• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Kame House : South Florida Melee Discussion

Blea Gelo

Smash Lord
late what time. i will go but that edepends, friday or saturday not both.. chose one day. io talked to laz and we were gonna play together today i dont know if that still stands

nicaboy

Smash Champion
Don't forget DC, the guy who plays Kirby in Melee.
a yo my bad man. That guy has a nice kirby
Yo bout to head to south florida we should do a tournament LATE saturday night, 1 dollar 2dollars?
not playing today or tommorow maybe sunday?

late what time. i will go but that edepends, friday or saturday not both.. chose one day. io talked to laz and we were gonna play together today i dont know if that still stands
hey baby :)

nicaboy

Smash Champion
That your number or Warrens?

@jason I'm down to play today.
My number my phone is legit yo. Not playing today either guys maybe sunday? I have to buy warren a battery i think imma have to order it online for him.

blindghost sorry man i was out today when i know im playing smash i will shot you a text or call. sorry bro sfl is all about "do you feel like playing today" type thing. the only thing we plan in advance is tourneys.

blindghost

Smash Apprentice
now that I understand how the SFL scene functions, I will be less upset when I'm out of the loop. I will be showing up to emilio's tourny on the 29th.

KillerChao

Smash Rookie
hey guys im new to the south florida scene and i wanna **** some people in melee and brawl im down for melee mm too if you guys want any amount is fine with me

KillerChao

Smash Rookie
sup man, who do you use and whats your real name, and who have you played with in the past
hey i play fox falco and a little shiek my real name is anthony some people just call me ant and i would just play with the people in my school im still in high school so my time is pretty limited til summer

Trikrome

Smash Apprentice
SMASHFEST AT ZP TONIGHT BYTCHESSS!! **** i feel bad cuz i just called walmart and theres no more lube left. Its gonna be pretty painful for all of u tonight.

nicaboy

Smash Champion
you should interview yourself in the bathroom and do som gay dance so u lose your social life
Just for you mi armor.
yea i agree with michelo, and you know you can rotate vids in windows movie maker easily
Na didnt know. making vids are fun when i get a capture im strating make south florida combo videos . The book of eli- feat trikome. Get wrecked

Trikrome

Smash Apprentice
Na didnt know. making vids are fun when i get a capture im strating make south florida combo videos . The book of eli- feat trikome. Get wrecked[/QUOTE]

haha too legit. that would be sik nica.

Top Bottom