• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Largest Arms in the World

8Bitman

Smash Master
so cute. ^.^ <3

uhhh anyway where do you go to find groups (clans) on ze website???:)

who knows melfice that one hand could save the world from complete domination of my little cute hamsters buddies. :p

Thunder Of Zeus

*Rumble Rumble*
so cute. ^.^ <3

uhhh anyway where do you go to find groups (clans) on ze website???:)

who knows melfice that one hand could save the world from complete domination of my little cute hamsters buddies. :p
I don't get involved with them =\

Are you free to play? I still haven't faced that Bowser of yours.

8Bitman

Smash Master
im taking it you dont know where to find them...well its okay.. i need to find a good ROBBERS clan. :p

also bunny wont stop playing hes going to be training for the next 2 hours and then hes going to have to fight like 2-4 people for that AIB top 60 ladder tourney... theres only 7 people left...

ill be online after hes done, so if youre online ill get you. =D as always sorry for the delay.. bunny b busy...

Thunder Of Zeus

*Rumble Rumble*
im taking it you dont know where to find them...well its okay.. i need to find a good ROBBERS clan. :p

also bunny wont stop playing hes going to be training for the next 2 hours and then hes going to have to fight like 2-4 people for that AIB top 60 ladder tourney... theres only 7 people left...

ill be online after hes done, so if youre online ill get you. =D as always sorry for the delay.. bunny b busy...
Wow, that's dedication. I'm going to go hit Training Mode or Brawl some other people online, then.

Salem

Smash Champion

I use to do that. >_>

But now I can't cause of this bad controller...

Just kidding!

Screw all that, i'm going for that #1

8Bitman

Smash Master
I use to do that. >_>

But now I can't cause of this bad controller...

Just kidding!

Screw all that, i'm going for that #1
lolz salem. you have the best CF ive ever faught and we havent faught in a while so i bet youve gotten better.. i rarely ever fight you online now budz... hmmmmm.:lick:

but zenny thats bad you should be a happy person. :bee: the frowny faces add negative appeal to you. =/

8Bitman

Smash Master
happy b-day LOTM!!! :bee:

i iz young.... im always the youngest in everthing im in. :(

Salem

Smash Champion
lolz salem. you have the best CF ive ever faught and we havent faught in a while so i bet youve gotten better.. i rarely ever fight you online now budz... hmmmmm.:lick:

but zenny thats bad you should be a happy person. :bee: the frowny faces add negative appeal to you. =/
Originally I was trying to have the best Falcon to prove he is not a bad character, just a character which requires skill.

But eh, i'll probably become like Ninjalink, maining all. >_>
I'm hoping not, I just want one of my favorite characters to be Top Tier.

Edit: Happy Birthday LotM. :p

8Bitman

Smash Master
no you arent zenny, liez!!! :freak:

lolz. :laugh: also whyd you change your name??? you will always be referred to as zenny by me cuz infinite dreams iz too long to type... lol

EDIT: salem you are the essense of skill youz can use any character you want, and be the essense of of rapetastic!!! lol

8Bitman

Smash Master
nothing much marthshadow... im bored out of my mind just watching bunny train... so nothing important... someone give me something to do. =/

Xivii

caterpillar feet
NNID
HBC
no you arent zenny, liez!!! :freak:

lolz. :laugh: also whyd you change your name??? you will always be referred to as zenny by me cuz infinite dreams iz too long to type... lol

EDIT: salem you are the essense of skill youz can use any character you want, and be the essense of of rapetastic!!! lol
~Zen was tainted for far too long. I had no other choice but to eliminate it. Only once it is purified may it return. ~

Uhm I never really chose that name in the first place. I've been wanting to change it forever. Is Infinite much longer than Zenny?

8Bitman

Smash Master
naw not really just a better and cuter name. ^.^

you will always be referred to as zenny from me and if you question me youre questioning god!!!! lol

8Bitman

Smash Master
yes you believe thats its an accident everytime... muahahah!!! its actually mindgames!!!:laugh:

Top Bottom