• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Kame House : South Florida Melee Discussion

CrypTik

Smash Journeyman
Yo travis!

@emilio-Yeah I have set 2 but for some reason when I try to upload it the time remaining keeps going up to like 600 minutes and it eventually doesn't upload. I'm gonna try it again today, maybe it will work now.

Edit- Yeah, it seems to be working now. So it should be uploaded between 45-60 minutes.

DannyG

Smash Cadet
Thanks for the vids Cryptik! Where is singles GF set 2? I can't find it.

Edit : Anyone wanna go Zp again tonight? Lol I can't be there until pretty late but I'll be at the hard rock for dinner so I'll be in the area and might as well go smash if anyone else is there.

CrypTik

Smash Journeyman
Blea Gelo has the singles matches but he told me he had some trouble with singles GF set 2. Something about it crashing on him. I'm gonna take a look at it whenever I see him next.

I would love to smash tonight. I'm gonna ask my mom for a ride, let me know if anyone is going tonight.
786-362-1322

DannyG

Smash Cadet
Ok cool, so hopefully me and cryptik will be there. Like I said I won't be there until late (like 10:00, 10:30) but that shouldn't be a big deal since most people get there really late anyway. Hopefully more people will come too.

DannyG

Smash Cadet
Hi Dale. You gonna try to come tonight?

Eli if you give me your address I can pass for you before I head to ZP....unless you live 2 hours away or some crap like that.

Cryptik are you coming for sure?

Trikrome

Smash Apprentice
Yo so its goin down tonight huh? lol

Danny, which way are u coming from or maybe i should just call u...

DannyG

Smash Cadet
Well, I'm gonna be at the hard rock for dinner I think, but I don't care if i have to swing back to get you. Yea, just give me a call : (954)-826-1982

CrypTik

Smash Journeyman
It really depends on the time. I'm sure my mom won't take me at 10 just to pick me up like 3-4 hours later....

@Eli: I'm coming from Hialeah. How far is it from ZP and in what direction? I don't really remember where you live. I wasn't paying attention when blea drove us to your place.

DannyG

Smash Cadet
Cryptik I can go get Eli, unless you want to pick him up as you'll be going there earlier. What time do you think you'll be there for?

nicaboy

Smash Champion
Ya imma go but im gonna be on that lol status tonight!

Im not playing tommorow though got plans. Tonight is str8 though.

Imma catch a few matches though. Danny when you come we will get some sets in last night I played Dan(midwest guy) a lil not much. Alot vs chris he is getting much better man wtf. He mind gamed me legit.

Once

DannyG

Smash Cadet
Yea Dale we have to get a few sets in, I've gotten better since last time! (not that much better)

Blea Gelo

Smash Lord
i might go, and if i go cryptik u coming wif me u kno the rule of the 6 $ but i can pick u up for sure if I go, wich i don't know yet

CrypTik

Smash Journeyman
I have no problem paying for gas blea. I'd prefer it if you picked me up because I don't want Danny to come all the way over here to get me.

@Dale-Let a noob play some LoL with you. >.>

What's up with my list of available champions changing since the update? Does the available champions change like weekly or something? I haven't purchased any champions yet.

Playing amumu this week.

nicaboy

Smash Champion
Ya like there is a new champ rotation every week.

So you always can try new ones out :).

You gotta buy the ones you want.

Dont buy any runes until your level 20 though. teir 1/2 runes are bad in comparison to teir 3. Plus runes dont mean all that much before level 20 anyway.

We could play thing is though when I go to zp im usally on a premade 5 sqaud already. Its always like me warren shane tredeau phil andres thurston other people you dont know cuz you havent met the only lol players yet.

Start with jax for sure though man thats a good ****ing champ!

CrypTik

Smash Journeyman
Jax is really fun but I can't afford him yet so I'm stuck with amumu this week. Well, maybe I'll watch you guys play for a bit and learn some stuff.

Dar1u5

Smash Apprentice
i wish i could be playing with you guys. i'm off to buy me another gc to practice on since I left my gc at my dads, and I have some unused gamestop credit to burn.

And sorry to those who wanted me to stick with sheik, but I'm gonna be maining G&W for now on. I just feel more comfortable with his moveset.

nicaboy

Smash Champion
Somethings are best left to find out by yourself Darius.

So go for it.

Also DannyG major improvement man Im highly impressed. You have got the right mindset. Now it looks like you gotta get more acustomed to playing people who are very quick/efficient with their characters. You got this bro :)

Gg's everyone last night.

Trikrome

Smash Apprentice
Yea DannyG thanks for the ride yesterday.... and yea u've definitely gotten alot better. Like Dale said just need to get on par with the high level metagame.

But yea who wants to play tonight. I do....

Dar1u5

Smash Apprentice
Somethings are best left to find out by yourself Darius.

So go for it.
ill probably learn my lesson soon enough and switch back, who knows. its tough for me when i only get to practice with ppl once a month at tourneys... we'll see how things go. maybe its just me searching for a way to prove myself and stand out in a land of top tier players.

DannyG

Smash Cadet
Thanks for the kind words everybody. I'm gonna keep working hard and practice my tech skill whenever possible so hopefully I can get up to speed with everyone.

Yo Darius, you should link up with Cryptik and myself in between tourneys to practice. But work hard, and be the best damn G&W out there.

CrypTik

Smash Journeyman
@Darius-Yeah, me and DannyG are gonna start playing at my house on the weekends sometimes you should definitely come. I'll be happy to help you get better.

nicaboy

Smash Champion
Sorry I couldnt play yesterday Eli but hit me up today if you want.

Im out of work early today 1pm.

Andres im down for that lol action today dog. My annie is god like!

Dar1u5

Smash Apprentice
Yo Danny and Danny, thank you guys. I will definetely hang out with you guys on the weekends since Hialeah is way closer than ZP. I need Falco, Falcon, and Ganon practice, which you two happen to be really good at :)

SFL community is the shiznit!!!!!

reelbigfishstix9

Smash Apprentice
I guess its a good thing that the cube hasn't been at fau cause I have so much Damn work this week. But once I'm done with my business plan, I'm good to go.

I think yihua is coming down this or next week.

Dar1u5

Smash Apprentice
Hey Cryptik, Friday might be good for me to come up there, since my moms driving North anyways (Ultra) I just gotta find out if its okay with her and you, since I'll be there from 4 to anywhere around midnight.

CrypTik

Smash Journeyman
Friday is okay with me. If anyone is going to zp you can just come with me and then get picked up at my house afterwards. If theres no ZP then we can just play at my house.

Top Bottom