• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Kame House : South Florida Melee Discussion

SlimNasty

Smash Apprentice
Damn, it's been awhile since I've been on the boards. Can't believe I missed a tourney...
Next time ill be there for sure just need to check here or someone hit me up! Lol

:phone:

Dar1u5

Smash Apprentice
Wow, its been awhile since I've been on here (school, girlfriend, work, life, etc. have been taking up most of my time) but it seems like after all that time, not that many tourneys have been goin on down here. I got the random idea of having a huge National down in Ft. Lauderdale, cuz I magically found this place out: http://ci.ftlaud.fl.us/wma/ and it looks like something you guys should definetely look into. theirs a bunch of hotels within a mile of it and the venue looks big enough and cheap enough for a legit national.

nicaboy

Smash Champion
Whoa laz posting on the boards wtf!
I havent been since 12/22/11 lol.

Oh they use facebook way more to plan **** now a days man. No one uses the boards like the old days. The link is above man chops is back if you didnt know.

:phone:

Perfectionalist

Smash Rookie
My friends and I are moderately good at Brawl and would like to play against others who live around us. We live in Hialeah. Add me on FaceBook, my name is Yuniel Figueroa.
Or just reply here.

spider_sense

Smash Champion
I live in Boca Raton, me and my friends would love to smash here in south florida add me on Facebook (Alfredo Delgado)
No one really posts here anymore bro, look for the south florida melee group on facebook. I'll add you or someone will. Also, you live fairly close to Versus Gaming (it's located on Pompano and Sample RD)

Last edited:
Top Bottom