• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Largest Arms in the World

Grey Belnades

The Imperial Aztec
NNID
OldManGrey
3DS FC
0748-2157-4277

Fatmanonice

Banned via Warnings
NNID
Fatmanonice
lol, thanks zeus although i already been engaged for about 3 months now:p

hmmm, i never seen that before, where is it from?
Many years ago, before youtube and before 4chan and newgrounds became popular, there were three sites where most of the memes on the internet came from: albinoblacksheep.com, ytmnd.com, and ebaumsworld.com (which pretty much stole stuff from lesser known sites). This video came from the first one.

Xivii

caterpillar feet
NNID
HBC
Does anyone here ever play diddy. I just realized today how extremely easy it is to spike with him. Like one of the easiest.

albinoblacksheep=nightmares.

Grey Belnades

The Imperial Aztec
NNID
OldManGrey
3DS FC
0748-2157-4277
Many years ago, before youtube and before 4chan and newgrounds became popular, there were three sites where most of the memes on the internet came from: albinoblacksheep.com, ytmnd.com, and ebaumsworld.com (which pretty much stole stuff from lesser known sites). This video came from the first one.
of all the 3, the only one that sounds familiar is ebaumworld, the other 2, i never heard of, then again, the first time i had internet was 2 years ago

Thunder Of Zeus

*Rumble Rumble*
I used to, but realized how annoying he was to fight against, so I dropped him. I hate using characters that I hate playing against.

ive only heard of albinoblacksheep

Fatmanonice

Banned via Warnings
NNID
Fatmanonice
Am I the only one that finds the rate at which this thread moves absolutely ridiculous?
It's pretty much because this like the only thread that's actually getting attention in this board right at the moment. Also, it's been a long time since I've last seen you here? How have things been? How are the kids? Wife? Mortgage?

I'm bored as hell. Anyone want friendlies? >__>
Yes please. After playing against real people, it makes me hate level 9 computers even more. :laugh:

Chaco

Never Logs In
Alright, quit the douchebaggery.

Hearts give me hives, besides Heartz of coure.

Famous

Smash Champion
Yeah, it's still a crazy game that I could never see myself playing competitively...C'mon, a girl inside a water blob

Top Bottom