• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Kame House : South Florida Melee Discussion

CrypTik

Smash Journeyman
I don't know if I'm going. There was some problems at my house and I had to go to my grandmas house last night at like 2 in the morning. If anyone can give me a ride that'd be cool. I'll pay for gas. My grandma lives in hialeah gardens.

egyptianprince

Smash Rookie
I don't know if I'm going. There was some problems at my house and I had to go to my grandmas house last night at like 2 in the morning. If anyone can give me a ride that'd be cool. I'll pay for gas. My grandma lives in hialeah gardens.
Okay do you have an extra controller? lol and I can pick you up I guess

CrypTik

Smash Journeyman
I actually don't even have my controller. I left my house in such a hurry yesterday I forgot my stuff. I actually have a ride now though. My mom is gonna pick me up. Thanks though Andrew. What time are we going to smash at ZP?

CrypTik

Smash Journeyman
Sometimes we have to pay entrance fee. It's usually not more than 2 or 3 bucks though. and the times really depend on whenever people want to go.

egyptianprince

Smash Rookie
I actually don't even have my controller. I left my house in such a hurry yesterday I forgot my stuff. I actually have a ride now though. My mom is gonna pick me up. Thanks though Andrew. What time are we going to smash at ZP?
I have no idea. I wanna go around 8. I have stuff to do before. What did you wanna go? and how are you gonna play without a controller?

CrypTik

Smash Journeyman
I'm gonna head home first and pick up my stuff and then I will go to ZP. 8 is good for me. Text me when you're going to go so I can leave. I plan to stay late because my mom won't like taking me so late and picking me up like 2 hours later. So I'll probably be there till 11 or 12.

You've got a controller for yourself right?

Forgot to put my number.
786-362-1322

egyptianprince

Smash Rookie
Wow dam. Arite I guess I can pick you up but, I am not familiar with hialiah. and I need to buy a controller. And do you know anyone else that might be coming?

blindghost

Smash Apprentice
Sup guys, I'm a Gainesville smasher, not a brawler. Brawl isn't smash. Idc who I offend there.

I'm just looking for the casual/professional scene of Miami/SFL smash. I was wondering if you guys do smashfests down here, because it was a weekly thing in gainesville... I'd really like to play sometime soon, and I just want to know what's up. I'll be down here all summer.....

I'm also looking to go to WATO 10 on June 5/6. Anyone who is interested, plmk if you have room in your car. I'll provide gas money and all that jazzzzzz.

blindghost

Smash Apprentice
I've been to ZP before, but should I follow this thread to figure out when things are going to happen? (ZP is also a little far for me, but I'm wayyy south)

blindghost

Smash Apprentice
well, jason, dale and michaelangelo are names I don't recognize nor attach to tags. lemme know their smash tag. thanks =D

blindghost

Smash Apprentice
So i tried (sortof) to get in touch with spidersense sometime this/last week on the WATO 10 page.

If you see this, spidersense, I know you have a car going to WATO 10 and I HOPE there is another spot left that car. lmk, cuz I can not miss it =D.

PS I really want to play some smash soon, so hit me up South SFL =p...

Blea Gelo

Smash Lord
whatsm up blind, how ya doing, u can tell me your adress, and ill tell u if i can pick u up to go there, but u would have to pay me 4 gas :). nice to meet u by the way babe

talking about the wato10 stuff, i want to go, and i was talking to eli yesterday about going in my van :), i could stick 7 people in that **** without counting me. but i dont know yet. first, u guys have to be 7, so gas its equal for all of us. is a windstar. it wastes like ****, but its better going every1 in 1 car than in 3 or 4 cars. so lets try to do this ****.

good **** yesterday at xif's

nicaboy

Smash Champion
So i tried (sortof) to get in touch with spidersense sometime this/last week on the WATO 10 page.

If you see this, spidersense, I know you have a car going to WATO 10 and I HOPE there is another spot left that car. lmk, cuz I can not miss it =D.

PS I really want to play some smash soon, so hit me up South SFL =p...
lmao he is not driving wtf oh im dale. Stay in miami gardens bra

whatsm up blind, how ya doing, u can tell me your adress, and ill tell u if i can pick u up to go there, but u would have to pay me 4 gas :). nice to meet u by the way babe

talking about the wato10 stuff, i want to go, and i was talking to eli yesterday about going in my van :), i could stick 7 people in that **** without counting me. but i dont know yet. first, u guys have to be 7, so gas its equal for all of us. is a windstar. it wastes like ****, but its better going every1 in 1 car than in 3 or 4 cars. so lets try to do this ****.

good **** yesterday at xif's
Hey babe no jugar ayer.Me y roy son down to go voy a pagar 40 bucks gas no prob. Permite hacerlo hombre. GG todos ayer im orgulloso off algunos off.
sorry my spanish is a lil rusty but work with me:)

Blatt Blvd

Smash Ace
god dammit.

i need a new phone. . .

yeah nica i got you man.

the next time i come to zp or somewhere to smash(whenever that is) ill bring my tools and parts.

(assuming youre there)

nicaboy

Smash Champion
god dammit.

i need a new phone. . .

yeah nica i got you man.

the next time i come to zp or somewhere to smash(whenever that is) ill bring my tools and parts.

(assuming youre there)
well so long as you can do it. If its better for you(assuming the job is short) I can probably swing by your place so you can fix it then i leave. I can contact you via phone if thats ok. no worries i wont **** your fridge again so let me know. we can play too if you want we dont have to but i just want it fixed. get at me

Blatt Blvd

Smash Ace
yeah thats fine, but i cant really answer my phone right now, so that presents a problem.

ill check this thread periodically so we can meet up.

whether it be at my house or xifs mom's room we'll get it.

and yes i can fix the r button

blindghost

Smash Apprentice
Alright, well I live way south. I live on 112 ave and 168 st

Well I'd like to jump on one of those slots, sounds great. Like I said before, gas money's no problem. I just want to make sure there is a way to get there. If I can't get a ride w/ SFL, I'll have to try something else.

Btw my name is Stephen. I've probably met a handful of you guys. I've been to ZP twice; once when I was REALLY bad and once more recently. I know linguini, seth, raf, and a couple others. Can't wait to hit the SFL smash scene.

4GOD (JJV)

Smash Apprentice
Hey guys! Hopin 2 go 2 ZP Monthly this Saturday and I was wondering if any1 in Miami could giv me a ride. I live in Palmetto Bay. Thx!

egyptianprince

Smash Rookie
Ok i tried reading through the past comments and i just want to know when is the next time people are playing smash in the south florida area??? We need like a leader to tell us when to go to zp and what time? Lol
thanks

blindghost

Smash Apprentice
Yea, gainesville sortof just took harriettheguy for granted. Because the smashfests were at his place, it just made him de facto leader

blindghost

Smash Apprentice
Ok, so it's hard for me to just pick up and go to ft lauderdale on a whim. But if anyone wants to play a little closer to south miami, i'd probably be able to do that.

If you guys are going to ZP on saturday, I can probably do that, because i have plenty of warning

Marth1337

Smash Rookie
who is down to get f smashed? im down to go to zp today.

if u get f smashed ur stupid from now on, that is the new logic.

Top Bottom