• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Largest Arms in the World

Teran

Through Fire, Justice is Served
Super Moderator
Premium
BRoomer
3DS FC
3540-0079-4988
I think it's already died down, thanks for the thought though.

momochuu

Smash Legend
NNID
Momochuu
3DS FC
2380-3247-9039
Graduation is tomorrow. =o My hair is so bouncy.

LordoftheMorning

Smash Champion
Jokes are jokes. I laugh at gay jokes, racist jokes, cheesy, lame, dirty jokes.
Because they're jokes and nothing more, to me at least.
My thoughts exactly.

I just got home from the last swim meet of this year. I was doing relays at the regional swim meet. We did okay, but some of the other teams are haxx0rz.

momochuu

Smash Legend
NNID
Momochuu
3DS FC
2380-3247-9039
Awesome stuff Karina :)

It's always nice to graduate alongside all of your friends, so I'm sure you'll have a good time =D
Lol thanks. =] I'm sure it'll be funs, but sad at the same time. ;_;

Heartz♥

Smash Legend
Come baaaack, we miss you.
When I visit my Grandparents sometime later.

And Karina, graduation was the best experience I've ever had. My grandparents from Virgina made a surprise visit. It was so emotional. My enemies were even happy to see my graduation as they were watching in the "audience"....

EPIC FAILURE

Azua

Scourge Cheerleader
Premium
BRoomer
So hey, technically I'm violating one of Chaco's rules since I'm not really part of OTL, but I was gonna ask: Would a group of people actually be up for finishing a tourney if I gave custom title prizes?

Heartz♥

Smash Legend
So hey, technically I'm violating one of Chaco's rules since I'm not really part of OTL, but I was gonna ask: Would a group of people actually be up for finishing a tourney if I gave custom title prizes?
There lies the Revival of OTL. Wise idea. People w**** custom titles.

DTP

L o s t - in reality~
Lol thanks. =] I'm sure it'll be funs, but sad at the same time. ;_;
Mine is imminent too.

Hold me! T__T
*Holds*

It may be sad, but.... graduating is awesome haha
You don't really lose contact with all of your friends, as long as you sorta try haha
Everyone is always working or going to college, so you never get a chance to see some of the people you knew. That's the only thing I don't like ;_;
But you can always chat with your friends over the internet if you don't get a chance to see them, which is ok

We did it before actually, and the tourney was a complete success. It was the biggest we had. We weren't sure if we'd be able to offer a custom titlte as a prize again, but with your help we can =D

We're basically waiting for summer, that's when we'll get things running again in here

Teran

Super Moderator
Premium
BRoomer
3DS FC
3540-0079-4988
Yeah with regards to tournaments wait until summer.

People have finals and the like to worry about at the moment, so it's hard to find a good time to get a smooth tournament running.

In summer I predict successful tournaments running daily, and Revival will kick *** all across town.

Well... that's the hope. We must hope.

momochuu

Smash Legend
NNID
Momochuu
3DS FC
2380-3247-9039
It didn't hit me that I'm probably never going to see a majority of those people ever again until about 2 days ago. At first I was all: OMFG GET ME OUT OF HERE NOW!!

I'm gonna miss them. ;-;

Heartz♥

Smash Legend
You will never know how precious someone is to you until you lose them and never see them again.

...This was before Myspace was invited. Bring them to the Smashboards as an alternative.

Chaco

Never Logs In
Azua your an admin, lol. You can do what you want.

But yeah, we gave away a custom title for GOTLT the last time. 128 man tourney. Buzz approved it, so that added onto the monstrous prize.

I'd be up for it though. Choose your tournaments wisely though. Some are bound to fail.

DTP

L o s t - in reality~
It didn't hit me that I'm probably never going to see a majority of those people ever again until about 2 days ago. At first I was all: OMFG GET ME OUT OF HERE NOW!!

I'm gonna miss them. ;-;
Yeah it sucks ;_;

But on the bright side, when you do see your friends it makes it that much more awesome =D

A few weeks ago I played in a small volley ball tourney with the people that I hung out with like everyday. Then we wen drinking after that haha
It was so much fun being with them again
And the strange thing is that it felt like nothing changed at all, everyone was still the same, which was awesome

All my friends would get banned for trolling and flaming within a few hours.
lmao
Azua your an admin, lol. You can do what you want.

But yeah, we gave away a custom title for GOTLT the last time. 128 man tourney. Buzz approved it, so that added onto the monstrous prize.

I'd be up for it though. Choose your tournaments wisely though. Some are bound to fail.
Azua must leave!

/OTL Elitism

Ryusuta

Smash Master
3DS FC
5000-3249-3643
I'd do it, assuming I could choose the title and color.

Teran

Super Moderator
Premium
BRoomer
3DS FC
3540-0079-4988
****, you make it sound like you are the nice guy.
In my group of friends, I am the least violent, crude, vulgar, promiscuous, rude, and the most civilized.

Yeah, nice image.

Top Bottom