• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Kame House : South Florida Melee Discussion

CrypTik

Smash Journeyman
Dale we need to check my PM. On Friday lets compare yours to mine. I'm pretty sure something is wrong with mine... I can't moonwalk dammit!

Beanman

Smash Cadet
You guys need to see this kid hakeem....melee ****ing loves him or something. It's normal for him to get 2-3 stitches per game. We got a recording of him pulling two bobombs back to back and last week he pulled 6 stitches in a game.

nicaboy

Smash Champion
green ace im down for tomorrow man lets do it :) But i have to play both games since im leaving to ga next week for a melee tourney.

Danny sounds funny and ok. Plz come friday i need a copy of brawl im turning the one i have tommorow cuz i aint wasting 40 bucks when i can get it for free lol.

beanman wtf thats crazy!

CrypTik

Smash Journeyman
green ace im down for tomorrow man lets do it :) But i have to play both games since im leaving to ga next week for a melee tourney.

Danny sounds funny and ok. Plz come friday i need a copy of brawl im turning the one i have tommorow cuz i aint wasting 40 bucks when i can get it for free lol.

beanman wtf thats crazy!
At worst I'll give a copy to Arturo and I'll see if he can take it to you.

Artistry

Smash Apprentice
Hey everyone, I'm a melee player in this area. I want to play as often as possible, so I'll be a new addition to the SFL scene. If you want to contact me to play anytime --

AIM: x21 y0ur m0m 12x (the 0's are zeros..)
MSN: poopdoggydogyo@hotmail.com
Cell: 954 812 1341 - You can text or call anytime. Might not respond to call though, try texting first

Also, a question; how does it work with zp? Like do you guys just say "Oh, let's go today," and you all meet up at zp? I mean zp is open everyday? Or what?

I'll be checking this thread regularly, soooooo... yeah.

Edit: Also, my name is John

Marth1337

Smash Rookie
zp is open everyday of the week and never closes, when we say go to zp today we will be there most likely if not call and we will let u know. Today we will be there so if u wanna play go, il be there at about 8:30-9pm ppl get there mostly at 7.

GreenAce

Smash Ace
Yo my lucario going to be taking this tomorrow. Oh and anyone who has project m can you take the time see how to cling to wall with his recover and then show me tomorrow.

CrypTik

Smash Journeyman
to cling all you do is upb into a wall. Then you can jump out of it and air dodge for maximum recovery. Sadly you can't upb out of a cling if you already wasted your upb.

nicaboy

Smash Champion
Yo attention sfl players going to tipped of 6. This **** is next week no more bull ****. Find the reason why you play smash and let that be your source of strength. I believe in you guys man get your ****ing smarts up!

EVERYONE GOING WE NEED TO PLAY NEXT WEEK!

I was thinking Wednesday since that would give everyone a nice little break before the tournament seeing as we are gonna be playing alot of smash this upcoming weekend. Thoughts? People who arent going can support us by training us! Show support too when we are on live stream.

This is our first oos tournament together(ceo was kinda sorta) this is gonna have 100 plus people. Im personally sorry for my mistake at ceo Im not gonna do that again. Im getting top 10! We gotta rep south florida hard!

Eli i honestly seen you progress in south florida I know you can do well here. And honestly yes i think we can get top 5 in teams. Lets do it!

Jason. You need to focus. PLZ remember our little talks. Safe play positional play edge guarding etc. I know you can do it! Focus!

Chris. Im not gonna lie im a little worried about you. You havent been play all that much with good reason though. You have the potential to get better but i dont think you took full advantage of the months we had to prepare. However with all that said this is gonna be a good experience for you and will make you better. Im intrested to see how you do.

N2k you need to FOCUS as well man. You play around too much sometimes. But i know you can settle down and ****. Remember make things go boom! Do that for times and your good too go :)

LETS DO THIS GUYS!

nicaboy

Smash Champion
how much money would i need? and does anyone have car space?
40 bucks gas and whatever you feel like after that. you can ride with me eric jason and chris. I think singles are like 20 and 40 bucks should be enough for food for 4 days depending on how you eat. 100 sounds about right for someone who isnt gonna enter teams. We are leaving friday and coming back on monday.
im ****** everyone at tipped off(with colin)

that is all
With colin huh? Oh i see you need someone to carry you right? Haha get on that single tip bra me and eli got this ;)

(NO YOU DONT NEED TO BE CARRIED JUST SMACK TALKING DONT GET IN YOUR FEELEINGS :laugh:)

Does anyone want to play today... during the day not night?
Play Wednesday man.

nicaboy

Smash Champion
I dont even know what route we are taking to get there.

