• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Kame House : South Florida Melee Discussion

DannyG

Smash Cadet
Lol crispy scares everyone off.

I've been so active in this thread....feeling mad homesick for ZP

nicaboy

Smash Champion
Yes come to zp I should be going. People who wanna go as far as I know
Myself
Jason
Emillio

And im sure there are more. I can talk to people tommorow. **** i need mesa number. I want them to come!

EDIT
@ blea you ****ed up linguini came to the crib. We played.

Blea Gelo

Smash Lord
dude, i coudnt do **** i got home late, dont call me. ill be going to zp tonight like at 10 maybe 11 until late. are you guys going?

nicaboy

Smash Champion
completly off topic but HoN just died and its Free to Play now

LoL > HoN for sure now
Really? LOL thats too ****ing funny. I knew that even hon players were even migrating to lol. Lol is getting crazy like 15 million people play it. I have friends(outside of the smash community) that are even playing lol now.

Hon really must be dead hahaahahahaha.

glavez

Smash Cadet
Really? LOL thats too ****ing funny. I knew that even hon players were even migrating to lol. Lol is getting crazy like 15 million people play it. I have friends(outside of the smash community) that are even playing lol now.

Hon really must be dead hahaahahahaha.
lol yeah **** hit the fan, im playing lol as i type

Blea Gelo

Smash Lord
i wanted to go to zp tonight. if some1 is up, dont text me, pm me in smashboards, ill receive the message in my cellphone

azianraven

Smash Journeyman
I can't go to ZP tonight since I got work tomorrow, but probably sometime during the early afternoon of the week I can come.

Also, I left a pair of keys at ZP if anybody saw them. They have a green and yellow little cover on each of them. A return of them to me would be awesomeeee

Linguini

Smash Master
Good games last night feek, always a pleasure homie. Ed I talked to jason and he said he didn't find them at zp...sorry breh

Alright so now that i'm probably back in sfl for good I want to get this community back on its feet because I know it has potential. I go to zp every couple days so if anyone wants to play me to get better i'd be glad to give advice/train you.....just ask me to.

Fridays fest had almost 20 people and the weekend before that it was even bigger. Jason, you were talking to me about hosting a tournament with warren, would you still be down to do that? I would do it myself but I feel like after hosting 20 + tourneys i've done my part for sfl already. Although I would have an active part in hyping it up, calling people, etc.

SFL melee lives!!!!!!

nicaboy

Smash Champion
Sorry I didnt feel like going yesterday blea i felt like **** and had to watch the evo live stream(**** was so hyped).

I kinda wanna play today if anyone is down. Hmu on the cell.

Also the tournament that warren and jason are talking about is the offcial(drumroll plz)

Don't Choke 2!

yesir its going down! Maybe when we all get together we can discuss **** hype contact people etc. The date is unknown atm but we wanna do this soon(2months at the most from now). I already have spoken with some naples and cfl people and its looking like a go! Blea and now linguini have expressed their interest in helping and I want this to be big and hopefuly better than the last one. Even though **** ran rather late everyone has told me how much fun it was(personaly i enjoyed everything). So ya lets do this guys.

EDIT
ya this time maybe I should get a staff of people like last time to run **** smoothly. People really need to get at tournaments on time lol. Dont choke 1 was so amazing so much hype!

Top Bottom