• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Largest Arms in the World

Heartz♥

Smash Legend
This is insane. I haven't been properly acquainted with most of the people posting in this thread.

My name is Heartz. My friends call me Kasey or "KC". I don't have Brawl, nor a Wii, so I am just on Smashboards to contribute and what not. My mains are Zelda, Pit, and Peach. I am ok at the game. I'm not competitive, but I like to win just so I can say females **** at video games, too.

I have freckles.

Salem

Smash Champion
This is insane. I haven't been properly acquainted with most of the people posting in this thread.

My name is Heartz. My friends call me Kasey or "KC". I don't have Brawl, nor a Wii, so I am just on Smashboards to contribute and what not. My mains are Zelda, Pit, and Peach. I am ok at the game. I'm not competitive, but I like to win just so I can say females **** at video games, too.

I have freckles.
And I like to win with female characters just to say "Haha! you just got beat by a girl!" :p

Roxas M

Smash Master

I have freckles.
hya heartz. :bee:
i never properly introduced myself either due to lack of wiimote batteries but i'll get around to it sooner or later.

PrinceRamen

Smash Lord
NNID
PrinceRamen
3DS FC
1590-4706-2476
Just wanted to try something knew with it for once. >_>
Chicken has been overused anyway, might as well do something slightly original. :p
Like shrimp and BBQ sauce?:lick:

But why Cinnamon?:dizzy: I don't know if i would like that...even though i like most Ramen:p

momochuu

Smash Legend
NNID
Momochuu
3DS FC
2380-3247-9039
Omg guys it's almost out~! When it comes out, I'm not coming outside for days. So good.

I've thrown up fives times a row now because I'm so excited.

PrinceRamen

Smash Lord
NNID
PrinceRamen
3DS FC
1590-4706-2476
Omg guys it's almost out~! When it comes out, I'm not coming outside for days. So good.

I've thrown up fives times a row now because I'm so excited.
Isn't that a little, OVER Excited?

Hope you don't get disappointed with the game, that happened to me too many times >_>

momochuu

Smash Legend
NNID
Momochuu
3DS FC
2380-3247-9039
Salem the new Touhou fighter comes out in about 2~3 hours. GET IT. It's like SWR with five new characters and new spells, and music, and stages. Omfg I can't wait. @__@

Also, Sakuya and Remilia ftw.

Top Bottom