• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Kame House : South Florida Melee Discussion

crispyone

Smash Journeyman
Good games last night feek, always a pleasure homie. Ed I talked to jason and he said he didn't find them at zp...sorry breh

Alright so now that i'm probably back in sfl for good I want to get this community back on its feet because I know it has potential. I go to zp every couple days so if anyone wants to play me to get better i'd be glad to give advice/train you.....just ask me to.

Fridays fest had almost 20 people and the weekend before that it was even bigger. Jason, you were talking to me about hosting a tournament with warren, would you still be down to do that? I would do it myself but I feel like after hosting 20 + tourneys i've done my part for sfl already. Although I would have an active part in hyping it up, calling people, etc.

SFL melee lives!!!!!!
Definitely. Good games man. I need to learn how to play smarter, but that may be too little too late. I don't know how much time I have playing smash.

spider_sense

Smash Champion
Sorry I didnt feel like going yesterday blea i felt like **** and had to watch the evo live stream(**** was so hyped).

I kinda wanna play today if anyone is down. Hmu on the cell.

Also the tournament that warren and jason are talking about is the offcial(drumroll plz)

Don't Choke 2!

yesir its going down! Maybe when we all get together we can discuss **** hype contact people etc. The date is unknown atm but we wanna do this soon(2months at the most from now). I already have spoken with some naples and cfl people and its looking like a go! Blea and now linguini have expressed their interest in helping and I want this to be big and hopefuly better than the last one. Even though **** ran rather late everyone has told me how much fun it was(personaly i enjoyed everything). So ya lets do this guys.

EDIT
ya this time maybe I should get a staff of people like last time to run **** smoothly. People really need to get at tournaments on time lol. Dont choke 1 was so amazing so much hype!
Hey guys, sorry to be the barer of bad news, but ZP is closed for good, so I don't think a tournament is gonna happen, or any other event for that matter. Majorly sucks. =(

Linguini

Smash Master
i'd donate 20$.......that being said they need to be more careful, not surprised at all that this kind of ***** happened.

zp is the ***** but it is still in a shady *** location

nicaboy

Smash Champion
Hmm looks like dont choke 2 is on the back burner for now :(

Chris was telling me how it was empty yesterday this is sad indeed. There is flipers but nothing can replace zp at all man. Man **** that flipers aint got **** on zp I wanna donate too but i fear it may not be enough.

Does anyone wanna play today? I feel like it if people wanna play.

Linguini

Smash Master
apparently they're still open till this weekend. i might be down to play today, my phone isn't working so if anything i'll randomly show up tonight

SlimNasty

Smash Apprentice
Only there? Is flippers gone? I drove by there and didn't see it...its on Taft right? Lol I hope so.

On the other note Nica, I definitely can't smoke cuz I don't and I need a cube controller to smash...I left it in Orlando lol

:phone:

crispyone

Smash Journeyman
bye guys :(

http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=309121

**** shout out to crispyone too. Bye bro :(. Forever!
You made me hate sheik and try to get somewhat better at melee, although I pretty much reached a plateau. You will always be Vegeta.

I might not play any more, but I always check in to see how you guys are doing through the boards. I hope you figure out what it is that you're searching for and get everything in order.

DannyG

Smash Cadet
Alright, so everyone will have to forgive me for not posting here for a month or so. I had so much work to do (during the summer, friggin ghey) and my laptop actually conked out on me the last 3 weeks. I just just got it fixed, and I'll also be returning to SFl next week for the start of school. I know I've been in Trinidad too long, and I know a ton of crap has happened since I left, but I really don't want to stop playing melee with you guys that I know, and get to know the ones I don't (like Linguini).

So here's an update pretty much, and some questions.

Shout out to Dale for being so cool and friendly to me. I hope he has a lot of success doing what he has to do in life.

Next, is ZP closed? WTF that's awful. I really hope that isn't true, but if it is, then I propose we start to rotate locations to play. I just got a pretty nice apartment for the year, and I can definitely have 3 or 4 people over in the week or at the weekend for smash. Problem is it's in Miami, but I want to do whatever i can. I can have like 10 people in my living rroom, but I'll need tv's and setups obviously. But we can organize, and if my roommate doesn't mind then we're in the game.

Next, on a lighter note, how you guys doing? Jason I miss talking mad **** with you and getting my *** kicked. I hope I got better over summer and I wanna go at it with you again. Cryptik I bet you got a lot better, and we used to talk normal all the time, so it would be nice to hear from you. Kevin, Andres, Eli, Blea, Warren, can't wait to play with you and catch up, so let's organize.

Like I said, I'm super cereal about playing melee, so let's get **** together. I'll be back next wednesday, the 24th.

CrypTik

Smash Journeyman
@DannyG- I actually haven't been playing much but the last time I did play I felt like I wasn't doing as much stupid **** as I was before, so that's gotta be good right? I'm down to come play at your place anytime. Just text or call and I'll head out.

Edit- Gonna be nice to chill with you again. (I've been kinda getting interested in speedrunning thanks to you.)

SlimNasty

Smash Apprentice
Damn son I work today and I'm kinda sick..I can play tomorrow since I'm off but only before 5pm and if I'm feeling better.
Also guini, I'll take that training you offered if you're down to do it.

:phone:

CrypTik

Smash Journeyman
@SlimNasty- Where and when?

@Dale- Have you left back to GA yet? Would be cool if we could hang out and play melee or something once more before you left.

Top Bottom