• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Kame House : South Florida Melee Discussion

Blea Gelo

Smash Lord
lol, dude, why are u angry? i was just jk.. i always jk insulting people for fun bothering around bro. . .

i always do it, it my way to show love

nicaboy

Smash Champion
You guys all a bunch of f@ggots. (Except Baby Kevin) Severely disappointed in SFL atm. It's cool Cryptik, I really wish you could play more, but then it's a good thing because you don't have to be associated with a bunch of homos.
you are ask me how i feel? i would have been there but you know that story.

so see you guys saturday. what time you guys gonna show?

Dial-Up

Smash Journeyman
Does anyone here live in the Plantation, Fort Lauderdale, Davie area that me and my friend can play Melee with? Or maybe a thread that I can't find dedicated to this?

nicaboy

Smash Champion
dial up your in the right place for melee. we all play at zp 2/3 times a week by hardrock cafe in hollywood. personaly i live in coconut creek lol. you guys free sometime this week?

Dial-Up

Smash Journeyman
dial up your in the right place for melee. we all play at zp 2/3 times a week by hardrock cafe in hollywood. personaly i live in coconut creek lol. you guys free sometime this week?
We're free almost every day. Lol. ZeroPing by hardrock. I could bus there. =P. What days do you guys play?

Edit: WOW I live close to ZP. Like CLOSE. Lol. Just a little north on 441. In Broadview park. I wish someone lived HERE in my neighborhood. Lol.

spider_sense

Smash Champion
We're free almost every day. Lol. ZeroPing by hardrock. I could bus there. =P. What days do you guys play?

Edit: WOW I live close to ZP. Like CLOSE. Lol. Just a little north on 441. In Broadview park. I wish someone lived HERE in my neighborhood. Lol.
Dial up. We should play today. I'm totally down. Here's my cell 954-708-7017. Just hit me up with a text.

nicaboy

Smash Champion
@dial up how does saturday sound for smash? I would love to play some new people?

who do you and your friends play? I play sheik :) btw if your gonna bus it there your proberly gonna catch the 18. I bus there all the time :)

jason you ***get i called for smash im passing the area. I dont got my controler but if you want some matches better hit me up like asap!

danny lol i thought you were like 16!

Dial-Up

Smash Journeyman
@dial up how does saturday sound for smash? I would love to play some new people?

who do you and your friends play? I play sheik :) btw if your gonna bus it there your proberly gonna catch the 18. I bus there all the time :)
I know. I like on 441. Haha. 18 going South. I know the busses. I'm a FreeRunner. Gotta travel to do parkour and stuffs.

Saturday is bad though because we freerun at a gymnastics place at night. During the day maybe we would meet somewhere and play?

yo dial-up if u wanna u should hit me up. my number is 7867093650. me and some other ppl playy today
I'd love to play today. I just texted you.

I might be down to play a little tonight.
Where do you live?

Ohh, by the way, I main Fox. Second Falco, Falcon. I mess around with Samus, and Sheik sometimes too. But Fox and Falco are my people. My friend plays as Fox, Falco, Link, and Falcon.

CrypTik

Smash Journeyman
I'll smash on saturday. I wanna get there early and get alot of practice in. It's been a while since I've played.

I'm 17 dale. Turning 18 in November. Haven't you seen my manly *** beard? I don't know many 16 year olds who can grow beards like I do. (Just kidding. My beards not all that manly.)

Beanman

Smash Cadet
Yo justin, if you head down to zp on sat I may want to grab a ride with you, if it's cool with you.

Nailed marlin a few times with the wd out of shield to rest. Thanks for the tip nica. Also, worked a bit on wall spacing.

FAU has a game night on friday. While it doesn't ave as many tv's as zp, it does have a variety of other games. If any of you kids play magic, come and get your *** kicked.

nicaboy

Smash Champion
omg i killed myself so much yesterday :( it was rather funny.

danny lol im working on my gotee brah. i hate tryin to grow hair.

ralph no problem always fun playing you. just let us know :)

dial up your gonna fit right in man sober smash is for noobs lol not really...

bean man wd out of sheld to rest? i said that cuz i know nothing about that. maybe after like marths forward smash but maybe you meant rest out of sheild?

oh yea bro i got facebook but i got most people from here on there.

search dale nicaboy campbell

Beanman

Smash Cadet
Naw man I mean shield the FS and wavedash out of it while samus is still in FS animation and rest the **** outta him.

Beanman

Smash Cadet
danny ya im down lets see what happens.

beanman wtf that works!
Maybe it was jason who told me about it, but yeah works on both fs and ds. I think my spacing has gotten better too, so imma come get some next tourny

Top Bottom