• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Lagtastic Online Discussion Thread **Sephiroth for S-Tier**

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bunny4Eva

Smash Ace
The Great Kazoo plays weird, mmk.
Sometime he tries & sometime he doesn't.
He probably sandbag or w/e

Bunny4Eva

Smash Ace
Hes ok Dinah, I beat him a few time at online tourney.

Is either he tries to win, & do really good.
Or he just like w/e & get it over with.

Z'zgashi

Smash Legend
NNID
ZzgashiZzShy
3DS FC
1521-3678-2980
Im placing at least 4th now so im finally gonna be on the rankings *fistpump*

Z'zgashi

Smash Legend
NNID
ZzgashiZzShy
3DS FC
1521-3678-2980
Well i rarely play wifi so this is a huge accomplishment on my part

thegreatkazoo

Smash Master
Guys guess wut, i actually beat tgk...
He did.

I'd post a link, but I'll let Z revel in his win.

The Great Kazoo plays weird, mmk.
Sometime he tries & sometime he doesn't.
He probably sandbag or w/e
Funny you should say that...

Ok, I do admit @ times that I have straight sandbagged matches. I can say that I have played down to opponents. I did so once against Delo quicker about two weeks into my playing Brawl again and I promised I wouldn't do it again. Yet, whenever I play some new guy in the OTL, it's 100% go 2ndary for the lolz. It's a bad habit.

Back in November, I made a claim that I could win 85% of my matches if I didn't play like a dumb a** bi**h. Well, I still feel that holds true. There aren't a whole lot of people who I have played online that can say "I scraped Wazoo hard!" (except Dabuz, but he's really special.) So, most matches I lose are due to errors on my end of the line, most of which involve me playing tight when I am a hit away from winning. See match with Z just now. :rolleyes:

You guys make it sound like he is hard to beat.

:/
Yes and no to this.

Yes, I am easy to beat in the sense that I am not really that good (I can't even get out of pools @ WABA :embarrass)

No to the fact that your connection isn't exactly the best metric to judge skill.
This x1000
Who are you? :S

Hes ok Dinah, I beat him a few time at online tourney.

Is either he tries to win, & do really good.
Or he just like w/e & get it over with.
This again. I should learn to play with a killer instinct all the time. I lose most of my matches because of lack of focus, not lack of skill IMHO. This applies to offline matches I play as well. That could be considered a problem off of playing with emotion, which I kinda do a little too much...:$

DTK.L

Smash Champion
3DS FC
2036-9101-4904
*Yawn* Kazoo is meh..i used to lose to him now i don't...Go figure >_>

C.S. Dinah

Smash Champion
He did.

I'd post a link, but I'll let Z revel in his win.

Yes and no to this.

Yes, I am easy to beat in the sense that I am not really that good (I can't even get out of pools @ WABA :embarrass)

No to the fact that your connection isn't exactly the best metric to judge skill.

This again. I should learn to play with a killer instinct all the time. I lose most of my matches because of lack of focus, not lack of skill IMHO. This applies to offline matches I play as well. That could be considered a problem off of playing with emotion, which I kinda do a little too much...:$
Wifi is trash regardless of how good a connection is.

The second part however I feel that same way sometimes.

EDIT:

*Yawn* Kazoo is meh..i used to lose to him now i don't...Go figure >_>
OMG lol!

DTK.L

Smash Champion
3DS FC
2036-9101-4904
In colorado from california for just a tourney?

Yeeeaaah i can't make that happen if my life depended on it .. -_-

Z'zgashi

Smash Legend
NNID
ZzgashiZzShy
3DS FC
1521-3678-2980
Im goin up there from utah probably with X. Not to mention M2K, Ally, DSF, MikeHAZE, and a bunch of other great players will be there

DTK.L

Smash Champion
3DS FC
2036-9101-4904
Yup, in a car too
Well you could probably make it out there in maybe 9-10 hours im not sure really just guesstimating, And im not allowed to drive yet because i don't have my own car sooo...yeah no offline brawl tourneys coming here anytime soon so if i retire from wifi i pretty much retire from smash in general. >_>

Mr. Johan

Smash Hero
NNID
Sonicboom93
I'll try to be as clear as possible concerning Kazoo, and try to get what everyone is trying to say.

Yes, when you first play him, he can seem tough, and it seems like he knows the character he's using.

However, at least to me, he has a hard time - or maybe just outright refuses - to mix up his game. So over time, you find yourself gaining the edge over old Koozy, because you yourself are adapting to what he's doing repeatedly.

If he decides to mix his game up and utilize more options, I honestly believe he can be a complete monster.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom