• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Kame House : South Florida Melee Discussion

spider_sense

Smash Champion
Sorry people that I couldn't get back to everyone, I left my phone on vibrate downstairs in my house, but I wasn't feeling too good and kinda didn't wanted to play, maybe friday or late saturday I'll be down to play.

Dial-Up

Smash Journeyman
Kyle and I will be coming on Friday. We'll be bringing our friend Mason also. He is not good at all. Like... at all. Lol. He plays Brawl more than Melee, so I'm sure if there's a brawl setup he'll play that, but he says he wants to learn Melee. I feel like it might be too late for him anyways. But nevertheless, Kyle, Mason, and I will be there. =]

Oh, I don't believe Alex will be there on Friday unfortunately. Those double perfects with his vega were unreal. Ahahah.

nicaboy

Smash Champion
um i dunno if im going friday and or saturday. whenever people wanna go i guess but ok i"ll go friday.

yesterday was fun. my bad dial up if we had more than one set up i could have taught stuff but friday then. not too shabby in teams man you will get used to it in due time

Beanman

Smash Cadet
Trying to be faster and change up my style a bit. Need to work on my nair spacing as well :\
I will be ready for crews against CFL guys....I promise.

nicaboy

Smash Champion
GG last night eli jason and ralph.

well im done with smash for the week. see everyone next week.

Im defiantly going to esams tournament next saturday for project m though. Come on guys :)

nicaboy

Smash Champion
tonight is the night to play fo sho.

like 10 smashers are coming tonight ****ing sick!

and lol ralph your fox is so smart. i gotta steal some of your moves :)

Linguini

Smash Master
now with derek and i gone, the sfl community is all a bunch of black dudes!!! we need more white brothers to join out cause, AND NO ***** ALLOWED!!

eli,lets visit derek soon

spider_sense

Smash Champion
Yo everyone, I dunno if I'm gonna be able to give rides anymore, like if you're too far out of the way or I have to go out of the way to pick you up, then it's most likely not gonna happen. Nothing personal. It's just seeping into my funds for gas. Kevin, Andres and Eli are the only ones I can pick up (Eli sorry man, but I can only take you straight to your crib) Again, it ain't personal against SFL, just that I'm trying to save up cash and pay for other things and driving obscene miles in my car is costly on gas and it wears down the car. So rides are limited to ex amount of people.

On a lighter note - Crispyone pushed my **** in. That is all. And it's good to see Emilio posting along with the return of Doodah.

nicaboy

Smash Champion
yo so tommorow i would like to play around 7:30. anyone down?

also im playing friday night if people are down as well as saturday at esam's tourney probably gonna dip around 8pm or so saturday though.

Top Bottom