Secondly Im not even driving n2k is. And he now might take cryptik and or helping (I hate saying this name cuz he is not GOD) GOD! when we get there back and forth.

Why are people asking me ride questions? I dont even have my license lol.

zidane3015

Smash Cadet
40 bucks gas and whatever you feel like after that. you can ride with me eric jason and chris. I think singles are like 20 and 40 bucks should be enough for food for 4 days depending on how you eat. 100 sounds about right for someone who isnt gonna enter teams. We are leaving friday and coming back on monday.

I checked the thread. If Eric is asking for 40 for gas its gonna be 40(gas) + 15(door fee) + 15 (singles) + ? (however much you think you'll need to eat)

and then doubles is 10 a person

nicaboy

Smash Champion
I checked the thread. If Eric is asking for 40 for gas its gonna be 40(gas) + 15(door fee) + 15 (singles) + ? (however much you think you'll need to eat)

and then doubles is 10 a person
I was to lazy to check the thread i was playing with numbers in my head ty lol.

Im bringing like 150 to be safe.

Btw thanks for that jigs practice last night. I dont think i needed it but just you know to be safe practice makes perfect right lol. I gotta make sure to camp hbox just like that next week!

THE WHOLE ****ING 8 MINS!

Also your fox as usual.

zidane3015

Smash Cadet
No problem lol nothings more fun than two chars bair camping for 8 mins <.<
just gotta remember don't grab unless he f-smashes or misspaces on your shield

I'll see about coming on wednesday to practice with you guys before you head out.

reelbigfishstix9

Smash Apprentice
Darn. guys this sucks I never am free to play with you guys. Guess I gottajust play more with these fau kids.lol well hopefully if this project that in working on his off I won't have to worry about money anymore and then I'll have more free time. I miss playing with you guys

Blea Gelo

Smash Lord
reel, whats that? tournaments alltogether? event?

gratz to linguini because u won, but i stil a spik

eli did great, same as jason, and nica could do better, but did well too. the tree of em did good in the tournament good stuff representing sfl

nicaboy

Smash Champion
i beat everyone in my pool at least once my matches with cyrain and cornel were close. would have won but ****ed up f air gimps.

i didnt make it out because i had to many losses but i had enough wins. also with think making an upset by beating cornel in a set. no johns its cool.

you guys will see when results are uploaded.

my pool was
cyrain(got 9th i think)
me
pikachad(7th)
cornel(did solid not sure of placing)
think
dia****i(spelling)
yoshido
and i think one more person cant remember.

eli had an easy pool in comparison to me and jason.

jasons was another stacked pool jason causing an upset by beating doll and druggedfox. doll didnt make it which shocked alot of people.

more info later im hungry xD

Trikrome

Smash Apprentice
My pool was definitely not easy but it was i guess compared to theirs. everybody was so good at the tournament.

I definitely would've made it out of dale's pool. lol

spider_sense

Smash Champion
Eli you could have actualy. You got good man. Only person who might have been tough is pika Chad since we have no pika exp. Great job man. Fun teams could have done a lil better but it's whatever .
-nicaboy-

reelbigfishstix9

Smash Apprentice
Welcome back guys! I was looking for a live stream but i guess they didn't have one set up.

reel, whats that? tournaments alltogether? event?

gratz to linguini because u won, but i stil a spik

eli did great, same as jason, and nica could do better, but did well too. the tree of em did good in the tournament good stuff representing sfl
I was just saying how at fau they have these game night things that last sometimes till like 5am, usually have 1 cube, some blazblue, brawl and what not. but if enough melee people come i'm sure they'd put out more cubes. the kid that runs it is actually pretty good at melee and wouldn't mind i'm sure. if theres enough people maybe we can have like a dollar tourney or something.

Top Bottom