• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Kame House : South Florida Melee Discussion

reelbigfishstix9

Smash Apprentice
you guys should team justin :)

yo who is the red sparrow! I know i know him!

@kono i know this ganon player kappa who lives in west palm beach. I think afro thunder isnt too far from you either!
Its marlon. The samus player.

If I have enough money I'll do teams, but I'm broke as can be right now. As for partners, double peach isn't always to practical.

I was thinking more if chris, ryan or rj if one of them wanted to teams.

DannyG

Smash Cadet
Ahhhhh my index finger is in so much pain from practicing my techs >_> . I can ledgedash now (but not very well under pressure) so it was worth it. This hype is gonna make me practice until my fingers fall off.

reelbigfishstix9

Smash Apprentice
Mickey, you have my controller! Ahhhh!

Ahhhhh my index finger is in so much pain from practicing my techs >_> . I can ledgedash now (but not very well under pressure) so it was worth it. This hype is gonna make me practice until my fingers fall off.
you'll get used to it. Just gotta keep playing and playing... I havent met you yet right? I'm liking this new people on the boards thing!

DannyG

Smash Cadet
you'll get used to it. Just gotta keep playing and playing... I havent met you yet right? I'm liking this new people on the boards thing!

Nope, you haven't met me as yet! Which means you have to...at some point. We should do something at FAU or ZP before the tourney.

nicaboy

Smash Champion
Omg you guys that tournament is turning out better than I expected! hype!

Im down for fau friday I get out of work pretty early (12pm). I also got friends out there so i might chill with them a lil and play too. Um only problem is ugh well. I kinda wanna smoke before I play. anyway ya lets try and see whats up.

reelbigfishstix9

Smash Apprentice
Cool, I mean I may be able to find a car this month, but I really appreciate your help.

Also dude I've been lurking Vanz' thread for over a month lol.

:rosalina:
Oh true. Then one last bit of advice. Be like armada. Whenever you get wrecked a stock. Just say "what would armada do".

Oh and just watch every little thing he does. Its all for a reason

Blea Gelo

Smash Lord
im the one driving and i take 35 minutes everyweekend to get to zp. sometimes twice in a week, that means for times, 2 to go, 2 to drive back

DaFlameking

Smash Cadet
2link you noob. Pompano Beach is nearby. I'll see if I can take you one of these days since I live in Coral Springs but I go thru Deerfield alot. (guess its my fault for still having boca as location) >__>

PS: It took 25 mins for me to drive from FAU to Jason's (spidersense's) house. 35 mins from FAU back to his.

DannyG

Smash Cadet
I unfortunately will not be attending any melee events this weekend. My girlfriend is coming home from NC for the weekend, so I'm all wrapped up. I'll make it to the next FAU trip though!

Two-Ell

Smash Master
...T.T thank you, I was like 'FFFFFFF' when I was on the bus and realized it was gone. I'll actually be coming again tomorrow so I can get some more training with you guys x3.

reelbigfishstix9

Smash Apprentice
...T.T thank you, I was like 'FFFFFFF' when I was on the bus and realized it was gone. I'll actually be coming again tomorrow so I can get some more training with you guys x3.

I was impressed with your peach dude! I'll see you tomorrow. You did pretty damn good against chris too, and his sheik/falcon scares me.

Next time we play I'll try to show you some little things to help you out, and when we do dittos, Im not gunna be nice this time! =P. Peach dittos are lame though

Two-Ell

Smash Master
Yes they are, they're boring/awful in either game for me lol

Thanks man aside from going over to play with you guys any skill I have is from practicing on my own. You guys are helping a lot though. I'm going to be coming over a lot more often now to practice.

reelbigfishstix9

Smash Apprentice
Yes they are, they're boring/awful in either game for me lol

Thanks man aside from going over to play with you guys any skill I have is from practicing on my own. You guys are helping a lot though. I'm going to be coming over a lot more often now to practice.

Do you have another way to contact you? I wanted to tell you done cool things with peach that help

Beanman

Smash Cadet
Yo, FAU kids.
I will be there saturday as well. Bringing a rubber band with me, so even if no one shows up, I can still get some L-canceling practice done.

Konohalotus13

Smash Rookie
Mickey, you have my controller! Ahhhh!

Yes, I do. Dont worry, though; It's still just fine. Honestly, I don't really want to have 6 controllers in my possession XD (I have a purple one, and I have no clue as to who's it is)
Yeah no problem. And yeah man, we gotta train train train! =) Btw, your Peach is pretty solid, man. Good stuff.
Friday you mean right? Lol come play more dude. I don't see you as much anymore
Nope, R.j. was telling me today about how he wanted to meet up on campus this SATURDAY at like 11 AM (at the earliest) to practice. I might not be able to go, though. Really should get some studying done that day.

Top Bottom