• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Kame House : South Florida Melee Discussion

SynikaL

Smash Lord
Yo, do people play Smash at ZP any other day than Saturday?

*edit*

Actually, I might actually come through this Saturday, I just realized I'm off.

Beanman

Smash Cadet

*edit*

Yo, we play like every day at FAU. Come back and get wrecked.

nicaboy

Smash Champion

*edit*

Ya we play through the week dog. I know jason dwayne got ya number its just a matter of making a phone call.

Beanman why you guys separate yourselves from the community like that. Come to the tourneys at least :)

Beanman

Smash Cadet
Ya we play through the week dog. I know jason dwayne got ya number its just a matter of making a phone call.

Beanman why you guys separate yourselves from the community like that. Come to the tourneys at least :)
Only reason I don't go down to ZP regularly is because its over an hour drive one way for me. I really hate driving -.-
I was there the other day with marlon and jason, around the same time I heard you were having fun with peach :p

But seriously I was at FAU today from like 4:15 to 8.I will prolly be there tomorrow around 11ish.

Linguini

Smash Master
wtf happened guys? you all went ghost after CEO. Eli, ive been trying to call you for like a week but your phone doesn't work or something. I got my wisdom teeth out 2 days ago so i'm just chillen at home but im down to play with anyone my house, i just cant drive anywhere cuz im drugged up lol.

nicaboy

Smash Champion
rolf havent really been in a playin move after my ******* decision haha.

ya my falco and peach suck **** that.

Anyway me and laz wanna run a mini tourney saturday around 7. 3 dollars singles and doubles

spider_sense

Smash Champion

Anyway me and laz wanna run a mini tourney saturday around 7. 3 dollars singles and doubles
You and Laz can eat a ****. :laugh: j/k But yeah, I actually wanna take a break from this game, it's getting kinda dull...but I'll still show to this.

blindghost

Smash Apprentice

I'd love to attend. Do you guys know if blea gelo is coming? I'll try to get in touch w/ him.

I'm in. I've decided to enter every local tourney I can and I'm gonna try to start going to tourneys up in cfl.
O rly? That's great. So far there are like ZERO tourneys going on in S/C florida for a while...

nicaboy

Smash Champion
So tourny this sat?
They should move zp father north
yes i spoke with dwayne about makin you guys come out!

I'd love to attend. Do you guys know if blea gelo is coming? I'll try to get in touch w/ him.

O rly? That's great. So far there are like ZERO tourneys going on in S/C florida for a while...
dont know imma speak with him tommorow
Eh regardless of how well I do vs this game, it's still getting kinda dull.
Your tripin I love this game. It is what it is though.

On another note im pretty sure im going to apex

CrypTik

Smash Journeyman

Don't take this the wrong way but have we met? I mean I know I don't go to ZP every time everyone else does but I still like to think I go quite a bit and I don't believe we have ever met.

blindghost

Smash Apprentice
Don't take this the wrong way but have we met? I mean I know I don't go to ZP every time everyone else does but I still like to think I go quite a bit and I don't believe we have ever met.
no i don't believe we have met. unless you went to CEO, we probably haven't. I went to 5/29 flying linguini monster =p tourney thing. I also went to pound 4... Hope to see you on saturday =)

blindghost

Smash Apprentice
so, I can get a ride out there around 630. But knowing how smash is, it will more than likely end pretty late. So I will need a ride back south (almost an hour's drive). I can give you some gas moneys =D

CrypTik

Smash Journeyman
I might be able to pick you up. I'm actually about to go back to sleep right now. I'm waking up around 5:30. Text me then if you still need a ride.

Beanman

Smash Cadet
I don't think I will be able to make it tonight. Got a lot of **** that I need to do still -.-

Top Bottom