• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Largest Arms in the World

Barge

All I want is a custom title
Yeah, it's still a crazy game that I could never see myself playing competitively...C'mon, a girl inside a water blob
The same can be said for Brawl >_>
2 incestuous climbers, a ******** electric rat, a gender confused angel, anthros wearing spandex, and an annoying piece of bubble gum :c

Fatmanonice

Banned via Warnings
NNID
Fatmanonice
Good games.
Yes, indeed. I roll too much, don't I? XP I can see that I'm improving despite only fighting the computer but it's a habit I can't seem to kick unless I'm playing as certain characters like Pit, Lucario, Wario, and Mario. For some reason, I can really "get in the zone" when I use them and not have to think all too much about my actions. Wish I had more people to play IRL... The good news is that I'm finally going to be able to do tournaments coming this fall.

Cloudfox

Smash Ace
My first version of Pokemon was Pokemon Red. I was pretty much brainwashed by Nintendo Power to buy it. :laugh: Anyone remember the videos that they sent out to promote it? *goes to youtube to look for them*
Y'mean these? :D

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HpX35eD0OCU

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1EB7Jhv8mS8&feature=related

Just...lol. But yeah, I was very interested just hearing about the game's concepts and seeing some of the different Pokemon - when they sent this thing in the mail, though, I HAD TO HAVE IIIIIIT, hopelessly oblivious to the cheesy acting of fabricated friends and family members. And I never realized how...overtly subliminal some parts of this thing were. >.> The part where they're talking to Giovanni, geez.

Barge

I have my 2nd semester presentations next week xD
Our group is matching colors so we're going black white and purple. I didn't choose the colors, the girls did >;o
But purple is sexy, now I must find a purple tie

Teran

Through Fire, Justice is Served
Super Moderator
Premium
BRoomer
3DS FC
3540-0079-4988
Onoes :c
What kind of punishment >:O
Well you won't be able to move when I'm done with you.

Take that as a good or bad thing, I don't care, I'm capable of both.

Barge

I lol'd.

I don't really know what else to say except I'm sure you are capable of both.

Barge

Jokes are jokes. I laugh at gay jokes, racist jokes, cheesy, lame, dirty jokes.
Because they're jokes and nothing more, to me at least.

Top Bottom