• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Kame House : South Florida Melee Discussion

[FBC] ESAM

Smash Legend
For anybody NOT going to NLL, I wanna play saturday night (And by night I don't mean 1 in the morning, I mean like 7-8 PM) is anybody down?

Slashy

Smash Lord
It'd be easier for me to go to ZP tomorrow. Since I'm heading back north.

I am still trying to get feedback from this forum on room reservation prices.

Slashy

Smash Lord
A tournament at FAU I was thinking about. Best deal so far was 22/hr.

I have been looking at other venues and most of them have been pretty annoying to get in touch with.

Blea Gelo

Smash Lord
i want to to go zp tonight, but i get out of work late as ****, like at 11, 12, so i might be at zp late today. just saying. ill call dale/jason, to see what's going on

nicaboy

Smash Champion
Slashy ya imma be there bruh.

Eli lmao you need a phone man **** is ridiculous with you.

Also Im training sober today(at least for serious ****.)

YOU *****ES READY FOR THE NEW NICABOY?

Im down to play with those in pursuit of power!(NO BS PLAY YOUR ****ING MAIN SO I CAN **** YOU UP)

CrypTik

Smash Journeyman
I wanna play tomorrow with ESAM and I also wanna play today. Blea Think you can give me a ride tonight if you go? I'm down to pay gas.

-SWF trolled me so hard. =/ I couldn't figure out where that song was coming from! (Opened SWF in a tab and didn't click on it for like 5 minutes.)

Blea Gelo

Smash Lord
im going tonight in a couple of hourse.
danny, i owe you the money remember? so dont worry bro, ill pick u up and bring u back for free.
im taking my wii, and mi recording setup, gotta record some more **** for my combo video

Top Bottom