• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Kyuubi combo - The most awesome combo in brawl. Video in the OP, too.

Virgilijus

Nonnulli Laskowski praestant
BRoomer
Lionman: don't flame other people

Red-Blue: the point of reporting posts is to not mention it in the thread. Don't do it again.

Willz

Smash Master
NNID
WillzUK
LAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAME.

Stop argueing its such ****ing ******ry.

Lionman

Smash Champion
Reported for harassment. Enjoy your ban.
You are allways flaming, opening stupid post and making the falcon community look like *******.

many falcons still working in his metagame and making him competitive, the objetive of this boards is discussing about the character, you said falcon cant win so i say you have no idea about Falcon.

"Oh yeah lets report this guy, more points for me and my ego"

Good luck i hope they give you a Prize for each report you make

If you only try to be funny... :ohwell:

exdia_16

Smash Journeyman
ive done that before but just a little lower but this is a better way and another way is Uair by the edge and then FF knee off stage and still have an extra jump to recover but this is beautiful. kudos

Sovereign

Game Reaper
NNID
Sovereign90
I've learned that this combo and the spacing for the FKC can be set up after using a Fthrow or Dthrow, so this actually possible in tourney play.

PFANT

Smash Cadet
Good find, a couple days ago i got knocked very high into the right corner of the stage and did a falcon kick to knee on my roommate off stage, the kick didn't connected but this combo reminded me of it.

legion598

Smash Ace
dont u fools understand that falcon is all about looking cool and being manly? Havent u guys played melee? Clearly, this combo and all other falcon combos should be attempted at all times

Acedude55

Smash Ace
dont u fools understand that falcon is all about looking cool and being manly? Havent u guys played melee? Clearly, this combo and all other falcon combos should be attempted at all times
no.
this is already proved to be escaped with SDI btw.

Zeallyx

Fox mains get all the girlz
no.
this is already proved to be escaped with SDI btw.
How is it proved?
I tested it, it worked, I made a video.

Now you test it, if it doesnt work (as I couldve made a mistake), you make a video.

Also, I think the dude you quoted was kidding.

Acedude55

Smash Ace
How is it proved?
I tested it, it worked, I made a video.

Now you test it, if it doesnt work (as I couldve made a mistake), you make a video.

Also, I think the dude you quoted was kidding.
>_> have a human opponent SDI away when hit.
If I must show a vid then I'll find someone to upload soonish. idk

Edit: lol 300th post

Zeallyx

>_> have a human opponent SDI away when hit.
If I must show a vid then I'll find someone to upload soonish. idk

Edit: lol 300th post
Again, SDIing away prolly wont save the opponent.
So, yes, a vid of you DIing to safety under the same circumstances is needed to prove your point.

Sovereign

Game Reaper
NNID
Sovereign90
Ace, give it up, man. Knee found something awesome for a Falcon main to at least try to learn, and possibly master. Quit trying to take away from this discovery.

Videos>Text

A video of you disturbing the chakura of this combo would be nice, so that we can end this senseless argument. I don't think you can escape it, and I've been trying to master it, along with the spacing for Falcon Kick Cancel.

Knee is the truth, when it comes to finding this ****, and you can't take it from him. Get *****.

Player-3

Smash Hero
?!?!?!?!?!!!!!!!!!!!!!??!!!!??!??!?!?!?!?!

no

this is awesome, yes but the lolprecision it would take to hit an opponent with that hitbox, then LEDGE CANCEL IT is ridiculous

Zeallyx

Ace, give it up, man. Knee found something awesome for a Falcon main to at least try to learn, and possibly master. Quit trying to take away from this discovery.

Videos>Text

A video of you disturbing the chakura of this combo would be nice, so that we can end this senseless argument. I don't think you can escape it, and I've been trying to master it, along with the spacing for Falcon Kick Cancel.

Knee is the truth, when it comes to finding this ****, and you can't take it from him. Get *****.
Thanks man.

Also, about us brawling against eachother (which we agreed that we would do through youtube messages), I can brawl you tommorrow, if you want to/are able to, too, tommorrow.

And @ P-3, yes, it is unlikely one will pull this off in a 'real' match, but that was already mentioned in the OP.

Sovereign

Game Reaper
NNID
Sovereign90
Thanks man.

Also, about us brawling against eachother (which we agreed that we would do through youtube messages), I can brawl you tommorrow, if you want to/are able to, too, tommorrow.

And @ P-3, yes, it is unlikely one will pull this off in a 'real' match, but that was already mentioned in the OP.
0344-9372-3058

Add me, and I'll add your FC, and we'll set up a time. I'm able to Brawl any, and everyday someone wants to, unless circumstances say otherwise.

yeah i know it said that, seraphims post made it sound otherwise though
Sorry for sounding superficial about the probability of this happening, but I do think it's possible, and I will do it, whether I do it on Wi-fi or in offline/tourney play.

Stuff like this, is what makes Falcon's learning curve higher. YEHZ! He sucks, but as long as two-hitter quitters like this pop up, or are found by Knee, Falcon we surely been on his way to D-tier. I understand that he is far from the greatest character and other ****, but Falcon is too manly to not be used.

YOU ALL SHALL BE GRATEFUL HE HATH ALLOWETH THOU TO MAIN HIS MANLINESS![/caps+truth]

Player-3

Smash Hero
nooo.....

the possibility if this happening is unrealistically low

you would have to stand still PERFECTLY SPACED FROM THE EDGE, and hope the opponent airdodges into the stage right infront of you so you can hit with hitbox 1.5

Hyesz

Smash Journeyman
would've been more awesome if it wasn't naruto themed. :/
comparing naruto and falcon is just weird...
I'm not a Naruto fan but this combo still got me fappin'

... not literally of course. Good work, I'll be using this kthnx.

Iwan

Smash Ace
Just wanted to Log in to point out to Acedude: SDI doesn't have any effect on this AT ALL. Me and my friends tried (helplessly) to SDI out of this move countless times and to our dismay....we were kneed.

kthanksbyeguys.

†Slader7†

Smash Ace
I just learned now to ledge cancle FK just for this move
Its pretty sweet but sooooooo situational, but that one day will come and when it does come . . . . . yup :)

Top Bottom