had in the past?
It will set the bar so to speak ;)

@Cyrus, Quiet you! :mad:

Teran

Super Moderator
Premium
BRoomer
3DS FC
3540-0079-4988
Lmao @ Thread Title.

It's actually quite true, there's no need to ever want BRoom access when you have OTL.

Top Bottom