• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Kame House : South Florida Melee Discussion

SlimNasty

Smash Apprentice
I don't mind leaving early as long as we get some matches I don't live far from zp so its cool if you have to leave sooner than expected. Did you want to play at zp or somewhere else?
You can text me if you like at 407 718 3186 just let me know who you are.

:phone:

DannyG

Smash Cadet
Just saying if people who want to play are all closer to miami then everyone can come to my place. I only have one setup so if you don't think that'll be enough feel free to bring one.

@Cryptik - Especially you danny. Like, text me if you're not going to zp and come smash at my place

Everyone else lemme know if you're interested, I'm on US-1 like 2 blocks north of University of Miami

DannyG

Smash Cadet
**** Blea I would have gone too...ahh well, we gotta work some **** out for this weekend boys. Also what's up with Jason? He hasn't posted at all....

DannyG

Smash Cadet
Yea I'm down to smash saturday night. Not sure I'm free tonight though....can't wait to jump back into playing/meet people I haven't met (lslimnasty/guini)

SlimNasty

Smash Apprentice
Yo, DannyG! What time you going to be at zp? Actually what time does zp normally open?
I'll be there tonight! Any one else going?

DannyG

Smash Cadet
I don't know what time I'll get there but it'll probably be like 8 30/9 or so...I'll text cryptik and see if he wants to go. I can't wait to play.

DannyG

Smash Cadet
Thanks for the games last night everyone. It was nice to see everybody again, and meet slimnasty and emilio, even though I got murked by everyone. Anyway, back to training and leveling up.

SlimNasty

Smash Apprentice
It was nice meeting you too Danny and others I met.
Mad props to sfl, you guys are good! Looking forward to more games/training/tournaments. If I can make em that is but ill try my best to do so.
Ggs

spider_sense

Smash Champion
It was nice meeting you too Danny and others I met.
Mad props to sfl, you guys are good! Looking forward to more games/training/tournaments. If I can make em that is but ill try my best to do so.
Ggs

I didn't get a chance to play you slim. We'll get in some matches next time. Promise. I'll show you SFL true murkage. :D

mesa23

Smash Journeyman
i've been aching for some melee

is it safe to assume people are gonna be playing this weekend at zp?

DannyG

Smash Cadet
I might come, not sure when though. Depends on how fast I do some hw I have to get through. Friggin Math proofs....

DannyG

Smash Cadet
Are people still at ZP? I wish my work didn't take so long, I need the practice so much.

Wretched

Dankness of Heart
If one of you wants I can make you the OP so you can update it.

EDIT: There you go, bro. You should be able to edit it now.

spider_sense

Smash Champion
lol Thanks guys. Yeah Derrick (Ballistics) hasn't been around for a long time. The last time I saw him was at NOOB3. Hope everything is good with him, but Linguini recently made a facebook group dedicated the south florida melee scene. So you guys can check that out whenever you can.

Beanman

Smash Cadet
Good ****. Itwas cool playting against you guys again. I'm gonna need to come down there and practice with chris (I swear it was chris, I would feel a little bad for forgeting his name) for teams.

Top Bottom