• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Kame House : South Florida Melee Discussion

DannyG

Smash Cadet
I'm there for friday Darius and Cryptik. Also if there's ZP I'll take you guys.

Edit : I'm actually not sure anymore. I might be busy...but I can do stuff Saturday I think for sure.

CrypTik

Smash Journeyman
Jax is so amazing in LoL! Now that I don't have any lag I can play much better. RageBlade stacks with jax ultimate....!
That's 18 stacks of attack speed. My attack speed goes from like 1.01 to 2.XX. Once i get rage blade at around 8-11 I powerlevel off pushing lanes and killing creeps and then champs can't handle me. Jax is too good.

Dar1u5

Smash Apprentice
Ehhh, This weekend's not looking too good for me anymore, mom's being bipolar... Oh well, maybe some other weekend perhaps....

DannyG

Smash Cadet
:( Darius would your mom be ok with something if you had a pick-up and drop? Maybe I can work something out Saturday if Cryptik doesn't mind.

Dar1u5

Smash Apprentice
:( Darius would your mom be ok with something if you had a pick-up and drop? Maybe I can work something out Saturday if Cryptik doesn't mind.
sounds very possible for me :) Just gotta see what my gf's planning on doing Saturday (she's coming down this weekend) but yeah, sounds very good. You'd just have to get me all the way from near the MDC kendall campus and back

Dar1u5

Smash Apprentice
Saturdays looking good for tomorrow, as long as danny can pick me up :)

edit: cant since i gotta pick up my gf from the bus station as shes finally coming down to miami :bee:

DannyG

Smash Cadet
It is for me, I'll be at ZP at like 9 or something like that.....staying until whenever as usual.

Linguini

Smash Master
ayo eli i hit you up i just left MIA i was there for ultra raging....but you fail because your phone still doesn't work....we coulda smoked fat blunts

DannyG

Smash Cadet
Aww man I coulda met Emilio :( Oh well, soon I guess.

ABlea you talking about Cryptik and not me right?

CrypTik

Smash Journeyman
I'll mm you Emilio. My Falco is pretty beast, thanks to all the training Jason gave me. He's totally one of top 3 Ganons in the world. =P

Blea Gelo

Smash Lord
yes, cause i need to know soemthing about this batch.. CRYPTIIIK tellme how can i talk wif u bro, need to finish this

AfroQT

Smash Master
rofl YOOOO i cant help but notice that no one is talking about the NLL melee tournament THIS SATURDAY in orlando.

Organize yourselfs up SFL and get up there ou want a melee tourney you got it.

Blea Gelo

Smash Lord
dude, i thin'k i can't. im planning 4 tripsfor this year. 2 to venezuela, 1 to genesis, one to orlando when darkcrono comes. i gotta save money man

DannyG

Smash Cadet
I would have driven but I can't. The most I can spare this weekend is a few hours at ZP, if that much. 3 hours to orlando is too much.

Top Bottom