• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Largest Arms in the World

KevinM

TB12 TB12 TB12
BRoomer
I got fired from work, and then my girlfriend said her parents were most likely going to make her break up with me as a result. On top of that my band is fighting, I'm going through a huge depression bout, and school isn't starting for another week and a half so I'm stuck with my psycho parents though I quite literally have not gone home in a week.

Hope your week has gone better OTL.

Rawnie

Smash Champion
I got fired from work, and then my girlfriend said her parents were most likely going to make her break up with me as a result. On top of that my band is fighting, I'm going through a huge depression bout, and school isn't starting for another week and a half so I'm stuck with my psycho parents though I quite literally have not gone home in a week.

Hug? :c

K. Leaving for real now.

Roxas M

Smash Master

wow.
i hope things get better for you.

PrinceRamen

Smash Lord
NNID
PrinceRamen
3DS FC
1590-4706-2476

If it makes you feel better my week has been filled with stupidity...>_> I hope you feel better:bee:

Melfice z

Smash Ace

tough :c
i hope things get better for you!
join teh hug group!
do a barrel roll!

Fatmanonice

Banned via Warnings
NNID
Fatmanonice

Yeah, mine sucks about as bad. :laugh: Murphy's Law is awesome. :psycho:

Teran

Through Fire, Justice is Served
Super Moderator
Premium
BRoomer
3DS FC
3540-0079-4988
I should really sleep more.
I don't know why I'm not asleep now.

I must love this site too much.

SkylerOcon

Tiny Dancer

If you need to talk, I'm here dude =/

Teran

Through Fire, Justice is Served
Super Moderator
Premium
BRoomer
3DS FC
3540-0079-4988
I think I'm gonna DIE.
Nighty noodles OTL.

Also sending bro hugs to KevMo