• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Largest Arms in the World

Dev2000

Smash Lord
Hey there OTL good too ****ing early in the morning
Hows ya'll? i'm tired

i have the sudden urge to go to a mcdonalds that's open 24 hours a day
with a bucket from KFC and a whopper menu then sit down right infront of the cashier
and eat it
idk why tho

Roxas M

Smash Master
good games kirbywizard.
i need to start playing wi-fi again. since i haven't been playing online for a week my timing needs work again.

fun olimar vs. marth match.

kirbywizard

Smash Hero
3DS FC
0989-1847-5768
Marthshadow

Subject is somewhat offensive in battle allowing him to pressure opponents to a small degree. Main flaw is use of moves that can become predictable, or some what punishable. Example being Ness battle, subject's Ariel strikes became predictable. Subject seems to prefer long range weapons, but may fall for same trap at least three time ( ex: being Pirate Ship when launcher appears). Subject must find balance in his offense and defense, then use attacks that have lower risk during certain situations. Recovery is good, and hard to punish.

Subject needs improvement. . .

What just happened :psycho:

SUbject Matches fun and creative.

Must practice later. . . .

Roxas M

Smash Master
Marthshadow

Subject is somewhat offensive in battle allowing him to pressure opponents to a small degree. Main flaw is use of moves that can become predictable, or some what punishable. Example being Ness battle, subject's Ariel strikes became predictable. Subject seems to prefer long range weapons, but may fall for same trap at least three time ( ex: being Pirate Ship when launcher appears). Subject must find balance in his offense and defense, then use attacks that have lower risk during certain situations. Recovery is good, and hard to punish.

i know i'm predictable on wi-fi.
half of my moves don't register online so i have to use the same moves again.
for example: marth double fair.
i get the first fair but the second won't register so i end up standing on the ground instead of doing the second fair. or sometimes i don't even jump.
i use my moves at precise moments so they are hard to punish. so when i fight online, the input lag screws up my plans so i end up being very predictable.

kirbywizard

Smash Hero
3DS FC
0989-1847-5768
i know i'm predictable on wi-fi.
half of my moves don't register online so i have to use the same moves again.
for example: marth double fair.
i get the first fair but the second won't register so i end up standing on the ground instead of doing the second fair. or sometimes i don't even jump.
i use my moves at precise moments so they are hard to punish. so when i fight online, the input lag screws up my plans so i end up being very predictable.
Subject dislikes WiFi like everyone else :laugh:

My Olimar doesn't have to worry as much when it comes to lag, but my Luigi hates it >_>. I can't short hop to save my life online. Well it's wifi, so we all have to deal with it.

Roxas M

Smash Master
Subject dislikes WiFi like everyone else :laugh:

My Olimar doesn't have to worry as much when it comes to lag, but my Luigi hates it >_>. I can't short hop to save my life online. Well it's wifi, so we all have to deal with it.
exactly. :laugh:

i need more online practice. i've been training offline for the past week so even a little lag screws me up. a few days of wi-fi should fix my timing again. i'm brawling all night long.

Ugg

Smash Champion
Marthshadow

I want one of those! Hahah.

8Bitman

Smash Master
YESH!!! kirbz make me and uggy a bio!!!! me first cuz im cool. :p

kirbz if you make me one its going straight to my sig, no matter how awesome or retarted it iz!! :bee:

i iz stupid. :******:

Ugg

Smash Champion
Ugg, why do you only use default avs? :p
I'm lazy. Get me any avatar, and I'll wear it. :o

UGG picks some of the most annoying characters that can easily pressure the majority of the roster.

edit: really straked?
Pfft, don't even talk, Mr. Olimar. :p

Thanks, K-wiz.

lmao!!! we all know its true ugg. you dont have to lie to our faces. lolz :laugh: ugg's all the awesome anyone whill eva need!!! :p

EDIT: uggy!!! set this as your avi noaw!!! we will be hamster buddies. :bee:

http://vice.typepad.com/photos/uncategorized/2007/08/17/299000347_d62adc2956_o.jpg
Lol, shouldn't it be corn? o.o

:mad:

Bird Law Aficionado
BRoomer
3DS FC
3351-4631-7285
Yes please. Try to capture the inner Straked. And don't turn that into some innuendo.

kirbywizard

Smash Hero
3DS FC
0989-1847-5768
Straked Joke Bio

Subject seems to have superb taste in avatars and all things Hobbes. Subject intelligence is main strong point, and can easily cause new members to have brain matter explode :mad:

So straked you wanna brawl so I can make a real bio?

8Bitman

Smash Master
KIRBZ!!!! MAKE ME ONE!!

AND UGG WEAR THE PIC I GAVE YOU!!:bee:

and yesh ugg doez that cuz he gets into his opponents mind, and rots you from the inside.

:mad:

Bird Law Aficionado
BRoomer
3DS FC
3351-4631-7285
I loved that bio. ;___;

And sure, I haven't played you in awhile. No Olimar plz.

Going online now.

8Bitman

Smash Master
Kirbz

As a young yet extremely intelligent individual, Kirby travels the world afar to find a reason for him to be on the planet earth. To this day he still has yet to find a good enough reason but he will keep searching until he grasps his dream and become the greatest writer of all time. As of now he runs a very low profile and communicates with his online SSBB friends, and trains excessively to gain money to fulfill his dream. His best friend 8Bit and kirby train together atop the tallest mountains to become the best campers of all time. Hours upon hours are spent for just one round. He also has the title for the best director of SSBB wifi tournaments, which inspires him to keep moving and continue his journey to snatch his dream and live life to the fullest.

this good for you budz? :bee:

Xivii

caterpillar feet
NNID
HBC
I need someone to be named Infinite Memories. I have a fruity cool story intro all thought out.

Dreams of the future... memories of the past

...Intertwined with the infinite reality of the present.

The young heroes reunited...

*Utada Hikaru starts singing*

*shows a boy and girl falling from the sky, both unconcious yet holding hands. They fall deep into the ocean but when the scene changes it shows them lying on an island. They are awakened by Goofy and Donald in their face...

wait...*

Roxas M

Smash Master
I need someone to be named Infinite Memories. I have a fruity cool story intro all thought out.

Dreams of the future... memories of the past

...Intertwined with the infinite reality of the present.

The young heroes reunited...

*Utada Hikaru starts singing*

*shows a boy and girl falling from the sky, both unconcious yet holding hands. They fall deep into the ocean but when the scene changes it shows them lying on an island. They are awaken by Goofy and Donald in their face...

wait...*
umm.......sounds like kingdom hearts.
that's my department. :)

Cloudfox

Smash Ace
Duuuudes somebody Brawl me for a bit. :( ....omgggg Straked that's the most adorable avatar ever.

Top Bottom