• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Kame House : South Florida Melee Discussion

crispyone

Smash Journeyman
@crispyone im so sick of this quit talking
Deal with it. I've been meaning to quit for the longest time, but if I have free time, I will play with those who want to play.

I can play smash for the time being, but I'll be starting an accelerated BSN program in two weeks. All my time will be focused on that and only that. Therefore, I'm quitting at that time.

egyptianprince

Smash Rookie
I'm Andrew. I'm new here and I live in south florida. And I am craving to play smash melee right nowww lol.. to be more specific I live in Miramar. IF anyone wants to play. I am willing to drive I don't care. I don't have a gamecube so whoever is down. hit me up lol I don't know if I should post my phone number out here in the open... YET lol

spider_sense

Smash Champion
I'm Andrew. I'm new here and I live in south florida. And I am craving to play smash melee right nowww lol.. to be more specific I live in Miramar. IF anyone wants to play. I am willing to drive I don't care. I don't have a gamecube so whoever is down. hit me up lol I don't know if I should post my phone number out here in the open... YET lol
Nice, you live mad close to me and 2 others, and you live really close to a smasher named Lee (Advent) but I don't think he plays anymore, give me your number and we'll come scoop you up, everybody will be down to play tomorrow. I'm personally free after 3.

CrypTik

Smash Journeyman
I always down to play, if you're willing to drive to Hialeah. Or you can just go to ZP. I think we might be smashing tomorrow. Anyway let me know if you ever feel like smashing.

spider_sense

Smash Champion
Sounds like a deal, thing is my grandmother wants her car, so Andres is my only hope of getting anywhere. So, yeah, all the rides I give you *****z, someone better pull through.

egyptianprince

Smash Rookie
Hey I wanna join in on any melee groups so I can play. I'm in broward. Miramar to be exact. Someone please reply I wanna play so bad. I'm Andrew by the way lol

egyptianprince

Smash Rookie
Hell yeah. Tomorrow what time? Or maybe saturday is better but I"ll let you know. I can text you or you can text me. My number is 754 246-5182. Hit me up. thanks bro

Blatt Blvd

Smash Ace
No, I'm saying: "Ob La Di, Ob La Da, Live goes on Braaaaaaaahhhh, Sha la la la life goes on".

In a couple of years they have built a home sweet home. . . .

Sorry I missed you gorillas tonight.

Dad kept me out way past me bed time.

next time lads.

Blatt Blvd

Smash Ace
also, i do controller jobs kiddies(fixes, brawl mods, cleaning). youve all seen eli's.

10 bucks, just bring me a controller.

(fox controller cleaning is a must once a year)

Blea Gelo

Smash Lord
I always down to play, if you're willing to drive to Hialeah. Or you can just go to ZP. I think we might be smashing tomorrow. Anyway let me know if you ever feel like smashing.
wait wait, u love in fking hialeah and u never told me? dude WTF.. ill pick u up today and we go to zp what about that?
just pay me 5 buckx

Sh0ckwave

Smash Journeyman
also, i do controller jobs kiddies(fixes, brawl mods, cleaning). youve all seen eli's.

10 bucks, just bring me a controller.

(fox controller cleaning is a must once a year)
my controller looks and feels like ****. u telling me u can make my joystick feel young and fresh again for only $10?

nicaboy

Smash Champion
3 dollar single and double tournament tonight who is down?

zp baby imma be there 4 sho whats good?

Pete I will throw ten your way if you can make my r button stop sticking.(when i suffle aerials sometimes it light sheilds as i l cancel)

Trikrome

Smash Apprentice
****nn ppl gonna get wrecked tonight. u bytches be at zp tonight. me and laz are already smashing. see u there.

egyptianprince

Smash Rookie
Where is this ZP place? And I have work today from 4 to close. It's in sunrise. If anyone lives near Sunrise. It would be kind of late but I don't care. tomorrow is saturday so. And I wish this thing had like a mobile app so i can get a message when someone replies. But someone please text me or call me lol. I put my number somewhere else on one of these posts. PEACEE

zidane3015

Smash Cadet
Where is this ZP place? And I have work today from 4 to close. It's in sunrise. If anyone lives near Sunrise. It would be kind of late but I don't care. tomorrow is saturday so. And I wish this thing had like a mobile app so i can get a message when someone replies. But someone please text me or call me lol. I put my number somewhere else on one of these posts. PEACEE
ZeroPing LAN Center 5450 South State Road 7.
Suite 41 (I think). Davie, FL 33024 (954) 632-3679

The place is Directly across the street from the hardrock.

@ Nicaboy
....*ludicrous
http://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/ludicrous
Get corrected by a 14 year old!

Top Bottom