• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Largest Arms in the World

momochuu

Smash Legend
NNID
Momochuu
3DS FC
2380-3247-9039
I had a dream about that robot me again. >_> And this time I was pregnant. They just get stranger and stranger.

momochuu

Smash Legend
NNID
Momochuu
3DS FC
2380-3247-9039
Maybe my dream is trying to warn me.

...About robots. Or something. :x

DtJ Glyphmoney

Summoned from a trading card
BRoomer
NNID
Tip_Tappers
3DS FC
1032-1228-5523
Sounds like the Matrix has you Bunny.

And it wants to get you pregnant?

Sinz

The only true DR vet.
Premium
Oh and in good news, The girl I dropped called me this morning and didn't start off by you dropped me. :D

Yeah, robots sure are dangerous now a days.

Funny fact: this is the first time I have ever play basic brawl.

Famous

Smash Champion
I had a dream about that robot me again. >_> And this time I was pregnant. They just get stranger and stranger.
Ummm...it's a sign to stay away from mechanical objects? Or you might meet someone with "Rob" in there name?...I doubt we'll meet though

The pregnancy part is weird....

Teran

Through Fire, Justice is Served
Super Moderator
Premium
BRoomer
3DS FC
3540-0079-4988
Mr Anderson...

I have Karina, she was way better than Trinity.
She wasn't dodging bullets of the normal kind, I can tell you. Agent seed is too much even for those freed from The Matrix.

momochuu

Smash Legend
NNID
Momochuu
3DS FC
2380-3247-9039
Mr Anderson...

I have Karina, she was way better than Trinity.
She wasn't dodging bullets of the normal kind, I can tell you. Agent seed is too much even for those freed from The Matrix.
Lol. >.>

I'll bblsies. I'm gonna go out for a bit. I've been in the house all day since yesterday. @.@

<3!

Ryusuta

Smash Master
3DS FC
5000-3249-3643
*Sigh*

...My pet rat is dying. It's really, really sick, and it's hard to see it anymore. I'm going to have to euthanize it soon, which is bad enough, but it presents another horrible dilemma... it has a companion rat that's also a little sick, but not dying. I think I'll have to euthanize both of them, however, because it would be cruel to leave one by itself (rats are social creatures and shouldn't be caged alone), and I'm just not in a position to by a brand new one.

This is not a happy time for me.

DTP

L o s t - in reality~
I'm sorry to hear that Kat :(
That really sucks.....

Another note: I just reported two posts in like the same minute
Trolls are taking over today =/

DtJ Glyphmoney

BRoomer
NNID
Tip_Tappers
3DS FC
1032-1228-5523
That sucks Orion, my neighbor just had to put their dog down earlier today.

Which left me somehow in charge of a bunch of emotionally unstable children. Not a good mix.

DTP

L o s t - in reality~
The guy is posting everywhere today....

Same with some other guy, but it's probably the same guy on a different account

:ohwell:

DtJ Glyphmoney

BRoomer
NNID
Tip_Tappers
3DS FC
1032-1228-5523
That Lolilover guy?

I just infracted 'im. I have a feeling he won't be around too much longer.

8Bitman

Smash Master
iz it like an infection???:p im scared.... what exactly are they doing?=/

Xivii

caterpillar feet
NNID
HBC
oh noez!!!! lolz:laugh: oh and when people say spamming what exactly does that mean??? like ruining your computer with junk???
MLG_JV said:
Posts that are irrelevant or inappropriate to the topic of discussion are considered SPAM. This can include unnecessary single line posts, posts with no substance, and posts that are off-topic. SPAM can also include asking questions that have already been answered or posts made simply to repeat a statement. Do not double or triple post; instead, use the edit function to add additional information to your first post. Making a new thread that has no purpose, or repeatedly making threads that are in the wrong section of the forums may constitute major SPAM. Topics about individual members are not allowed, and neither are topics about member age or sex. This includes "Hi, I'm new!" or "I'm quitting!" threads. Topic titles should not be made in all caps and they should not include excessive characters such as multiple exclamation points.

I see that Zen.

Top Bottom