• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Largest Arms in the World

Heartz♥

Smash Legend
Can't right now, bro playing crackdown. :p
And i'm tired of brawl untill I get another GCN controller that i'll probably only use for tourneys. :p

Well... the Sakuya I use has Marth's colors and doesn't use time stop. >_>
Sakuya is the one with throwing knives. And she controls time. I know this because I hate her.

momochuu

Smash Legend
NNID
Momochuu
3DS FC
2380-3247-9039
They're fighters for the PC. Get Scarlet Weather Rhapsody too Salem. Not using time stop is for scrubs. >.> I time stop and spam knives ALL DAY.

Embodiment of Scarlet Devil is the best because it has this crazy little girl <3

Heartz♥

Smash Legend
They're fighters for the PC. Get Scarlet Weather Rhapsody too Salem. Not using time stop is for scrubs. >.> I time stop and spam knives ALL DAY.

Embodiment of Scarlet Devil is the best because it has this crazy little girl <3

Kawaii Bunny = Sakuya

Sakuya = </3z

PrinceRamen

Smash Lord
NNID
PrinceRamen
3DS FC
1590-4706-2476
Time stop? Reminds me of Sonic Adventure 2. Sonic says time stop, Shadow says Chaos Control. Sonic wind! Chaos Spear!:chuckle:

Heartz♥

Smash Legend
Chaos were cute. My friends and I used to make our own Chaos then run tournaments with them in Karate. Fun stuff, but now that stuff is pretty **** boring.

momochuu

Smash Legend
NNID
Momochuu
3DS FC
2380-3247-9039
Great, now I wanna play that game again, lol. >_> Because of that game, I bought that stupid GBA adapter thing. I have a few Chaos at level 99 in most of their stats. Man that game was fun. I spent so many hours on it. They really need to make another game with that feature.

mcmuff1nman

Smash Lord
Great, now I wanna play that game again, lol. >_> Because of that game, I bought that stupid GBA adapter thing. I have a few Chaos at level 99 in most of their stats. Man that game was fun. I spent so many hours on it. They really need to make another game with that feature.
I wish, but they probably won't :(

Amy Rose was too good at the racing too >___>

PrinceRamen

Smash Lord
NNID
PrinceRamen
3DS FC
1590-4706-2476
Sonic Adventure 3:bee:

Not gonna happen:ohwell:

momochuu

Smash Legend
NNID
Momochuu
3DS FC
2380-3247-9039
Of course, but I like slashing things up. :O

And I still can't find the download/CD for that game. X_X
Which one? SWR?

I think...I beat every event in the racing and karate ones. The Angel and Devil chaos were so hard. ._. I wish you had more control over your chaos.

Salem

Smash Champion
Which one? SWR?

I think...I beat every event in the racing and karate ones. The Angel and Devil chaos were so hard. ._. I wish you had more control over your chaos.
Yup, that one.

I never knew exactly where they were at.
It'd be funny if it was in an obvious place. >_>

Edit:

chaos were freaking awesome, i'm still trying to turn mine into a devil. :p

Xivii

caterpillar feet
NNID
HBC
Muffin an all nighter?

I still had my chaos on my GC memory card up until a few days ago when my cousin currupted my data =(
I was so mad:mad: because it had all my GC files! I was still in the middle of Metroid Prime Echos =o

mcmuff1nman

Smash Lord
Muffin an all nighter?

I still had my chaos on my GC memory card up until a few days ago when my cousin currupted my data =(
I was so mad:mad: because it had all my GC files! I was still in the middle of Metroid Prime Echos =o
No, going to sleep now.

Awwwww.... *Pats Zens head*

&Beats up Zens cousin*

Top Bottom