• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Largest Arms in the World

Teran

Through Fire, Justice is Served
Super Moderator
Premium
BRoomer
3DS FC
3540-0079-4988
Goooooooooood evening.. OTL that party was too ****ing good
I GOT A ****ING GUITAR i feel awesome xD even tho i cant play for ****
You're conscious?

Can't have been that good then.

Pr0phetic

Dodge the bullets!
I still have a huge headache from that party Dev, what day is it? 0.o

Hey guys I'm doing some serious training for the next tourney I'm going to, so I need this specifics:

- A good MK
- A good Snake (looks at Aryman)
- A good Oli (Dabuz)

Azua

Scourge Cheerleader
Premium
BRoomer
Oh suuuuuuuuuure, Azua and MLG_JV touched me in ways I've never been touched before...

>______________>
I'm not sure Cody would approve of that.

Anyway yeah I was planning on letting you guys pick the tourney. Chaco or Glyph can make the poll and whatnot.

I'm doing my monthly forum sweep today and I figured I might as well post about it now so I don't forget.

DTP

L o s t - in reality~
Oh suuuuuuuuuure, Azua and MLG_JV touched me in ways I've never been touched before...

>______________>
I knew it!
=O

Anyway yeah I was planning on letting you guys pick the tourney. Chaco or Glyph can make the poll and whatnot.

I'm doing my monthly forum sweep today and I figured I might as well post about it now so I don't forget.
I just assumed we'd be doing it for our next 128 person tourney. It would make sense if we did that

Pr0phetic

Dodge the bullets!

how about the tourney SOLID, KrazyGlue, and I are hosting? Or some large 32/64-man tourney.

DTP

L o s t - in reality~
What do you guys think about me hosting a tourney soon?
I'm considering it, but I'm not sure when I'll have time.......

Also, someone brawl meh

Sir Bedevere

Smash Lord
So hey, technically I'm violating one of Chaco's rules since I'm not really part of OTL, but I was gonna ask: Would a group of people actually be up for finishing a tourney if I gave custom title prizes?
That might actually motivate me enough to start practicing Brawl again LOL.

- A good MK
The only people I know that play MK AT ALL (MKs aren't very popular online) are Excellence and Barge, and Excellence is the only one I know to play him to a good degree. But if you can't get a hold of them, and no one suggests anything else, what I would suggest would be skimming all the tournaments (especially ones that are near/already finished) and looking for people who placed well with MK. Make sure you look at who they beat, too. It's pretty simple for a random newb to place somewhat high if the tourney was seeded badly. Hope this helps.

:mad:

Bird Law Aficionado
BRoomer
3DS FC
3351-4631-7285
Gylhp.
That is just adorable. Say good-bye to that blue name now.

kirbywizard

Smash Hero
3DS FC
0989-1847-5768
Thanks TSM

Also has anyone heard of the MMORPG Evony? It is very simple and you do not have to do much, just click a few times then log off and everything builds up as you are logged off. Very simple.

Curse You my horrible typing.

~Peachy~

Creator of delicious desserts
♥Hmmmmmmm...what happens to the closed Online Tournament Social Threads? I have had a suspicion that they get whisked away into another dimension while the name of the thread remains here. Really splendid theory, right? ;)

Top Bottom