• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Kame House : South Florida Melee Discussion

CrypTik

Smash Journeyman
Well, it's not looking good. I don't think my mom would be willing to take me at 10(I'll try though). Seeing as how I don't think anyone is going earlier I doubt I'm coming. Have fun guys.

spider_sense

Smash Champion
****, we can compile better clips than that. Don't worry Dale. I'll help you make a decent one with way better music than that lords of the rings **** yo were sportin.

nicaboy

Smash Champion
****, we can compile better clips than that. Don't worry Dale. I'll help you make a decent one with way better music than that lords of the rings **** yo were sportin.
Its a trailer good sir. And that music is so epic. But my actual combo video will probably have some rap in it! Gotta decide a good song. Those combos were legit to!

Hey

nicaboy

Smash Champion
Im buying one friday. I want a really high quality one. I dunno how often im gonna use it but it will be nice to have.

Anyone wanna play friday? Mini singles and doubles maybe if enough intrest I guess. If you guys do another free one I aint going sheik <.<

nicaboy

Smash Champion
Im buying one friday. I want a really high quality one. I dunno how often im gonna use it but it will be nice to have.

Anyone wanna play friday? Mini singles and doubles maybe if enough intrest I guess. If you guys do another free one I aint going sheik <.<

CrypTik

Smash Journeyman
Someone text me or something when they're gonna go smash.

Edit-My mom keeps bugging me about ZP today. Any clue on what time you guys are going so I can tell her so she can stop bothering me.

CrypTik

Smash Journeyman
Jason, I'm going to that final round arcade thing tomorrow to play some brawl. You said you wanted to start playing didn't you?

and I'll ask my mom about smashing tonight.

nicaboy

Smash Champion
guys im converting videos now. Should be up by tonight so i will post back.
Azianraven and esam thanks for coming guys it was nice seeing you guys again. GG's everyone

nicaboy

Smash Champion
Gg tonight everyone. I will try and upload **** :)
Um tonight was funny
1)esam(lost to nicaboy once)
2)nicaboy(lost to esam twice)
3)Flamin Roy(lost to esam and trikome)
4)Andres(lost to flamin roy and dop)
5)Dop(lost to nicaboy and flamin roy)
5)Trikome(Andres and esam)
7)Spider sense(lost to nicaboy and Andres)

Also video thread for last weekend
http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?p=10783379#post10783379

and last night
http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=281343
Probaly play later this week. Friday is a no for me sorry and saturday is a maybe :(

nicaboy

Smash Champion
Ok people have been hittin me up today/yesterday. I will play today and maybe the next day but im not free saturday. Catrell probably wants to play too so organize stuff guys. Dwayne hopefuly wants to play too. Lets get some decent turn out

Beanman

Smash Cadet
When is the next big gathering?

Also, no mother****er told me you could rest fox's uair in the uthrow to uair.

nicaboy

Smash Champion
if tuesday is good for people so be it. I cant smash saturday since im going clubing with some friends but im probably free tuesday wednesday and friday

Top Bottom