• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Kame House : South Florida Melee Discussion

Blea Gelo

Smash Lord
dale, call me when eli calls u, tell me EVERYTHINg he says.. i really need to know everything imma dieing right here

zidane3015

Smash Cadet
According to Dale, Eli moves on to round 2 with 3rd seed losing to eggm and winston(?).

Emilio's pool looked pretty free so I assume he got 1st seed

precision

Smash Cadet
dam....
eli you better take that 2nd round pools tournament thing.

does ne1 have any updates on how eli/dop are doing in doubles? also, who is emilio teaming with?

Dar1u5

Smash Apprentice
dam....
eli you better take that 2nd round pools tournament thing.

does ne1 have any updates on how eli/dop are doing in doubles? also, who is emilio teaming with?
eli's out according to dale. all pound5 news is posted on the pound 5 info dump in tournament disussion. emilio is teaming with col bol, which means theyre takin top 5 for sure. i hope eli and dop do well

nicaboy

Smash Champion
ya they ****ing beasted at pound.

ok guys I wanna thank everyone who posted up on the tournament thread! because of everyone(fau the regs others) we got a great amount of intrest and i will be further talking with many florida players threw out this week! Its gonna be one hella of an experiance for all players!

Danny whats the deal with punisherx and gang. I can not stress enough how important it is that you get them to come! Lets not forget one reason for this tourney! It is to further our sfl community!

Guys lets keep our tourney thread hot poppin and alive! keep posting(justin i give you the responisbilty of making sure fau keeps posting!) You guys are a big reason why my tourney will be succesful!

Lets get recording set ups going too I wanna record alot if stuff! I got a dazzle but i got computer issues at the momment. someone can use it though i dont use it as often lol.

Hakeem is looking like top 3 in the am bracket! that **** is gonna be super stacked darius if you dont train up your in for a big surprise haha.

reelbigfishstix9

Smash Apprentice
ya they ****ing beasted at pound.

ok guys I wanna thank everyone who posted up on the tournament thread! because of everyone(fau the regs others) we got a great amount of intrest and i will be further talking with many florida players threw out this week! Its gonna be one hella of an experiance for all players!

Danny whats the deal with punisherx and gang. I can not stress enough how imIportant it is that you get them to come! Lets not forget one reason for this tourney! It is to further our sfl community!

Guys lets keep our tourney thread hot poppin and alive! keep posting(justin i give you the responisbilty of making sure fau keeps posting!) You guys are a big reason why my tourney will be succesful!

Lets get recording set ups going too I wanna record alot if stuff! I got a dazzle but i got computer issues at the momment. someone can use it though i dont use it as often lol.

Hakeem is looking like top 3 in the am bracket! that **** is gonna be super stacked darius if you dont train up your in for a big surprise haha.
Sounds good!

RJ we have to get charlie to go!

Dar1u5

Smash Apprentice
I finally got my hands on a no-lag TV last weekend, and my Tech-skill is SOOOOOOOOOOO MUCH BETTER!!!! I'm wavelanding and RNC'ing like no tomorrow!

precision

Smash Cadet
i used to think that 'm@v' was maverick (if you dont know who maverick is, you gotta read the fl thread-history).

if u havent read chudat chronicles, u should. too funny. chu dats childhood boredom has made him irrational.

M@v

Subarashii!
I know people post here, and I wanted to make sure those travelling got the message because I didnt know when they planned to buy tickets and stuff.

And oh yes, ive read the chronicles :)

DannyG

Smash Cadet
w00t Friday! I NEED to practice against some people. My roommate only plays Marth and the gayness is really starting to wear me down. >_>

Top Bottom