• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Kame House : South Florida Melee Discussion

DannyG

Smash Cadet
HAPPY BIRTHDAY ELI! Hope you have a great one, we have to smash later this week.

Where's the second half of GF's from don't choke? LINK ME NAO

Beanman

Smash Cadet
Back from my vacation. Picked up another hobby, but I think that both it and smash can exist symbiotically. Well, my fingers should get faster from it, which should mean my smash will get faster

em0cand3h

Smash Rookie
We need a new room at fau FAST. From what I heard, it might take 3 weeks 'til we get a spot somewhere to play.

RIP Game Room. T_T

Now I have Pokemon to keep me occupied 'til we have a new room...

Two-Ell

Smash Master
Nice you got it to work.

Eh, it's really too bad. I still have a hard time understanding them putting a ****ing barbershop of all things, there lol.

Oh well, when you guys have a new regular spot I'll come by~

:rosalina:

spider_sense

Smash Champion
I see you emocandeh/linguini <.<

Yo pokemon black legit as **** pretty good.

Sucks about ya'll game room though :(
Bro, first off there are way more attractive girls out there other than snookie, and secondly where is FAU going to conduct their smashfests? I was hoping to come by this friday and play you guys for a bit.

nicaboy

Smash Champion
Why do people care about my avatar so much?

Its just a ****ing picture lmao.

There are better games than metal gear solid change your ****ty avatar ***et!

spider_sense

Smash Champion
Why do people care about my avatar so much?

Its just a ****ing picture lmao.

There are better games than metal gear solid change your ****ty avatar ***et!
Haha I didn't call your avatar ****ty, that's just plain mean, and MGS franchise and games is top 5 in iconic gaming. What did Snookie ever do? Get punched in the face at some bar by some douchebag?

They hold it in the dorms so it'll be fine. Just during the weekday we played in the UC gameroom
Oh ok true, how far away is that from FAU?

reelbigfishstix9

Smash Apprentice
Haha I didn't call your avatar ****ty, that's just plain mean, and MGS franchise and games is top 5 in iconic gaming. What did Snookie ever do? Get punched in the face at some bar by some douchebag?

Oh ok true, how far away is that from FAU?
Its on campus, its just a little but of a walk and you can't get in without someone opening the door for you or if you live there so its ahassle if your going between classes

DannyG

Smash Cadet
Alright boys I'm back from Orlando. Melee tomorrow or friday? or saturday or sunday? I'd do FAU, or ZP, or anything else really....

spider_sense

Smash Champion
Friday would be the best day, if you guys can; show up mad early. And please bring $3 dollars because you guys know Phil is going to charge. Anyways, I'm going to be there at Zeepee around 4ish.

nicaboy

Smash Champion
Yo!!!!!!!!!!!!

Smash bros tommorow?

I work 1 to 5 so I could come threw!

But then some people do wanna chill with me.

**** it sheik wants me to play her!

XxDarkzeroxX

Smash Rookie
YES!!!!!!!! I AM FINALLY FREE TO SMASH TODAY OR TOMMORROW!! I GET OUT AT 4 EVERY DAY THIS WEEK :) falco needs to ****!!

DannyG

Smash Cadet
Sweeeet tomorrow is shaping up. If anyone wants to come I can pick them up, even if it's a little out of the way. I just can't guarantee a ride back.

CrypTik

Smash Journeyman
I wanna smash tomorrow.

Also, I'm now working on uploading all the videos I have. I'm going to pretty much just keep working till I finish. I feel bad about procrastinating so much with these videos. Expect to have all the videos uploaded by tomorrow morning at the latest.

DannyG

Smash Cadet
I wanna smash tomorrow.

Also, I'm now working on uploading all the videos I have. I'm going to pretty much just keep working till I finish. I feel bad about procrastinating so much with these videos. Expect to have all the videos uploaded by tomorrow morning at the latest.
Does that mean you want me to pick you up? Or can someone else get you to ZP (it'd be a hell of a drive for me, but I'd do it for you <3)

CrypTik

Smash Journeyman
I'm gonna try to get my mom to take me. btw Welcome back! =)

As of now I have finished cutting up all the videos and saving them as seperate files. I am uploading them to youtube but each video takes like 30-45 minutes to upload so They should all be finished uploading within the next 4-5 hours.

DannyG

Smash Cadet
Cool Danny thanks for uploading the vids! And if your mom is taking you I'll see you there. Probably gonna get to ZP around 4:30 latest.

DtJ Jungle

Check out my character in #GranblueFantasy
BRoomer
ZP brings back good times.

I really need to subscribe to this thread.

Hows it hangin.

Top Bottom