• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Largest Arms in the World

:mad:

Bird Law Aficionado
BRoomer
3DS FC
3351-4631-7285
Thanks, Cloudfox and Beef. xD

Fun games, Kirby! Sorry for quitting that last match, I was a bit tired of Brawling. Great Luigi.

kirbywizard

Smash Hero
3DS FC
0989-1847-5768
Straked​

Subject seems to have fantastic taste in avatars, and seems to enjoy this thing called Hobbes. Subject can easily find and exploit any flaws in the opponent. From MU experience, and all the way to recovery flaws. Subject has a wide arsenal of weapons that can easily "Gimp" opponents with many different types of recovery. Characters like Luigi and Falco are not safe anymore. Subject does not take long and can turn an opponents small mistake into his favor in a matter of seconds. Subject does not use to many risky moves, but at times may mis-place smashes. Subject has a very picky taste when it comes to matches ( Ex: PT, and Olimar match), and at times does not have a sense of humor ( GW match). Never get off stage while fighting subject.

Prefers fist, and elemental attacks.

Edit: Fantastic Mario.

kirbywizard

Smash Hero
3DS FC
0989-1847-5768

Kirby, make mine already :mad088:
I have played you plenty of times so I have a good idea

Gamingblack
Subject has some what rather loud taste when it comes to music, and has a rather bone like taste with avatars. Subject is talented with many character, but seems to rely on quick kill moves. Such as Luigi's Up B, and GW's smashes. Subject seems to space at an average level, but can easily read opponents. Subjects is usually up for many games, but at times may seem annoying when subject only picks a large flat stage. Subject seems to prefer item using character..

Salem

Smash Champion

Gamingblack
Subject has some what rather loud taste when it comes to music, and has a rather bone like taste with avatars. Subject is talented with many character, but seems to rely on quick kill moves. Such as Luigi's Up B, and GW's smashes. Subject seems to space at an average level, but can easily read opponents. Subjects is usually up for many games, but at times may seem annoying when subject only picks a large flat stage. Subject seems to prefer item using character..
Make one about me now please. >_>

Grey Belnades

The Imperial Aztec
NNID
OldManGrey
3DS FC
0748-2157-4277

Gamingblack
You know me so well T_T

Oh, I don't get annoyed when someone picks a flat stage, I dislike non flat stages.

KevinM

TB12 TB12 TB12
BRoomer
KevinM has a huge... ego and his disdain for brawl is only equal to his prowess in Melee.

He is beloved by both Teran and Karina and they all plan on getting married and being awesome together.

Teran

Through Fire, Justice is Served
Super Moderator
Premium
BRoomer
3DS FC
3540-0079-4988
KevinM has a huge... ego and his disdain for brawl is only equal to his prowess in Melee.

He is beloved by both Teran and Karina and they all plan on getting married and being awesome together.
^^True story.

Polygamy should be legal just for us.

8Bitman

Smash Master
teran... make kirbz create a bio for me... pweez. :bee: you cant deny the hamster.

8Bitman

Smash Master
but you have the power to make him do it. ^.^ you are a moderator after all.;)
teran big strong macho man!!!! = MOD

8Bitman

Smash Master
but youre teran, kevinm iz too super macho he cant touch his own shoulders... youre teran the great!!! kevinm threatened to pummel me cuz i spelled fought wronf. *hides in corner* pweez teran. :bee: plus youre cool to bother.. i dont get striken.. lol

Teran

Super Moderator
Premium
BRoomer
3DS FC
3540-0079-4988
But I still don't think you get it.
Since I don't have irl contact with Kwiz, there's no feasible way for me to force him to do this.

8Bitman

Smash Master
hmm.. okay.. you could tell him that youll ban him if he doeznt.. lol.. ill get him to make me a bio.. **** FTW!!:laugh:

Teran

Super Moderator
Premium
BRoomer
3DS FC
3540-0079-4988
I'm not allowed to actually ban him if he doesn't...

Heartz♥

Smash Legend

Grats on Superator. You guys are spoiled.

Look what I found. It's rather cute:

Teran

Super Moderator
Premium
BRoomer
3DS FC
3540-0079-4988
Well Mr Tough guy, there are certainly good smashers that do ask for matches from time to time in that thread.

Just gotta have patience. Plus, most of the good players aren't really that bothered with playing this game as far as I've seen. :(

Heartz♥

Smash Legend
I fought a few people there, but I found them to be under my level of skill :/

I want some real challenges. I thought tournaments would bring some better people at wifi. Also, how is Choknater's post count down!?

Haha. You really aren't fighting the right people there. Besides, it really is not hard to find a challenge on Smashboards. Play Nya. She'll give you a challenge.

Heartz♥

Smash Legend
Is she European :/
I'm really looking for more European players, because it might give me some serious lag to play all the way overseas :'(
She's Asian and Hawaiian, and lives in Illinois. If you are really that competitive, play live tournaments. You won't get much satisfaction playing online. You know, with johns and all.

Chaco

Never Logs In
Action Jackson, lolol.

I like never post here anymore. I just read it and see if I need to do anything.

Chaco

Never Logs In
No it is not. This is not a place to ask for matches, it is a social thread. On top of that talking **** will get you nowhere. So, if you're done. I'm going to ask you to leave now.

Grey Belnades

The Imperial Aztec
NNID
OldManGrey
3DS FC
0748-2157-4277
So anyways, I've been trying WiiSX and does anyone recommend some good PS1 games? I'm tired of dying in SotN <_<

Top Bottom