• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Kame House : South Florida Melee Discussion

Linguini

Smash Master
lol i have no idea how i'm getting there but i know i will somehow. I gotta come back sunday morning tho so it's complicated because my graduation is that day haha

spider_sense

Smash Champion
lol i have no idea how i'm getting there but i know i will somehow. I gotta come back sunday morning tho so it's complicated because my graduation is that day haha
lol how about you just don't go? Graduation seems like a pretty important day, than going to some out of city tourney. :laugh: Just trying to put in some wisdom lil Ganny boy. :laugh:

Btw - Who's down to get wrecked today?

spider_sense

Smash Champion
I might wanna smash today around 6:30 pm when i get off work. Gotta practice for ceo if your cool we can hog a tv :)

takers?
Guess what!? As per usual. I can't make it to CEO...all thanks to the officers of Miami's finest decided to give me a $129 ticket, so that ***** my check. =D Excuse me while I blow up the nearest police station. But yeah, might wanna play today, honestly I feel real discouraged to play after this, so I might just want to chill.

nicaboy

Smash Champion
about that we need to talk but that sucks :(

wait ok look here is the deal. I could probably throw 20-30 your way if you promise to pay it back. we could work other things out too. Let me know

edit #2 my avatar *****

spider_sense

Smash Champion
about that we need to talk but that sucks :(

wait ok look here is the deal. I could probably throw 20-30 your way if you promise to pay it back. we could work other things out too. Let me know

edit #2 my avatar *****
Nah it's straight, I know you gotta look out for your baby bro too, so that's way too much cash coming outta your wallet.

Linguini

Smash Master
**** jason thats whackkkk! what was it for? I can't ride with sighrax either because he's leaving friday, ima have to find a ride going up saturday

id prob be down to play tonight, i got my recorder to work too.

spider_sense

Smash Champion
**** jason thats whackkkk! what was it for? I can't ride with sighrax either because he's leaving friday, ima have to find a ride going up saturday

id prob be down to play tonight, i got my recorder to work too.
Getting pulled over randomly and upon inspection, they saw I didn't have a seat belt on and like a dumb *** didn't realize it till the officer mentioned it.

Trott

Smash Rookie
So I'm stuck in the West Palm area (Loxahatchee to be exact) for the next couple of days. Is there anywhere/anyone to play nearby? I do have my car with me so driving wouldn't be a problem

Trott

Smash Rookie
mike sighrax lives over there, some FAU kids live around that area in boca as well
Thanks for reply. Do you know how I can get in contact with those players? (Do they pay attention to this thread?)

Anyone wanna smash this weekend?
Hollywood is only about an hour away from me so I would be interested in meeting up and playing if you get something going. Sucks that I picked such a bad weekend to come down with MLG and CEO going on :laugh:

Beanman

Smash Cadet
You guys should come to ZP.
Actually, trying to get people together to carpool to ZP tonight. I live in west boynton. It takes me 25-30 min to get to FAU in boca, and ZP is another 20-30 min away from there, so I REALLY don't want to drive there and back. Hoping red sparrow is willing to do some carpool shenanigans for gas $$

TL; DR
I am, hopefully, coming to ZP tonight. Prepare yourself.

Top Bottom