• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Largest Arms in the World

momochuu

Smash Legend
NNID
Momochuu
3DS FC
2380-3247-9039
I think my name was originally supposed to be Monica so my brother could be a junior, but thankfully my parents changed their minds. >.>

Does anyone wanna play? I don't have much to do today. :x

Xivii

caterpillar feet
NNID
HBC
I think my name was originally supposed to be Monica so my brother could be a junior, but thankfully my parents changed their minds. >.>

Does anyone wanna play? I don't have much to do today. :x
I'll play .

Zeus- Yeah xD

jungle- Sorry =[ I willl when I get a new computer.

DtJ Glyphmoney

Summoned from a trading card
BRoomer
NNID
Tip_Tappers
3DS FC
1032-1228-5523
Time to rip loose from the siren's song and go to bed, as soon as I see another Glyph post.
Oh snap pressure's on.

Umm, can't think of anything funny to say. Just think about how hilarious a pirate would look as he lost everything on the stock market I guess.

Speaking of which, I made someone do that as their charade a few weeks ago. Along with "an angry plant" and "an amputee attempts a cartwheel"

Now to bed with you.

DtJ Jungle

Check out my character in #GranblueFantasy
BRoomer
Speaking of which, I made someone do that as their charade a few weeks ago. Along with "an angry plant" and "an amputee attempts a cartwheel"

Now to bed with you.
...did everyone miss this or something? I pictured this in myhead and rofl'd

momochuu

Smash Legend
NNID
Momochuu
3DS FC
2380-3247-9039
I've changed my title like 5 times today. >.>

Fatmanonice

Banned via Warnings
NNID
Fatmanonice
That's pretty awesome for a dream. My dreams are always magically sexual.
Magically? Does that mean that you are wearing a top hat and there are pidgeons and cards everywhere while you do it? That's... quite a fetish there Heartz...

I was texting this girl last night.

She said she would tell me girls secrets.

I said I didn't know where to start.

She said ask anything.

I asked.

She never responded.

:laugh::laugh::laugh:
1. Girls go in groups to the bathroom to socialize.
2. Girls spend an extra 30 minutes preparing for a date just to see how you react.
3. It is fully and completely possible for a girl to kiss and even have sex with another girl and not be a lesbian because, unlike a vast majority of straight men, they can completely remove themselves egotisically from the action. (ie; doing it usually won't change how they view themselves)
4. Chocolate releases endorphins and causes your estrogen levels to slightly rise for a short amount of time. (In other words, it makes you feel good and slightly horny.)
5. Girls will dress hot not to impress you but to compete with other girls.
6. Girls will date complete jerks simply because they're less predictible and take charge.
7. Despite popular belief, PMS does not exist; they just want something to piss and moan about. :p *gets tackled by Rosie O'Donald.*

Done.

DTP

L o s t - in reality~
gg's ToZ :)

It was fun =D
But annoying at times, but I'm sure I was annoying too >__>

Your ROB and Marth are pretty good though.

ROB is extremely campy unfortunately, but your Marth is solid

lol@ my Link not dying xD

Sinz

The only true DR vet.
Premium
Who's bored? I wanna play.

Samus if your up to playing me, i am just going to go add you. I'll host :D

momochuu

Smash Legend
NNID
Momochuu
3DS FC
2380-3247-9039
Gah. I need to practice a low tier for that tourney. x.x;

Chaco

Never Logs In
Back home finally. Today was interesting. Jordan bailed on Chase and I. So we went to a breakfast buffet with Kassidy and Kelsey.

Then we went back to his house since my power was off due to a storm.

Aryman

Smash Master
3DS FC
1934-0665-4529
Magically? Does that mean that you are wearing a top hat and there are pidgeons and cards everywhere while you do it? That's... quite a fetish there Heartz...

1. Girls go in groups to the bathroom to socialize.
2. Girls spend an extra 30 minutes preparing for a date just to see how you react.
3. It is fully and completely possible for a girl to kiss and even have sex with another girl and not be a lesbian because, unlike a vast majority of straight men, they can completely remove themselves egotisically from the action. (ie; doing it usually won't change how they view themselves)
4. Chocolate releases endorphins and causes your estrogen levels to slightly rise for a short amount of time. (In other words, it makes you feel good and slightly horny.)
5. Girls will dress hot not to impress you but to compete with other girls.
6. Girls will date complete jerks simply because they're less predictible and take charge.
7. Despite popular belief, PMS does not exist; they just want something to piss and moan about. :p *gets tackled by Rosie O'Donald.*

Done.
That's all common knowledge FMOI.

Except for the last one, PMS is very real and very scary.

Top Bottom